FINALLY, A Good Wake Up Call For All The Cucked Faraaxs

A lot of our people have lost the plot. Arabs never liked us and never will.
Walaalo, it is not a likability contest. What do we bring to the table to be liked, or admired?

Because we are African. So we need to stop begging these people and focus on building bonds will our fellow Africans.
Other than being on the same continent, what do we share with Africans? I have explored, examined, compared, and came up with nigh to nought. Again, I am speaking as a bone fide 'Carsaanyo', and not 'Dabarre'.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It’s funny how there’s more anti Oromo rhetoric here despite Oromo Muslims, (non Amhara ) Muslim Ethiopians, (most) Eritreans, are the only group of people that think highly of or see Somalis as true equals, sure we have our conflicts but that’s just East africa sxb. I get people here not being pro Oromo (as a half Oromo person myself) but I will never understand the pro Arab sentiment you see here a lot, insult Arabs on somalispot and you got a whole lot of people:superman::superman: for them here, truly a cucked mentality
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I am referring to successful, educated, and well to do gents, and not talking about unemployed, cayr-collecting, basement-dwelling, hooyo-korisay, inferiority-fraught, half-grown boys.
Thats false most succesful somalis find a halimo and settle down,only somalis in politics marry cadaans to boost their image.

Despite all the negativity remember that a lot of somalis after the civil war ran to neighbouring yemen. You could even say that the number of somalis living in yemen was more than the combined number of somalis living in the west.

And they were treated extremely bad. There were UN reports about the abuses they faced in Yemen. Even Saudi was better.

if you’re going to say an Arab country helped Somalis at least say Bahrain, Syria or somewhere else. Yemenis are evil. I will never forget the documentary where Yemeni people were harassing a Somali widow with four small children and calling her a prostitute. Uff.

Trending