FGM down 75% on girls in SL/PL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they checked each females vagina. This way too inaccurate.

Anyone can say I am not a FGM victim.

Either way good news even thought I know this is inaccurate

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So they checked each females vagina. This way too inaccurate.

Anyone can say I am not a FGM victim.

Either way good news even thought I know this is inaccurate
Clitrodectomy is still practiced and yes the study is biased unless they physically saw the women they interviewed there is no way they can come to a broad presumption of 75%.The girls I interviewed back in garowe still confirmed they had excision of the clitoris. Just because infubulation is now becoming rare doesn't mean the practice has ended. The war on the clitoris is still eminent and women believe it is equivalent to males penis.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Clitrodectomy is still practiced and yes the study is biased unless they physically saw the women they interviewed there is no way they can come to a broad presumption of 75%.The girls I interviewed back in garowe still confirmed they had excision of the clitoris. Just because infubulation is now becoming rare doesn't mean the practice has ended. The war on the clitoris is still eminent and women believe it is equivalent to males penis.

:damn:

You make a good point there + you're more knowledgeable about these practices than me but with your question regarding the accuracy/legitimacy of these statistics, the same can be said about how the data was gathered in several other countries such as Ethiopia, Egypt and Nigeria.

Also, this survey was carried out by western/foreign NGOs and not by the state so I'd doubt there would be outright bias.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It's the truth the poor girls family would be enamoured by such grotesque language if she has not removed her clitoris. It is compared to an oversexual beast which is hardly the case, women globally do not constantly crave sex just because they have a clitoris, some women have never experienced an orgasm until the age of 29 !! we are intelligent beings able to control our most basic desires. This myth around oversexualised women is false, yes some women have a higher sex drive but that isn't controlled by the clitoris it is done through the brain and chemical transmitted via hormones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending