Finally Puntite Acknowledges SNM is Built On Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
In sha Allah that’s where we are headed mogadishu as you can see is the capital city of hawiye its been two years farmaajo hasn’t done nothing for mareexan infact he has created enemies for them in dhuusomareeb and in kismayo all the money he gives mareexan are in the form of weapons no infrastructure no schools no hospital laakinse meanwhile in Mogadishu khayre is building up his hawiye areas

These corrupt tuugo khayre and his lackey farmaajo are putting all somalis money (international aid) into mogadishu and other hawiye areas

Jaalle Farmaajo will be doing great things for his kinsmen us Marehan Ugaases. If he gives us some funds for more weapons, infrastructure, etc. Then he'll doing exceeding expectations. More schools and hospitals are being everyday in our regions. Farmaajo is the man in charge and the people that work with him take his word since he's the President. Keep obeying your President.

Sheikh

VIP
@Cognitivedissonance we need strong political strategy. We need to guarantee hawiye the presidency and say mogadishu idinka leh idinka uu talinayan, darod waa ka tanasulay qoondo madaxwayne and it will only be a hawiye race and darod will only compete for 'raisal wasaare'. This will ensure we can make sure the type of hawiye we want in mogadishu, while keeping our 'strong bases' JL/PL darod nazis and non interfered by hawiye ma garatay. Then it's about me and you making sure the cadow hawiye in gurigisa loogu yimi oo lagu tartarmayo duliga hawiye la saari doono villa somalia iyo haday noqoto hawiye sida hassan sheikh waa kheyr allah because we can say he doesnt represent darod waa hawiye nazi and international community then streghten puntland sumcad internationally and deals with us more independently. Iyo hadu soo baxo qof somalinimo wax ka garanayo waa mashallah sida sheikh sharif we just then push in as many federal reforms and laws as we can before the 4 years run out and heads into murky waters again.

WE NEED TO TANASUL FROM 4.5 AND SAY HAWIYOW QAATA VILLA SOMALIA SIDA MAJERTEN UU TARTAMO PUNTLAND IYO OGADEN JUBALAND. LAKIN THEY CANT INTERFERE IN OUR RACE WE MUST MAKE SURE OF THAT, BUT WE ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO INTERFERE IN THEIR RACE AS WE ARE IN PARLIAMENTKA SOMALIA.

This Bantu daanyeer thinks this will happen all fantasies LoL. Sade will crush your intentions as always. JL is our strong base. Sade will always dominate the international community. Marehan own Jubaland cagdheers are from Ethiopia they can run for DDS since their from there.

Sheikh

VIP
Puntland realised this laakinse jubaland has just discovered this hence
In sha Allah I want to see a motion passed against farmaajo and hassan sheikh restored to his rightful place as the leader of mogadishu and hawiye tribe

No motion or anything will happen against the rightful President that is Jaalle Farmaajo and HSM is done in Somali politics you haven't heard you daanyeer.

Sheikh

VIP
If we can't dismantle 4.5 we must ask the election committee that all presidential candidates from darod side are approved by their regional government, ileen meeshu waa mamul gobolo weeye dalka, nin inta laga soo kaxaysto maraykan oo la yirahdo madaxwayne ba tahay oo uusan mamulkisa soo marin sida mp, senator, etc yuu uu hadli kara waa iga sucale? waa wax la keensaday, mana matheelo meeshu ka yimi. All presidential candidates must be either MPS/SENATORS as they come from a region and named by their regions so we won't fear them or if they don't have MP spot they need to go to where their regions are and get approved this will ensure duli sade has to be approved by @Teeri-Alpha

Qabil ayaa loo qaybsaday soo ma aha dawlada federalka somalia, marka niinka qabiilka ka soo jeedo oo uu tartarmayo xilka madaxwayne ama raisal wasaare waa inu taga meeshu ka soo jeedo oo aqbaliyad ka hela dadka uu magacooda ku galayo tartanka. It's madness any duli maqahiyad joggo maraykan la soo kiraysan karo. It's pointless having a person oo xitaa dadkisa aanan rabin oo aqbalin ama anything, waa la hayste meel kale uu shaqayo oo dad kale uu adeegayo marka.

Who are you calling ''duli'' when your the duli one that is half huutu half Bantu hybrid blood for both sides. Your ignoble period warya. Don't even compare noble Sade Jeberti to yourself fam. We will approve ourselves since we are the majority of MPs/Senators in our 3 regions in our mammul Jubaland. My pet Teeri Beta can only focus on his doghouse that is DDS. :umad:

Sheikh

VIP
Did you watch that video I posted? Ahmed madoobe himself testified to the fact cumar cabdirashid was the back bone and one of the main pillars in creation of jubaland let’s give credit where credit is due don’t let your cuqdad for bah dirooble cloud your judgement boowe kkk

@1:10 onwards jubaland President ahmed madoobe says cumar Abdirashid is the backbone in the creation of jubaland
Ghandi was pushing for the creation of azania which didn’t fall through

Nacasyahow Ahmed Farah Dualeh a Sade Ugaas was the man that created our mammul Jubaland today.

Sheikh

VIP
i like uncle umar, he is at peace with Ogadens from kenya, DDSI, jubbaland, hawiyes, ahmed madoobe, cabdi iley/DDSI, xamar mafia marehan and hawiye moryaans, he does his thing, man is firstly MJ royalty, waa osman muxamuud royalty, he is what we expected from failmarjo, but marjo waa B000n

if the likes of umar was president, somalia would be a lot better, someone to finally actually enact the federal laws we need and finally make a seteelmentent with the regions,

what has failmarjo acheived? atleast hassan sheikh had guts, failmarjo wa useless,

car name me marehans one thing failmarjjo has achived? ****** is booty clapping for foreign nations leaders, war waha waa doqon farmajo, he is like aidid with out power, still more dangerous,

Farmaajo only looks after his and the country's interests. Only booon is you my pet Oromo hybrid. Farmaajo achieved a lot of things such as locking up the mammuls from begging countries. Your people are the useless doqons you Oromo hybrid. Farmaajo being dangerous and tough scares my servant. :russ:

Sheikh

VIP
I dont need to listen to that mareexan man to tell me about the formation of jubaland my mothers side of the family whos mj are from kismayo i know about the siyaasad of jubaland very well as you know harti settle in jubadda hoose the mayor of kismayo and the director of kismayo port and the interior minister of jubaland are all mj so dont talk to me like an outsider i am a jubalander

The creation of our mammul Jubaland was our creation. You don't jack about my mammul Jubaland. Stick to Bari Bantu boy. Harti are a minority in my region Jubbada Hoose. So what a Marehan Ugaas has been mayor of his city as well. And the supervisors of the port is us. You are an outsider to Jubaland my mammul. :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You support a dull witted terrorist? Kkk. How interesting.

I am a traditional darodi and as my father says tradition never dies. Hilibka waxaa soo jarayo niinka ciidanka yar leh oo qabilkisa langaab tahay ileen ma haysto wax difaco, landheere oo ciidan badan leh hilibka soo jari maayo as far as my father is concerned.

B00N MAREHAN HILIBKA SOO JAR AND SERVE KAB IYO LAX, MY FATHER IS DIPLOMAT HE WONT TELL U DIRECTLY OTHER THEN TO SAY 'NIIN LANDHEERE AH HILIB SOO JARI MAAYE HADEE YAA KALE SOO JARAYO ILEEN RAGGU CUNTO BAY UU BAHAN YIHINE KKKKK' AND U NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT MEANS FOR YOUR CLAN BECAUSE HE WONT SAY IT DIRECT

Sheikh

VIP
I am a traditional darodi and as my father says tradition never dies. Hilibka waxaa soo jarayo niinka ciidanka yar leh oo qabilkisa langaab tahay ileen ma haysto wax difaco, landheere oo ciidan badan leh hilibka soo jari maayo as far as my father is concerned.

B00N MAREHAN HILIBKA SOO JAR AND SERVE KAB IYO LAX, MY FATHER IS DIPLOMAT HE WONT TELL U DIRECTLY OTHER THEN TO SAY 'NIIN LANDHEERE AH HILIB SOO JARI MAAYE HADEE YAA KALE SOO JARAYO ILEEN RAGGU CUNTO BAY UU BAHAN YIHINE KKKKK' AND U NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT MEANS FOR YOUR CLAN BECAUSE HE WONT SAY IT DIRECT

Warya booon is a term for my slaves the doqon ilkodheers which they are Oromo hybrids. As for cutting the hilib Marehan are the landeeres and Kab iyo Lax are the langaabs so that means you guys need to cut the hilib and serve your masters us Sade Ugaases. :samwelcome:

You must not know history very well son, throwing around that word. Learn the origins first, Madow boy. We don't cut hilib for no one ask your father about that. Moreover you're not from JL so you supporting a terrorist or not is of no real concern to the reality on the ground. The only presence that can stop us is the KDF and that will be handled very soon. We see things to come we don't play dhabodilif politics like you dabyaco.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You must not know history very well son, throwing around that word. Learn the origins first, Madow boy. We don't cut hilib for no one ask your father about that. Moreover you're not from JL so you supporting a terrorist or not is of no real concern to the reality on the ground. The only presence that can stop us is the KDF and that will be handled very soon. We see things to come we don't play dhabodilif politics like you dabyaco.

Madow funny, all sultanates married their bondage women including omanis and saudis. That's not an insult at all to marry all the women in the land. But what is an insult is your a fuckin b00n marehan because nasab and lineage waa qurun iyo wasaq ka buuxdo and ur small clan so all kab iyo lax will be like lets get our ciidan together and force to b00n marehan to cut the meat and cook it for the nasab and nobility races. It will always become like that and no hawiye aborigine can change it as he is also under keenadiid dynasty in hobyo.

Sheikh

VIP
Madow funny, all sultanates married their bondage women including omanis and saudis. That's not an insult at all to marry all the women in the land. But what is an insult is your a fuckin b00n marehan because nasab and lineage waa qurun iyo wasaq ka buuxdo and ur small clan so all kab iyo lax will be like lets get our ciidan together and force to b00n marehan to cut the meat and cook it for the nasab and nobility races. It will always become like that and no hawiye aborigine can change it as he is also under keenadiid dynasty in hobyo.

You're half Bantu half huutu warya you not the nasab one clearly. Tainted blood. Kkk. Marehan is the landeeres and the majority so they'll be like Kab iyo Lax langaabyahow if you don't behave as the harmless lil kids you are we have to karbash you as usual.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You fuckin krazy @Dues Ex Machete @Sheikh raggu hilib bay cunan and hilibku waa in la jara dee and someone has fuckin do it and when kab iyo lax see their ciidan together and your small band of sade ciidan you can see who will be forced to the dirty serving and stink like hilib from the kitchen as you serve kab iyo lax laughing about their superiority in history, nasab, suldanates from warsangeli, majerten, darawish and ogaden mullah kingdom, and we look at this sade and he has nothing to show but stupid siyad barre from the 69 who is a child from keenadiid dynasty as his kids dynasty transferred thru the sharmarkes and his dhaxal is what u collected in the 69 coup and u didnt change anything like the slave u r no different to hawiye. HOBYO KINGDOM, OFFICIAL GOVT RECORDS IN THE WORLD

f*ck all u b00n marehan stick to habar gedir and their aboriginality under keenadiid, thats all your worth as sade your collecting A TRIBE I WAS KING FOR. INTAN XAARAY BAAN HIRAAB SOO SAARAY, AYAA SOO ARURINAYSA YOU FUCKIN LOSER

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're half Bantu half huutu warya you not the nasab one clearly. Tainted blood. Kkk. Marehan is the landeeres and the majority so they'll be like Kab iyo Lax langaabyahow if you don't behave as the harmless lil kids you are we have to karbash you as usual.

Nag yahow nagtu dhashay hilib soo kari ragga ma kariye, only langaab do women job for other landheere tribes and only u r assigned as we see 'sade' has no history to respect and is b00n marehan, dont come with something 14th century and nuur mujahid like langaab samaroon does, waxad ahayd waxay muuqan lahayd marki gumaysigu yimi oo sheegi lahaa, he never said nothing about u but a b00n marehan like isaaq and samaroon same deal. berberi baad ahayd oo iska dagalamayo, ma dhisin civilization iyo dawlad toona as barbarian tribes dont understand this.

We will always feel superior to you SADOW

Sheikh

VIP
You fuckin krazy @Dues Ex Machete @Sheikh raggu hilib bay cunan and hilibku waa in la jara dee and someone has fuckin do it and when kab iyo lax see their ciidan together and your small band of sade ciidan you can see who will be forced to the dirty serving and stink like hilib from the kitchen as you serve kab iyo lax laughing about their superiority in history, nasab, suldanates from warsangeli, majerten, darawish and ogaden mullah kingdom, and we look at this sade and he has nothing to show but stupid siyad barre from the 69 who is a child from keenadiid dynasty as his kids dynasty transferred thru the sharmarkes and his dhaxal is what u collected in the 69 coup and u didnt change anything like the slave u r no different to hawiye. HOBYO KINGDOM, OFFICIAL GOVT RECORDS IN THE WORLD

f*ck all u b00n marehan stick to habar gedir and their aboriginality under keenadiid, thats all your worth as sade your collecting A TRIBE I WAS KING FOR.

Warya @DR OSMAN your the fucking aborigine with tainted blood in his DNA fam you are a former Bantu slave and half huutu. You guys will be the ones that will cut the hilib. After all Sade is the majority and largest and you Kab iyo Lax is the small futile ciyaal that can't fight Isaaq from SL LoL.

What makes you think you can hang wit us? It would be a obliteration if you went to war with landeeres. Sade would conquer you as usual. And we are your Superiors and it has shown in history. Our Sultanate of Harar with both Sade Ugaases such as Imam Ahmed Gurey and Amir Nur Mujahid bringing the deen to Somalis states the obvious. Then Jaalle Siad Barre conquering you guys making Kab iyo Lax his slaves as like today still. We changed Somalia and made the country a powerhouse something you didn't even do. Your are the ones with no history bunch of former Bantu slaves. What a joke.Screw all you Kab iyo Lax doqons your nothing without Sade's guidance. Only aborigines are you. Your no king just a daanyeer.

Sheikh

VIP
Nag yahow nagtu dhashay hilib soo kari ragga ma kariye, only langaab do women job for other landheere tribes and only u r assigned as we see 'sade' has no history to respect and is b00n marehan, dont come with something 14th century and nuur mujahid like langaab samaroon does, waxad ahayd waxay muuqan lahayd marki gumaysigu yimi oo sheegi lahaa, he never said nothing about u but a b00n marehan like isaaq and samaroon same deal. berberi baad ahayd oo iska dagalamayo, ma dhisin civilization iyo dawlad toona as barbarian tribes dont understand this.

We will always feel superior to you SADOW

Adiga batahay nagta guun yaheey guunta dhashay nacaala waha tahay ku yaal. All bunch of you are naagos that can't fight for shit. 1991 says so. Landeere men such as Sade Ugaases give orders to you langaabs Kab iyo Lax as the shoe shiners. Sade has history much better than you freaking weak aborigines. Warya Imam Ahmed Gurey and Amir Nur Mujahid were landeere Sade men. Don't bring in those fake MJ sultanates then. You guys are weaklings everybody knows so. That can't do jack. We taught you guuns how to be civil and dowladnimo. Without Sade's guidance you were aborigines. Kkk. Your not pure Jeberti sxb. Your a former Bantu slave. And only Superiors are us Sade Ugaases you can't compare. :mjlaugh:

f*ck all u b00n marehan stick to habar gedir and their aboriginality under keenadiid, thats all your worth as sade your collecting A TRIBE I WAS KING FOR. INTAN XAARAY BAAN HIRAAB SOO SAARAY, AYAA SOO ARURINAYSA YOU FUCKIN LOSER

The last true darood king was Boqor Maxamed Daud Abadir that's number one. He's the king all of darood came under. Who chose Burhan for darood? Was it mjs? We have more camels than anyone Madow kid we're good on the hilib over here. You were under our rule for 21 years unlike your kenadid or cumar abdirashid. That means we were the only ethnic somalis to have control over our entire country. Not a little fucking city like hobyo kkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending