FGM KILLS SOMALI CHILD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Waryahey, I'm just telling it like it is, somali women should be blamed for FGM, they carry it out, they push for it to occur, they want their daughters to have it.

Can't blame somali men who barely knew about it cause they did it behind his back.

They do it for Somali men

Why would you sew a woman’s vagina shut?
So she can not enjoy sex and remain a virgin until mariage!
Who benefits from a virgin wife = Somali men
Who benefits from fgm = Somali men

If Somali men Stopped placing so much value on the size of a vagina and treated humans like humans, a woman’s vagina wouldn’t have to be sewed together

Why can’t you understand any of this???

:faysalwtf:
This is not playing the blame game! I’m trying to understand why it happens to have a deeper understanding of the problem!

I was wondering where that Somali obsessed Madow site got this info from. Anyways, may Allahs curse be upon her father and mother and Allah grant her jannatual firdows.

Muji

VIP

If Somali men Stopped placing so much value on the size of a vagina and treated humans like humans, a woman’s vagina wouldn’t have to be sewed together

This is not playing the blame game! I’m trying to understand why it happens to have a deeper understanding of the problem!

@White
Watch this and listen to the survivors !

Don’t be so arrogant into thinking you know more about it than the victims

Last edited:
And to those claiming it somali womens fault, you are wrong I dare anyone go to somalia and say ban fgm and observe the men and WORSE the so called sheikhs seefahooda galka kala bixi.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE

Stop placing so much value on the size of a vagina and treat humans like humans

They think it's protecting their kids, listen to some of their interviews where they talk about why they do it.

There is not a single girl in my family, be it sisters or cousins who had gudnin and yet majority are married. Somali mothers, fear Allah and stop butchering your daughters. If Allah decreed for your Daughters to get married THEY WILL and no human being can stop that.

Sometimes I'm very happy about not being born back home, so I didn't have to go through this. Scary shit
This barbaric practice is both unnecessary and dangerous.
I wish for it to get banned

White

Sometimes I'm very happy about not being born back home, so I didn't have to go through this. Scary shit
This barbaric practice is both unnecessary and dangerous.
I wish for it to get banned
It is banned, shows much you know about somalia tbh

White

@White
Watch this and listen to the survivors !

Don’t be so arrogant into thinking you know more about it than the victims
Who sent her for gudnin? hmm?

Are you saying because the guy who did the operation is to be blamed solely? Blame the mother for even allowing.

All I see is arrogance exuding from your posts regarding this. Blame the people who allow who are obviously the somali mothers in Somalia.

Muji

VIP
Who sent her for gudnin? hmm?

Are you saying because the guy who did the operation is to be blamed solely? Blame the mother for even allowing.

All I see is arrogance exuding from your posts regarding this. Blame the people who allow who are obviously the somali mothers in Somalia.

She literally says “I was cut for my future husband” and this idiot still does not get the point.

I’m done explaining this to you, I’m sorry there’s only so much patience one person can have.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
This is really emotional moment to be considered a girl with the girls when some people used to assume I was a man before :wow1::jcoleno:
Give me a few minutes

TBH fgm especially the ones which remove everything should be gone. Eveyone has been saying this and fgm is lowering in Somalia which is a good step but I think we can lower it quicker remember how fast our literacy rate for latin alphabets went up to nearly 100% considering alot live in baadiyo when it was introduced. It's easy to influence and change Somalis if you try.
Inshallah we can eradicate this practice even if it's not my priority to focus on in Somalia right now. Those fake feminist Somalis should do more than what they are doing right now if they talk like they care. Eveyone says FGM is wrong but it isn't 0% in somalia so clearly alot of cheaap talking by people who can help:kanyeshrug:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Wow I never understand why people whenever fgm is talked about try to make it out as if the only thing that is unfortunate happening is FGM. yes let's ignore the bombings, the drones from the USA, the male young boys taken to be soldiers for al shabaab, the droughts that kill off our life stock and our people male and female, child or adult.
It's an unfortunate thing of which there is many in Somalia right now.

Wow I never understand why people whenever fgm is talked about try to make it out as if the only thing that is unfortunate happening is FGM. yes let's ignore the bombings, the drones from the USA, the male young boys taken to be soldiers for al shabaab, the droughts that kill off our life stock and our people male and female, child or adult.
200_d.gif

If there was an actual central government that ppl listened to then FGM could be made illegal. We should focus on practical thibgs rather than pinpointing one of a hundrend issues

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If there was an actual central government that ppl listened to then FGM could be made illegal. We should focus on practical thibgs rather than pinpointing one of a hundrend issues
FGM will be a easy to change so I don't understand when people make it seem like it's the hardest one to tackle. It's probably the easiest huge tragic thing to happen to tackle. And inshallah it will be tackled within the coming years like it has been recently so it can be gone for our next kids as just hearsay from past

FGM will be a easy to change so I don't understand when people make it seem like it's the hardest one to tackle. It's probably the easiest huge tragic thing to happen to tackle. And inshallah it will be tackled within the coming years like it has been recently so it can be gone for our next kids as just hearsay from past

You can't end FGM without a strong central government so we have to be patient.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
What scares me most about FGM is how it's mainly women enforcing it. They have the power to say "no , this is my kid and I will not harm them" yet they are out here mutilating their own daughters because of the fear of shame and ceeb

:gucciwhat: :jcoleno:it really doesn't get more backwards than this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@White please go and ask your mother why they do this, she will give you a historical account of why.

Somalis believe sexual attraction is caused by the clitoris and by removing it the sensation will leave and the girl won’t be tempted to have sex before mariage.

This obsession the Somali community has with a woman’s virginity and meriting her worth simply on this is the reason why we have fgm.

And what of after marriage? She still can't feel pleasure? What is the point of that?

White

This is really emotional moment to be considered a girl with the girls when some people used to assume I was a man before :wow1::jcoleno:
Give me a few minutes

TBH fgm especially the ones which remove everything should be gone. Eveyone has been saying this and fgm is lowering in Somalia which is a good step but I think we can lower it quicker remember how fast our literacy rate for latin alphabets went up to nearly 100% considering alot live in baadiyo when it was introduced. It's easy to influence and change Somalis if you try.
Inshallah we can eradicate this practice even if it's not my priority to focus on in Somalia right now. Those fake feminist Somalis should do more than what they are doing right now if they talk like they care. Eveyone says FGM is wrong but it isn't 0% in somalia so clearly alot of cheaap talking by people who can help:kanyeshrug:
I guess it's true:mjlol:
the-somali-girls-you-see-on-twitter-vs-the-somali-21114584.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending