FINALLY, A Good Wake Up Call For All The Cucked Faraaxs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everybody on this thread is hilarious and needs mental medicine ha ha ha ha ha

Khaleejis have disdain towards black people. Water is wet
ever since they became rich its gotten worse before like other arabs they would just call u chocolate or something out of ignorance not hate unlike the british who have a deep loathing of other peoples and dehumanise them

It's an endless cycle the pakis hate the Indos, khaleejis hate the Iraqis and the Turks, the Somalis hate on the Bantu, don't even get me started on East Asia and the Philippines. Everybody discriminated against somebody however in accordance to the sunnah Ibn Abbas reported the following :

'Mankind! We created you from a male and a female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you might come to know each other. The noblest among you in Allah's sight is the one with the most taqwa.' (49:13) One man says to another man, 'I am more noble than you are.' No one is nobler than another person except by Taqwa."

At the end of the day gang follow the path set fourth by the Rasul and have Taqwa.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Being roasted by Yemenis who are literally no better than us in safety, beating terrorist groups, etc, is crazy. Langaabs of the Arab world.

:mjlaugh:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Arab this, Arab that.....bloody ell, you lot need to chill with the Arab obsession. Everyday there's 2+ threads, crying about Arabs. Making us look weak and suffer from inferiority complex.

This is why I dislike any form of excessive love for other ethnicities. Doesn't matter where they are from, be they African, Arab or South Asian, they'll always view you as beneath their own. Some Somalis are blinded by this notion of a 'one ummah' when no such thing has ever existed.

Why you man suprised? the half bread kids with Somali hooyo in yemen are called muwaleden non pure arabs and get discriminated they even got a law if their mum is from horn off africa those kids cant even get passport. Thank god as a OG i got more than 50% off Somali territory why would i claim abu lahabs🤣🤣

Arab this, Arab that.....bloody ell, you lot need to chill with the Arab obsession. Everyday there's 2+ threads, crying about Arabs. Making us look weak and suffer from inferiority complex.
FACTS! So many feminine behaviour. Jobless behaviour and victim mentality. I had to spit out my macaan kalyo as these comments and tears have ruined my appetite. When I used to hear people say my tribe is descended from a banu hashiim…I lost about 250 hair follicles

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yemenis are low tier who wants their asses anyways.
32F8EF75-0F4D-4BD6-8BE0-4E5E157B756B.png

Garaad diinle

 
Meanwhile yemenis and arabs are respected in somalia. Just goes to show somalis are the bigger man.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts