Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That was your mum's life in Tanzania
Spoken like a true harlot :susp:

I heard when the idoors were capturing las canood they didn't capture it with guns & bullets they brought A large shipment of khat alcohol & cigarettes then the inhabitants exchanged it for the land :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
The same guy who implied that the woman farmaajo raped was MJ on this very thread has got the audacity to call me a sheegato? Who made you an authority on MJ's you're a dhulo why don't you stick to your own tribe & leave MJ's to me. For the record if farmaajo raped an MJ woman do you think he be alive today? Do you think MJ women are like dhulo women who get raped indiscriminately by Isaac on their own land? Keep MJ women out your dick sucking lips hooyada siilkayda waaase :ufdup:

Keep Isaaq from your mouth.

waraabe

Your superior
Apparently Douglas brought 16 punanis in exchange for 12 guns kkkkkk Douglas must tell me how to pleasure Punani state women

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Douglas the British solider who tasted your ayeeyo's siil. Ask your ayeeyo if he ate her ass
Look at these Isaac s from London Southall which is predominantly habar awal going to New York so they can become concubines for African American street urchins

waraabe

Your superior
Look at these Isaac s from London Southall which is predominantly habar awal going to New York so they can become concubines for African American street urchins
Recording darod sisters and writing Somaliland on the top won't change the fact you have gay imams, transsexual stars and Islam hating women.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Guess who's the girls getting married off in the mosques in London for an apple? You guessed it, Isaac concubines cheap & clean they are getting married off & divorced left & right, I dare you to say it isn't true since you're from the uk kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Recording darod sisters and writing Somaliland on the top won't change the fact you have gay imams, transsexual stars and Islam hating women.
I'm from London & these girls stated their postcode it's Southall & guess who's the overwhelming majority in Southall? Isaac hoes kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Just the other day one of my Ghanaian niggas got married to a Isaac chick as his second wife guess who his first wife was? Isaac :chrisfreshhah:

He's fucking them at the same damn time in the damn house:lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
London the land of cheap Isaac pussy they're scattered like litter if you trip you might just fall into a Isaac pussy kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending