FINALLY, A Good Wake Up Call For All The Cucked Faraaxs

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
This isn’t just a wake up call for the ana arab abdis, but for all of us. Because how are yemenis of all people using terms like somali & habesha as an insult. Especially when Ethiopia has a better reputation than Yemen ever had.
:farmajoyaab::stressed:

This isn’t just a wake up call for the ana arab abdis, but for all of us. Because how are yemenis of all people using terms like somali & habesha as an insult. Especially when Ethiopia has a better reputation than Yemen ever had.
:farmajoyaab::stressed:
They still salty about getting conqured by their sons :heh:

Garaad diinle

 
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah i've asked several somali people how they feel about yemenis and arabs in somalia knowing full well how they treat somalis in their country. Almost every adult somali always excuse them and say they are our muslim bretherings. Can't say if you'll find the same love for some of our somali people.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Meanwhile yemenis and arabs are respected in somalia. Just goes to show somalis are the bigger man.
I say throw them out! Who gives two shits about them. What have they done for us?
A2D883A1-9FA8-42EF-A9AE-EE918F71FDEE.png

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Despite all the negativity remember that a lot of somalis after the civil war ran to neighbouring yemen. You could even say that the number of somalis living in yemen was more than the combined number of somalis living in the west.
That’s fair. But who’s begging Yemenis though? They get some praise from booty clappers and think everyone’s the same
E9456389-A485-477F-AC52-54EF9C743CA1.png

reer

VIP
Wallahi I was waiting on ur ass, i knew u would come out of the shadows to defend your akhis.
at one point there were more somalis in yemen than in the west. and got more opportunities in business and employment and education than the gulf.

Somalia being Arab is fan fiction. Darood is akin to the tooth fairy or Santa Claus. We are our own ppl.

Attachments

• B9085A77-611B-4916-84A7-2BF14BE36414.jpeg
    B9085A77-611B-4916-84A7-2BF14BE36414.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 66

Trending