FINALLY, A Good Wake Up Call For All The Cucked Faraaxs

Please stop acting like Oromo are innocent for fucks sake. Screw them. And f*ck that east african brothers shit.
I stated before that nobody is innocent in East africa, there’s a reason why Ethiopia Eritrea and Somalia are worse than Kenya, Rwanda, and Tanzania, we all attack each other too much (through qabil, ethnicity,etc.) and put “Muh tribe” “Muh noble blood” ideas on a pedestal, as well as not being able to industrialize, poor resources, etc. just to name a few

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems our resident murtad looked for these types of the educating videos in order to indirectly to put Somali Muslims against their Arab brethren. The racism explained in the video are similarly practiced in Horn against other Somalis. So nice try murtad, but we understand your agenda. You aint fooling us murtad.

100%.

We need to understand the people with the most Arab obsession are ex-Muslims or murtads. They can't keep their gaalnimo to themselves; they want to lead the rest of us to their gaalnimo ways. There is a reason Somalis gave the nickname "Gaal-Qurunley". They can't keep their shit from the rest of us (Muslims).

A lot of our people have lost the plot. Arabs never liked us and never will. Because we are African. So we need to stop begging these people and focus on building bonds will our fellow Africans.

Honestly I hate that Somalia and Djibouti are in the Arab league to begin with. They haven’t done anything beneficial for us, all they do is insult us.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Dayum man. How did you find that tiktok kkkkkk. Did you read what he wrote under the video trying to backtrack on what he said, kulaha the man was ethiopian pretending to be somali.

Loool I seen it on my fyp, yea bro that dude snapped even in the comments he was backtracking. I don’t know why he was so angry in the video the Somali guy was calm

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A lot of our people have lost the plot. Arabs never liked us and never will. Because we are African. So we need to stop begging these people and focus on building bonds will our fellow Africans.

Honestly I hate that Somalia and Djibouti are in the Arab league to begin with. They haven’t done anything beneficial for us, all they do is insult us.

They don’t hate us lol.

You’ll see Somalis on this site hate on Indians, does that mean all Somalis hate Indians.

Somalis are well liked in the Arab world, in fact we’re one of the most well liked countries in the Arab League.

reer

VIP
They don’t hate us lol.

You’ll see Somalis on this site hate on Indians, does that mean all Somalis hate Indians.

Somalis are well liked in the Arab world, in fact we’re one of the most well liked countries in the Arab League.
"bro stop lying. you dont understand. even though i never lived in an arab country and have only been dubai and dont know any arabic my opinion weighs more. "

They don’t hate us lol.

You can't stop people from wanting to be victims.

Trending

Latest posts