FINALLY, A Good Wake Up Call For All The Cucked Faraaxs

Sheikh darood was real, but he was actually a half bantu half jewish man, and not an arab
We all know where hawiya is from

Mc Escher Horror GIF by William Robin Conway

Erythrean

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Sheikh darood was real, but he was actually a half bantu half jewish man, and not an arab
I would love to be a Jew! I get to scream at anyone and all I have to say is β€œHolocauΕ›t” and they can’t do anything!
190368F7-944B-4D08-9C92-6A8A8C4C021F.png

Erythrean

I am referring to successful, educated, and well to do gents, and not talking about unemployed, cayr-collecting, basement-dwelling, hooyo-korisay, inferiority-fraught, half-grown boys.
Don’t be delusional. You’re probably just talking about yourself. I’ve never seen Somalis marrying or going for Europeans/whites. Get real.
928CC339-D51A-4DA5-B4EA-429A4B149602.png

World

VIP
The truth is, every single non SSA country is prejudiced against SSA people. From Latin America, to Europe, to the Middle East, to South And East Asia. And they all subconsciously worship European people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Did you say Somalis worship and marry Europeans? I don’t know what you’re smoking but it must be some tough shit if you’re this high!
View attachment 251856
They do though. Half the niggas in this thread have made posts disparaging somali/black women for cadaan. Really whatever y’all have against arabs, there’s also somalis doing it

I Dont Care Shrug GIF by Puss In Boots

Erythrean

They do though. Half the niggas in this thread have made posts disparaging somali/black women for cadaan. Really whatever y’all have against arabs, there’s also somalis doing it

I Dont Care Shrug GIF by Puss In Boots
Those are jokes. Nobody is actually serious about it!
D4AB7081-E926-475A-9A44-16301A4651D1.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s funny how there’s more anti Oromo rhetoric here despite Oromo Muslims, (non Amhara ) Muslim Ethiopians, (most) Eritreans, are the only group of people that think highly of or see Somalis as true equals, sure we have our conflicts but that’s just East africa sxb. I get people here not being pro Oromo (as a half Oromo person myself) but I will never understand the pro Arab sentiment you see here a lot, insult Arabs on somalispot and you got a whole lot of people:superman::superman: for them here, truly a cucked mentality

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s funny how there’s more anti Oromo rhetoric here despite Oromo Muslims, (non Amhara ) Muslim Ethiopians, (most) Eritreans, are the only group of people that think highly of or see Somalis as true equals, sure we have our conflicts but that’s just East africa sxb. I get people here not being pro Oromo (as a half Oromo person myself) but I will never understand the pro Arab sentiment you see here a lot, insult Arabs on somalispot and you got a whole lot of people:superman::superman: for them here, truly a cucked mentality
Please stop acting like Oromo are innocent for fucks sake. Screw them. And f*ck that east african brothers shit.