FGM KILLS SOMALI CHILD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
The women who carried out this act and her family are responsible for this girls death.

What a savage culture we have where we are ripping peoples genitals for no good reason.

I hope the idiots who thinks fgm is made up to tug at the heart strings of liberals feel ashamed of themselves.

This will never be stopped until the families who carry out this practice are punished. Absolutely sickening!

Barbaric practice, AUN to the innocent little girl.

These savages have brought FGM even to the west, why/how do they have that much arrogance in the face of the law.

I think somalis need to catch heat for their savagery, we have been protected by liberals and leftists for too long. Too many lives lost.:wow1:

AUN. Anyone who is involved in these abhorrent practices should be punished. Be it the mother, the father, the cutter or the village chief.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
The women who carried out this act and her family are responsible for this girls death.

What a savage culture we have where we are ripping peoples genitals for no good reason.

I hope the idiots who thinks fgm is made up to tug at the heart strings of liberals feel ashamed of themselves.

This will never be stopped until the families who carry out this practice are punished. Absolutely sickening!
I blame somali women, they do this behind the back of their husbands, typical somali women.

Muji

VIP
I blame somali women, they do this behind the back of their husbands, typical somali women.

@White please go and ask your mother why they do this, she will give you a historical account of why.

Somalis believe sexual attraction is caused by the clitoris and by removing it the sensation will leave and the girl won’t be tempted to have sex before mariage.

This obsession the Somali community has with a woman’s virginity and meriting her worth simply on this is the reason why we have fgm.

Muji

VIP
If men were bleeding to death because of this act, this practice would have been outlawed straight away.

I will never support Somalia when women and little girls are killed as a result of this toxic culture.

White

@White please go and ask your mother why they do this, she will give you a historical account of why.

Somalis believe sexual attraction is caused by the clitoris and by removing it the sensation will leave and the girl won’t be tempted to have sex before mariage.

This obsession the Somali community has with a woman’s virginity and meriting her worth simply on this is the reason why we have fgm.
Don't worry my family aren't savage lamagoodles.

This has been cracked down upon, it still happens sadly, but usually behind the husbands back.

Muji

VIP
Don't worry my family aren't savage lamagoodles.

This has been cracked down upon, it still happens sadly, but usually behind the husbands back.

Lies lies lies.

I remember they discussed this on somalitv which is a snapchat account based in Somalia, most of the supporters of this were men. Some even thought it was a religious duty.

The bottom line is Somalis have degraded the rights of women to a point that if she is not a virgin she is no longer human, the whole family are shamed as a result her and she will never be married. To stop this from happening they will cut off a little girls genitals and some times even sew the whole vagina together till it’s painful to even urinate.

Blaming Somali mothers is easy but let’s get to the root of the problem...fgm is designed to certify a woman’s virginity because of Somali men’s obsession with marrying virgins.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This immoral and uncivilized act has no place in any society, I recommend giving who ever is responsible minimum ten year sentence, they should also air FGM awareness programs on TV/radio because clearly not enough people notice the cons outweigh the pros (which is non). They need to make this shit as taboo as possible and within a day FGM is the new gay

White

Lies lies lies.

I remember they discussed this on somalitv which is a snapchat account based in Somalia, most of the supporters of this were men. Some even thought it was a religious duty.

The bottom line is Somalis have degraded the rights of women to a point that if she is not a virgin she is no longer human, the whole family are shamed as a result her and she will never be married. To stop this from happening they will cut off a little girls genitals and some times even sew the whole vagina together till it’s painful to even urinate.

Blaming Somali mothers is easy but let’s get to the root of the problem...fgm is designed to certify a woman’s virginity because of Somali men’s obsession with marrying virgins.
You can act all you want as if it's somali mens fault, but it's clearly the women to blame in the situation.

Even in UN reports it says that women do this behind the husbands back, somali women do that because they think it'll protect their children and it's dying out.

Somali women are free compared to most third world countries, and it's improving with somalias situation.

Muji

VIP
You can act all you want as if it's somali mens fault, but it's clearly the women to blame in the situation.

Even in UN reports it says that women do this behind the husbands back, somali women do that because they think it'll protect their children and it's dying out.

Somali women are free compared to most third world countries, and it's improving with somalias situation.
Go away wurya I don’t need a cadan anthropologist telling me about Somali culture !

White

Go away wurya I don’t need a cadan anthropologist telling me about Somali culture !
Waryahey, I'm just telling it like it is, somali women should be blamed for FGM, they carry it out, they push for it to occur, they want their daughters to have it.

Can't blame somali men who barely knew about it cause they did it behind his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts