Farmaajo the only candidate cares about somali people

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange, isn't it?

The world has left us totally behind and we're gangbanging (ancestors instead of colors) despite being quite possibly the shittiest country in the world.

We're like the of Chicago.
other peoples competiton leads them to better themselves and get ahead. Somalis will drag everyone is through the mud to get down to their level or sell their dignity for chump change. I feel like the world laughs at these somali politicians that will sell off something valuable for a measly 5mil like that's anything. But they get to eat so dad kale maxaa ka galay.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Siad Barre is rotting in his grave like every other dead guy.
Like every other guy? :comeon:

There you go again with your qabyalad how you compare a dictator who killed thousands of women & children to your average joe is beyond me, he's burning in his grave bastarka :fittytousand:

other peoples competiton leads them to better themselves and get ahead. Somalis will drag everyone is through the mud to get down to their level or sell their dignity for chump change. I feel like the world laughs at these somali politicians that will sell off something valuable for a measly 5mil like that's anything. But they get to eat so dad kale maxaa ka galay.

I was reading the other day about these jobs that will disappear in next 10 years http://www.futuristspeaker.com/business-trends/101-endangered-jobs-by-2030/

As if you could diss Majeerteen dhulo slave please :drakekidding:Let's see you show the same testicular fortitude to the Isaac that enslave you miise you're good as long as you get some khat & alcohol :chrisfreshhah:
Sheegatos like you put a smile on my face. Majeerteen haa noolaado! May they live long and prosperous life, filled with peace and stability. Ka nax oo nafta waa!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sheegatos like you put a smile on my face. Majeerteen haa noolaado! May they live long and prosperous life, filled with peace and stability. Ka nax oo nafta waa!
Forget MJs why don't you concentrate on liberating las canood you slave child :draketf:

Disclaimer to members in this thread:

Do not respond to the nonsense of the Sheegato above me. He is not Daarood, let alone Majeerteen.

He is the official clown of Sspot beside selling the drugs and pimping the white girls in streets. Don't give him any attention or he will sleep at your mentions.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why do you guys even bother arguing with these folks, MJs hate Farmaajo because he isolated them and discredited their whole tribalist narrative that Hawiye hate Darod, he successfully garnered support across not only Hawiye but all tribes. These false accusations are their last ditch effort but it seems to be failing miserably!

#VivaFarmaajo

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He is the official clown of Sspot beside selling the drugs and pimping the white girls in streets. Don't give him any attention or he will sleep at your mentions.
You are the prostitute of SS dick sucking for $20 the bed wench of Somali spot your g spot is worth pennies slinging your pussy since you were a teen in Congo or Botswana where ever you are you illetrate head monk :chrisfreshhah:

Why do you guys even bother arguing with these folks, MJs hate Farmaajo because he isolated them and discredited their whole tribalist narrative that Hawiye hate Darod, he successfully garnered support across not only Hawiye but all tribes. These false accusations are their last ditch effort but it seems to be failing miserably!

#VivaFarmaajo
This isn't about Majeerteen hating on Mareexaan or vice-a-versa. Farmaajo as a politician seems to be far more preferred by the people than his counter-parts.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Disclaimer to members in this thread:

Do not respond to the nonsense of the Sheegato above me. He is not Daarood, let alone Majeerteen.
The same guy who implied that the woman farmaajo raped was MJ on this very thread has got the audacity to call me a sheegato? Who made you an authority on MJ's you're a dhulo why don't you stick to your own tribe & leave MJ's to me. For the record if farmaajo raped an MJ woman do you think he be alive today? Do you think MJ women are like dhulo women who get raped indiscriminately by Isaac on their own land? Keep MJ women out your dick sucking lips hooyada siilkayda waaase :ufdup:

The same guy who implied that the woman farmaajo raped was MJ on this very thread has got the audacity to call me a sheegato? Who made you an authority on MJ's you're a dhulo why don't you stick to your own tribe & leave MJ's to me. For the record if farmaajo raped an MJ woman do you think he be alive today? Do you think MJ women are like dhulo women who get raped indiscriminately by Isaac on their own land? Keep MJ women out your dick sucking lips hooyada siilkayda waaase :ufdup:
Sheegaato getting all salty and mad! You were expecting me to insult and disrespect my beloved brothers and sisters from the mighty Majeerteen because YOU, a insignificant sheegato happen to be insulting Dhulbahante and other Daarood sub clans? You gon' learn sheegatahay sheegatadu dhashay. :lol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sheegaato getting all salty and mad! You were expecting me to insult and disrespect my beloved brothers and sisters from the mighty Majeerteen because YOU, a insignificant sheegato happen to be insulting Dhulbahante and other Daarood sub clans? You gon' learn sheegatahay sheegatadu dhashay. :lol:
Free yourself from slavery before you wish rape on MJ women :stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts