Female Self hatred: It's not limited just to the Somali community......

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Not okay. Please delete this
Since you defend your peoples I'll let that one slide. :mjohreally:

@White and I'm not a guy.
giphy.gif

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You are delusional if you're going to deny the amount of crime the Somali male diaspora does, compared to the population. Just admit that our population for Somali men is too small for Somali men to be acting like animals.

"making their point for them", cause i'm stating facts? Reality must be hard for you.

The only one who's delusional here is you. Overestimating the amount of Somali youths involved in crime won't make it a reality, no matter how much you want it to be so.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Indian population in England - 1.4 million
Somali population in England - about 200,000

You are arguing something completely different now. I am not denying we are over-represented in prison system but to suggest that Somali guys are all thugs and Asians are all studious bookworms is misleading. This kind of generalizing is what I wanted to avoid in creating this thread. I gave the Somali women the benefit of the doubt, how come you cant do the same for the guys?

The only one who's delusional here is you. Overestimating the amount of Somali youths involved in crime won't make it a reality, no matter how much you want it to be so.
You know, i'm seeing that the hard cold truth of the Somali male diaspora is really taking a negative toll on you. I'd suggest you to stay away from news sites, since you like to delude yourself.
:kanyeshrug:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You know, i'm seeing that the hard cold truth of the Somali male diaspora is really taking a negative toll on you. I'd suggest you to stay away from news sites, since you like to delude yourself.
:kanyeshrug:

>unironically believes news sites point towards statistical realities.

You really are dumb. Nothing else to add.

Man, folks date other people it’s not that deep. Somali men do that all the time with Black & White girls. Then come back to us.

:mjpls:

Also most the shit talking comes from UK girls. Idk what ya’ll did to them but they HURT. Cause we good with each other over here.

I don't believe that it's just a UK thing, we're no different from you lot. Somalis are Somalis. As you said, wallahi off the top of my head, one guy I know is married to a Somali girl (that's been his girl since we were kids), all the others involved ones are with ajnabis.

So yeah, a lot of times guys here are super hypocritical. But I've said this before, i honestly don't care for girls who date IR cause i don't throw stones from my expensive glass shoebox.

No issues there, but Somali girls have an unusual level of hate. It's almost 100% unprovoked. Asians worship white guys and dont talk near the same level of shit. Somali girls are fully mandem

>unironically believes news sites point towards statistical realities.

You really are dumb. Nothing else to add.
Instead of believing news site with statistics and facts, I should believe a delusional somalispot user?
That post is the epitome of uneducation.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Instead of believing news site with statistics and facts, I should believe a delusional somalispot user?
That post is the epitome of uneducation.

Yeah, yeah. I'm not the one learning about the world through breitbart. Good luck with your life sis, and watch out for those Somali rapists. They seem to be around every corner.

Maybe because you live in London, which is a shithole where Somali men/women both act trashy, but mainly Somali men 85% of the time.

Maybe if if you guys stopped being sexist, gang banging dropouts who smoke/sell weed, there wouldn't be Somali women with hatred towards you! Why don't you act civilized like other ethnic groups, and stop joining gangs/ruining the Somali image?

This is what i hate wallahi. Somali girls are so fucking blind to their own ways. You guys are literally mandem- you don't sell drugs, but how many Somali girls hover around guys that do? You drink, smoke and fornicate just as much. The only difference is that you guys have the choice to go to uni and study a cardboard degree and label yourself 'educated' and talk shit about the lack of Somali professionals.

You guys are just frustrated and need a finger to point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts