Finally Puntite Acknowledges SNM is Built On Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waxaba laga yaaba inay ali khalif dortan hawiye oo aad uu neceb darodka. Hawiye siyasad waa bartay, duligaga ayaa madax laga dhigaya halka raisal wasaare geesigisa asagaa uu tashanayo ninka noqonayo iyo hamar ba wax walbo la gelinaya kkkk. According to my father meesha ugu habooneed waagi hore loo tartarmi jiray waa raisa wasaare ileen beeshada ayaa uu sheegi lahayd madaxwaynaha qofka aad ula rabto kkkk you wouldnt rely on parliament voting who were consisted of all somali clans who would elect your duli if given the chance to take you out of the picture of the government.

Prime minister is all majerten wants so we can select him from garowe, while we select hawiye thru voting of all somalis in parliament kkkkkkk

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The last true darood king was Boqor Maxamed Daud Abadir that's number one. He's the king all of darood came under. Who chose Burhan for darood? Was it mjs? We have more camels than anyone Madow kid we're good on the hilib over here. You were under our rule for 21 years unlike your kenadid or cumar abdirashid. That means we were the only ethnic somalis to have control over our entire country. Not a little fucking city like hobyo kkkkkk
Isn’t dhaqanka Daarood for all the ugaases suldaans imaams garaads ect to all come together and elect a king I would like to know when the meeting to elect Majeerteen as king happened to my knowledge the last undisputed king to rule beesha Darood was Boqor Maxamad Daud my direct ancestor @DR OSMAN can you clear this up for us
F4100856-0D78-42F2-AB20-82C86B10B8DF.jpeg
E5C9AC91-0029-4339-B51E-8B547634EB4D.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isn’t dhaqanka Daarood for all the ugaases suldaans imaams garaads ect to all come together and elect a king I would like to know when the meeting to elect Majeerteen as king happened to my knowledge the last undisputed king to rule beesha Darood was Boqor Maxamad Daud my direct ancestor @DR OSMAN can you clear this up for us
View attachment 60003 View attachment 60004

Look how langaab your lineage is uffffffffffffff yuck sade ignomible savage berberi which is proof why your langaab in lineage waryaa. 27 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf, waxay ku wada dhinteen dagaal your boys waxana isku soo harayo gabdho and your birth rates of boys decliend as you kept producing more es while we protected our king and his lineage and ensured we don't become like you with 27 abtiris kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk because wixi dhan oo wiil aad haysateen waxad ku disheen aboriginal wars and if u protected them your lineage count would be very much higher then 27 uffffffffffff @SomaliMvp dont speak waryaa tanade boy your even worse langaab as I slap you in the faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee because adaa iska dishay wixi wiilo ku soo bixi lahaa.

U kill one man u can kill potentially thousands of his descendants, look at that langaab madafacker im gonna kick his ass and treat him like shit because awoowahisa nacas buu ahaa he should of increased his boys and protected from constant war.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Look how langaab your lineage is uffffffffffffff yuck sade ignomible savage berberi which is proof why your langaab in lineage waryaa. 27 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf, waxay ku wada dhinteen dagaal your boys waxana isku soo harayo gabdho and your birth rates of boys decliend as you kept producing more es while we protected our king and his lineage and ensured we don't become like you with 27 abtiris kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk because wixi dhan oo wiil aad haysateen waxad ku disheen aboriginal wars and if u protected them your lineage count would be very much higher then 27 uffffffffffff @SomaliMvp dont speak waryaa tanade boy your even worse langaab as I slap you in the faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee because adaa iska dishay wixi wiilo ku soo bixi lahaa. U kill one man u can kill potentially thousands of his descendants

Your the one with the langaab lineage. Sade are the nobles. You guys are savage barbaric aborigines. That's why you guys are langaabs. After all langaabs can't fight so they are futile like you. Liar our boys and men are well alive and they are still karbashing you ignoble Bantu hybrids. Only es is you guys that do nothing in combat. Kkk. How pathetic. You doqons are the buffoons that raid each other in dusty Bari LoL.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Look how langaab your lineage is uffffffffffffff yuck sade ignomible savage berberi which is proof why your langaab in lineage waryaa. 27 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf, waxay ku wada dhinteen dagaal your boys waxana isku soo harayo gabdho and your birth rates of boys decliend as you kept producing more es while we protected our king and his lineage and ensured we don't become like you with 27 abtiris kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk because wixi dhan oo wiil aad haysateen waxad ku disheen aboriginal wars and if u protected them your lineage count would be very much higher then 27 uffffffffffff @SomaliMvp dont speak waryaa tanade boy your even worse langaab as I slap you in the faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee because adaa iska dishay wixi wiilo ku soo bixi lahaa.

U kill one man u can kill potentially thousands of his descendants, look at that langaab madafacker im gonna kick his ass and treat him like shit because awoowahisa nacas buu ahaa he should of increased his boys and protected from constant war.
I count 33 to Daarood I left out 6 generations you idiot I stopped at Ugaas Diini what do you count to Daarood? You can throw a fit of rage all you want it won’t change history your last Boqor was Sade Darood and you were willing subjects then why change now I’m just making you understand why Sade Darood don’t sujuud for you MJs many MJs are confused why not? and resent Sade Darood for this because since birth you were brainwashed to believe you MJs were kings of Darood since the beginning but it was all lies are you hurt by this brother :friendhug:

I’m sorry

Last edited:

Ditoore Kanini before you go on your tirade that abtiris ends at Ugaas diini who died around 275-300 years ago kkkkkkk. So that lineage goes much further abti, the thing is Ugaas diini is relatively young but had so many kids that he's one of the most landheere subs. The only wars we get in are wars that are started by others but we usually are the ones to end them unlike you naago.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You must not know history very well son, throwing around that word. Learn the origins first, Madow boy. We don't cut hilib for no one ask your father about that. Moreover you're not from JL so you supporting a terrorist or not is of no real concern to the reality on the ground. The only presence that can stop us is the KDF and that will be handled very soon. We see things to come we don't play dhabodilif politics like you dabyaco.
Every mj is from kismayo and jubadda hoose you idiot theres harti also from gedo thats why the mayor of kismayo is always mj

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I count 33 to Daarood I left out 6 generations you idiot I stopped at Ugaas Diini what do you count to Daarood? You can throw a fit of rage all you want it won’t change history your last Boqor was Sade Darood and you were willing subjects then why change now I’m just making you understand why Sade Darood don’t sujuud for you MJs many MJs are confused why not? and resent Sade Darood for this because since birth you were brainwashed to believe you MJs were kings of Darood since the beginning but it was all lies are you hurt by this brother :friendhug:

I’m sorry
As harti koombe and his brither Geri koombe in jubaland we will always support our kablalax kumaade cousins thats why Allah willing there will never be a sade president in jubaland now keep crying

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You fuckin krazy @Dues Ex Machete @Sheikh raggu hilib bay cunan and hilibku waa in la jara dee and someone has fuckin do it and when kab iyo lax see their ciidan together and your small band of sade ciidan you can see who will be forced to the dirty serving and stink like hilib from the kitchen as you serve kab iyo lax laughing about their superiority in history, nasab, suldanates from warsangeli, majerten, darawish and ogaden mullah kingdom, and we look at this sade and he has nothing to show but stupid siyad barre from the 69 who is a child from keenadiid dynasty as his kids dynasty transferred thru the sharmarkes and his dhaxal is what u collected in the 69 coup and u didnt change anything like the slave u r no different to hawiye. HOBYO KINGDOM, OFFICIAL GOVT RECORDS IN THE WORLD

f*ck all u b00n marehan stick to habar gedir and their aboriginality under keenadiid, thats all your worth as sade your collecting A TRIBE I WAS KING FOR. INTAN XAARAY BAAN HIRAAB SOO SAARAY, AYAA SOO ARURINAYSA YOU FUCKIN LOSER
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::lolbron:

Even though you are mixed race laakinse your heart is as pure as an iska dhaal:ahh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The last true darood king was Boqor Maxamed Daud Abadir that's number one. He's the king all of darood came under. Who chose Burhan for darood? Was it mjs? We have more camels than anyone Madow kid we're good on the hilib over here. You were under our rule for 21 years unlike your kenadid or cumar abdirashid. That means we were the only ethnic somalis to have control over our entire country. Not a little fucking city like hobyo kkkkkk
every darood tribe was present during boqor burhan caleemo saar even the ugaas of sade and the ugaas of absame from isaaq to hawiye odey dhaqmeed to every darood subclan odey dhaqmeed
Jealousy is a female trait :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The creation of our mammul Jubaland was our creation. You don't jack about my mammul Jubaland. Stick to Bari Bantu boy. Harti are a minority in my region Jubbada Hoose. So what a Marehan Ugaas has been mayor of his city as well. And the supervisors of the port is us. You are an outsider to Jubaland my mammul. :mjlol:
Go back to galgaduud dhuusomareeb oh I forgot you can’t cause it now belongs to habar gidir ceyr kkkk

Likewise galinsoor use to belong to mareexan now it belongs to habar gidir

Go back to cabudwaaq and leave the running of jubaland to kablalax

Dr Osman ina adeer maamulka la magac baxay puntland waxaa Majeerteen ka wado maaha tolnimo meesha danaha reerka majeerteen kaliya ayaa laga shaqaya
ma markii ciidamada dirta waqooyiga qabsadeen tuulada tukaraq oo u jirta 70km caasimaada majeerteen ( garoowe ) ayaa majeerteen xasuustay hartiga kale !!
Laga bilaabo 1991 Dagaaladii dhex maray habar yoonis - habar jeclo VS dhulbahante - warsangeli ee gobolada sool iyo sanaag iyo togdheer hal maalin laguma arag ciidamo majeerteen ah !!
Ninyahow fulynimada reerkiina majeerteen looma dulqaadan karo .

Ninku hadu talada qabto waa ino dadka kale wax u ogal yahay sidaa dhqanku ahaa markay boqolal-sano kahor reerka daarood ismaaciil u talin jiray tanade iyo mareexaan laakin majeerteen waa aan kaligay noolaado taasna shaqayn mayso macquulna maaha .
Markasta oo reerka majeerteen la soo hadal qaado cuqdad baa igaga dhacday oo waxaan xasuusta odaygii xumaa ee ethiopia u shaqayn jiray C/laahi yuusuf

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman ina adeer maamulka la magac baxay puntland waxaa Majeerteen ka wado maaha tolnimo meesha danaha reerka majeerteen kaliya ayaa laga shaqaya
ma markii ciidamada dirta waqooyiga qabsadeen tuulada tukaraq oo u jirta 70km caasimaada majeerteen ( garoowe ) ayaa majeerteen xasuustay hartiga kale !!
Laga bilaabo 1991 Dagaaladii dhex maray habar yoonis - habar jeclo VS dhulbahante - warsangeli ee gobolada sool iyo sanaag iyo togdheer hal maalin laguma arag ciidamo majeerteen ah !!

Ninku hadu talada qabto waa ino dadka kale wax u ogal yahay sidaa dhqanku ahaa markay boqolal-sano kahor reerka daarood ismaaciil u talin jiray tanade iyo mareexaan laakin majeerteen waa aan kaligay noolaado taasna shaqayn mayso macquulna maaha .
Markasta oo reerka majeerteen la soo hadal qaado cuqdad baa igaga dhacday oo waxaan xasuusta odaygii xumaa ee ethiopia u shaqayn jiray C/laahi yuusuf

I agree 100% in qabilada loo simo talada dalka lakin run ahanti anigu ma arki wax oranayso reer kale ma talin karo sxb, waa inay iyagu siyasad la yimadan oo dad soo jiitan, dad kale iyo gobollo kale isku diran sida ali saleban iyo osman mahmud laysku diray, mudug leelkase iyo omar mahmoud, si gobolkooda codkisa uu kala jabo adiguna kaagi 17 toos ah midaya sxb. Because dastur ayaa jira marka noone should worry yaa taliyo, waxaa la cabsada yaa taliyo markaysan sharci oolin iyo somalida waxay aminsan tahay inu meeshu weli sidi siyad barre tahay oo kaligi talisnimo ah oo dasturku waxba kama jiran ahaa. Hadi dasturka markasto sareyso, ninka taliyo waa no danger to puntland waxaa markas jirayso in la qimeeyo muxu waqtiga shanta sano ah gaban kara keliya laga reebo inu 'reero ku ciil baxo' ama 'hanti yeesho'

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Jamac siyaad and bahrarsame gave laas canood and sool to isaaq so what do you want majeerteen to do fight jamac siyaad and bahrarsame on their own land?

Alla caqli xumaa macaan jecel fadlan ku shuubo:susp:

Abdullahi yusuf illahay Janoda haka waraabiyo will be remembered as the father of puntland thats his legacy cuqdada ku dhimo :gaasdrink:

Jamac siyaad and bahrarsame gave laas canood and sool to isaaq so what do you want majeerteen to do fight jamac siyaad and bahrarsame on their own land?

Alla caqli xumaa macaan jecel fadlan ku shuubo:susp:

Abdullahi yusuf illahay Janoda haka waraabiyo will be remembered as the father of puntland thats his legacy cuqdada ku dhimo :gaasdrink:

La iguma shuubto naagyahow
Cismaan maxamuud baad tahay oo ah reerka somali maxamed ugu fulynimada badan ( faanka afka iyo munaafaqada kaliya ) ayaad ku nooshahay sida naagaha

Sheikh

VIP
Go back to galgaduud dhuusomareeb oh I forgot you can’t cause it now belongs to habar gidir ceyr kkkk

Likewise galinsoor use to belong to mareexan now it belongs to habar gidir

Go back to cabudwaaq and leave the running of jubaland to kablalax

Warya you former daanyeer slave. Go back to Bosaso, Bari. Kkk. Fart city was a shooting lounge for us. Gelinsoor is a shared town. The running of Jubaland belongs to Sade. Kab iyo Lax can worry about PL.

Sheikh

VIP
Every mj is from kismayo and jubadda hoose you idiot theres harti also from gedo thats why the mayor of kismayo is always mj

That's a clear lie every MJ is from PL not my city Kismayo and region Jubbada Hoose you moron. There's zero langaab Harti in Gedo. Us Marehan Ugaases have been mayor of my city Kismayo that's nothing. LoL.

Sheikh

VIP
As harti koombe and his brither Geri koombe in jubaland we will always support our kablalax kumaade cousins thats why Allah willing there will never be a sade president in jubaland now keep crying

Harti and Geri Koombe are insignificant in my state Jubaland. Kab iyo Lax are nothing but kids like you. Kkk. You see a Sade President in my state Jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts