Farmaajo ships 100 containers of weapons to his home region of Gedo; getting ready to strike Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought a source blah blah Marehan stole Baardheere when I asked you for a small sub clan level history on the place obviously you seem not to know much about it you can't answer my questions
nigga I brought a source. That's the end of it.

no one questions sources.

are you donuld trump? It's fake news if it doesnt paint your narrative?:mjlol:

people ask sources for a reason, they are the ultimate truth.

this doqon nigga wants me to back up my source. :russ:

nigga I brought a source. That's the end of it.

no one questions sources.

are you donuld trump? It's fake news if it doesnt paint your narrative?:mjlol:

people ask sources for a reason, they are the ultimate truth.

this doqon nigga wants me to back up my source. :russ:
Like I said, you obviously come off as someone who does not know a little sub clan history on the area but what else can I expect from a northern Reer Isaaq?
I know this because I have family from that area.
You can't even give us a small sub clan breakdown of the place.

I can't believe I'm having this fadhi ku dirir session about Baardheere. It's like having a cyber battle with Makaahiil about freaking Doolo

marehanintro.jpg

Making it clearer for you
(nowadays this Marrehan territory is included in part in the circumscription of Bidi and in part in the territory of Bar-dera); the other branch went to the north and settled in part on the left bank of the Juba to the south of Luq (nowadays these Marrehan are part of the residence of Luq)

An 20th century map

marehanyb6.png

Doqons like @garad gacmadheere will continue to lie even after presented with pre kacaan accounts of Baardheere residence.

@Shaolin23 take over from here ina adeer he's all yours :drakekidding:I still can't believe I fell for this trap from a northern freaking Reer Isaaq waryaa at least work on not talking like an indian with your DHs atleast Garad is Reer Cabdulle he can faan :drakekidding:

I brought early 20th Century sources watch them bring post-91 reports like robots completely ignoring it

The map I posted has 1911 written on it.
while the source he posted below is from a book published in 2013. kkkk:mjlol:

More shuban coming from the cawaan dheers with post-91 sources

Last edited:
Like I said, you obviously come off as someone who does not know a little sub clan history on the area but what else can I expect from a northern Reer Isaaq?

You can't even give us a small sub clan breakdown of the place.

I can't believe I'm having this fadhi ku dirir session about Baardheere. It's like having a cyber battle with Makaahiil about freaking Doolo

marehanintro.jpg

Making it clearer for you

An 20th century map

marehanyb6.png

Doqons like @garad gacmadheere will continue to lie even after presented with pre kacaan accounts of Baardheere residence.

@Shaolin23 take over from here ina adeer he's all yours :drakekidding:I still can't believe I fell for this trap from a northern freaking Reer Isaaq waryaa at least work on not talking like an indian with your DHs atleast Garad is Reer Cabdulle he can faan :drakekidding:

I brought early 20th Century sources watch them bring post-91 reports like robots completely ignoring it

The map I posted has 1911 written on it.
while the source he posted below is from a book published in 2013. kkkk:mjlol:

More shuban coming from the cawaan dheers with post-91 sources

If you ask me, reer cabdulle are being very nice to you guys. Wallahi laangaab poons are lucky you aren't dealing with us instead. reer cabdulle have wadaado iyo dad wada hadal iyo walaalnimo ogol.

we aain't got any of that.

it'd just be straight:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

go pray salat shukri to Allah for not planting reer isaaqs near you homesless dhiigyacab hunter(sheikh is the gatherer:sass1:).

you're talking to a rabot who knows how to repeat several phrases.

don't u see this negro nine asking me to back up a source?:bell:

war waa wada dabacasaar waxaan meeshan safan.
Cawlyahan killing boo ons for sport and taking their camels because they could lol

The Sack of Serenli

Excerpt:

"On 2 February 1916, the disaster that British officials had feared would one day happen in the NFD occurred in neighboring Jubaland. There, a large party of northern Aulihan led by Hajji 'Abdurrahman Mursaal surprised and killed the Serenli DC, Lieutenant Francis Elliot, and many of the British garrison. It is important to understand the motives that lay behind the sack of Serenli. The incident actually arose from a dispute between Aulihan and Marehan Somalis not long after the outbreak of the First World War and from which a series of raids and reprisals had followed. Following the deaths of nine Marehan at the hands of northern Aulihan and the looting of hundreds of camels, Lieutenant Elliot had publicly given 'Abdurrahman Mursaal an ultimatum to surrender the stolen animals to him within three days. Instead, the government-paid Reer Waffatu headman defiantly delivered a gift of black animals that, by Somali custom, constituted an open challenge to the Serenli DC. The undaunted, but injudicious, Elliot apparently was contemptuous of the threat and failed to take precautions. Instead, he continued his incredible practice of locking the garrison's rifles in the guardroom each evening before sunset. Moreover, he allowed a large contingent of Aulihan to camp just 100 yards from the boma.

At 7 p.m., while the askaris, or African soldiers, were settling down to evening meals, the Aulihan burst upon the British post. The Somalis set the surprised soldiers' huts on fire, and killed many of them as they fled the flames. By one account, 'Abdurrahman Mursaal himself is said to have shot Elliot beneath the ear with a revolver, and by another, to have donned Elliot's sun helmet after the raid. Dozens of Elliot's men were killed in the attack, while the survivors escaped across the Juba River to the nearby Italian post at Baardheere. The Somalis captured the company's maxim gun along with large quantities of arms and ammunition. 24 For the next 18 months, 'Abdurrahman Mursaal's northern Aulihan, strengthened by the acquisition of British weapons, held free reign over much of Jubaland and threatened British rule in the NFD as well.
Indeed, a British officer with service in the region would later describe the Ogaden, of whom the Aulihan were a part, as "one of the most formidable fighting tribes in Africa" because of their mobility with their ponies, remarkable endurance, and the skill with which they wielded their spears.

The calamity that befell Elliot was undoubtedly partly his own doing. Nevertheless, the root of the problem stemmed from the unwillingness of higher authorities to bear the costs and accept the responsibilities of frontier administration. As had been the case with other frontier representatives from the inception of British rule in northern Kenya, officials in Nairobi had placed Elliot in a position of weakness and forced him to improvise in a hostile milieu. Like those other British administrators and contrary to official policy, Elliot found himself thoroughly entangled in local politics. Reading the official records from the period, the historian is struck by the degree to which colonial officers became involved in petty disputes. At times, this involved an attempt to prevent Somali groups, including the Aulihan whom the officer-in-charge of the NFD blamed for "crowding in," from wresting the Wajir wells from the Boorana and their Ajuran allies. In other cases, it entailed intrusion into feuds among the Somalis so that kaffirs, or infidels, became judges in conflicts that had heretofore been resolved by traditional means or with reference to shari'a, or Islamic law. Believing themselves impartial and just, British administrators presided over Somali shirs, mediated dia disputes, settled bride-wealth cases, and decided rights to watering sites. Such intervention could become dangerous for frontier representatives since they lacked legitimacy in Somali eyes and were without the means to enforce their decisions. That this was part of the reason for the Aulihan uprising is evidenced by the fact that, after the sack of Serenli, 'Abdurrahman Mursaal wrote a letter to King George V complaining of Lieutenant Elliot's partiality to the Marehan. Meanwhile, although the taxation of Somalis had not yet been sanctioned, the authorities had long since pressured them to surrender camels for government transport. Elliot, who took pride in his knowledge of the Somali language, did not fully appreciate the subtleties of Somali politics. Moreover, he counted too much on his own abilities, and consequently paid the ultimate price for his folly.

Understanding something of the character of 'Abdurrahman Mursaal is also important, not only for appreciating the events which lay behind the Aulihan rebellion, but also for comprehending the critical fact of why other Somali groups failed to join his resistance to colonial rule. 'Abdurrahman Mursaal was the son of Mursaal bin Omar, an important Ogaden leader in Italian Somaliland. The Aulihan chief and "holy man" came to the EAP after working for the Italian Benadir Company and running amiss of the Italian colonial administration. 'Abdurrahman Mursaal briefly served the Kismaayo administration after 1896, when the British sent him and 18 constables to establish a customs post at Serenli. 32 He became a leader of an Ogaden rebellion in British territory in 1898, however, and was involved in the death of the Jubaland subcommissioner, A. C. W. Jenner in late 1900. Nevertheless, the Reer Waffatu chief was soon working with the British again. So slight was the influence of the colonial authorities over the Somalis that they took help where they could get it. Some were not so ready to secure his services. John Hope, one of the first British officials to serve in the NFD, condemned 'Abdurrahman Mursaal's proclivities for independent action, and C. S. Reddie, a Jubaland Provincial Commissioner (PC), accused the Aulihan leader of gun-running. Nevertheless, Captain R. E. Salkeld, a British officer in Jubaland who subsequently became the PC, was willing to rely on 'Abdurrahman Mursaal. In fact, the Aulihan leader had the opportunity to meet with the EAP governor in 1915, and used his interview to promote his personal authority when he returned to Serenli. Obviously, the Aulihan leader was a man who took his own counsel, and one who could not be pushed too far. Elliot's inability to grasp this led to tragic consequences for him and his men as well as the Aulihan chief's followers when colonial troops finally suppressed their rebellion."

Cawlyahan killing boo ons for sport and taking their camels because they could lol

The Sack of Serenli

Excerpt:

"On 2 February 1916, the disaster that British officials had feared would one day happen in the NFD occurred in neighboring Jubaland. There, a large party of northern Aulihan led by Hajji 'Abdurrahman Mursaal surprised and killed the Serenli DC, Lieutenant Francis Elliot, and many of the British garrison. It is important to understand the motives that lay behind the sack of Serenli. The incident actually arose from a dispute between Aulihan and Marehan Somalis not long after the outbreak of the First World War and from which a series of raids and reprisals had followed. Following the deaths of nine Marehan at the hands of northern Aulihan and the looting of hundreds of camels, Lieutenant Elliot had publicly given 'Abdurrahman Mursaal an ultimatum to surrender the stolen animals to him within three days. Instead, the government-paid Reer Waffatu headman defiantly delivered a gift of black animals that, by Somali custom, constituted an open challenge to the Serenli DC. The undaunted, but injudicious, Elliot apparently was contemptuous of the threat and failed to take precautions. Instead, he continued his incredible practice of locking the garrison's rifles in the guardroom each evening before sunset. Moreover, he allowed a large contingent of Aulihan to camp just 100 yards from the boma.

At 7 p.m., while the askaris, or African soldiers, were settling down to evening meals, the Aulihan burst upon the British post. The Somalis set the surprised soldiers' huts on fire, and killed many of them as they fled the flames. By one account, 'Abdurrahman Mursaal himself is said to have shot Elliot beneath the ear with a revolver, and by another, to have donned Elliot's sun helmet after the raid. Dozens of Elliot's men were killed in the attack, while the survivors escaped across the Juba River to the nearby Italian post at Baardheere. The Somalis captured the company's maxim gun along with large quantities of arms and ammunition. 24 For the next 18 months, 'Abdurrahman Mursaal's northern Aulihan, strengthened by the acquisition of British weapons, held free reign over much of Jubaland and threatened British rule in the NFD as well.
Indeed, a British officer with service in the region would later describe the Ogaden, of whom the Aulihan were a part, as "one of the most formidable fighting tribes in Africa" because of their mobility with their ponies, remarkable endurance, and the skill with which they wielded their spears.

The calamity that befell Elliot was undoubtedly partly his own doing. Nevertheless, the root of the problem stemmed from the unwillingness of higher authorities to bear the costs and accept the responsibilities of frontier administration. As had been the case with other frontier representatives from the inception of British rule in northern Kenya, officials in Nairobi had placed Elliot in a position of weakness and forced him to improvise in a hostile milieu. Like those other British administrators and contrary to official policy, Elliot found himself thoroughly entangled in local politics. Reading the official records from the period, the historian is struck by the degree to which colonial officers became involved in petty disputes. At times, this involved an attempt to prevent Somali groups, including the Aulihan whom the officer-in-charge of the NFD blamed for "crowding in," from wresting the Wajir wells from the Boorana and their Ajuran allies. In other cases, it entailed intrusion into feuds among the Somalis so that kaffirs, or infidels, became judges in conflicts that had heretofore been resolved by traditional means or with reference to shari'a, or Islamic law. Believing themselves impartial and just, British administrators presided over Somali shirs, mediated dia disputes, settled bride-wealth cases, and decided rights to watering sites. Such intervention could become dangerous for frontier representatives since they lacked legitimacy in Somali eyes and were without the means to enforce their decisions. That this was part of the reason for the Aulihan uprising is evidenced by the fact that, after the sack of Serenli, 'Abdurrahman Mursaal wrote a letter to King George V complaining of Lieutenant Elliot's partiality to the Marehan. Meanwhile, although the taxation of Somalis had not yet been sanctioned, the authorities had long since pressured them to surrender camels for government transport. Elliot, who took pride in his knowledge of the Somali language, did not fully appreciate the subtleties of Somali politics. Moreover, he counted too much on his own abilities, and consequently paid the ultimate price for his folly.

Understanding something of the character of 'Abdurrahman Mursaal is also important, not only for appreciating the events which lay behind the Aulihan rebellion, but also for comprehending the critical fact of why other Somali groups failed to join his resistance to colonial rule. 'Abdurrahman Mursaal was the son of Mursaal bin Omar, an important Ogaden leader in Italian Somaliland. The Aulihan chief and "holy man" came to the EAP after working for the Italian Benadir Company and running amiss of the Italian colonial administration. 'Abdurrahman Mursaal briefly served the Kismaayo administration after 1896, when the British sent him and 18 constables to establish a customs post at Serenli. 32 He became a leader of an Ogaden rebellion in British territory in 1898, however, and was involved in the death of the Jubaland subcommissioner, A. C. W. Jenner in late 1900. Nevertheless, the Reer Waffatu chief was soon working with the British again. So slight was the influence of the colonial authorities over the Somalis that they took help where they could get it. Some were not so ready to secure his services. John Hope, one of the first British officials to serve in the NFD, condemned 'Abdurrahman Mursaal's proclivities for independent action, and C. S. Reddie, a Jubaland Provincial Commissioner (PC), accused the Aulihan leader of gun-running. Nevertheless, Captain R. E. Salkeld, a British officer in Jubaland who subsequently became the PC, was willing to rely on 'Abdurrahman Mursaal. In fact, the Aulihan leader had the opportunity to meet with the EAP governor in 1915, and used his interview to promote his personal authority when he returned to Serenli. Obviously, the Aulihan leader was a man who took his own counsel, and one who could not be pushed too far. Elliot's inability to grasp this led to tragic consequences for him and his men as well as the Aulihan chief's followers when colonial troops finally suppressed their rebellion."

Before 69, boons lived in as far north as luuq, and they lived with raxnwayne, paid qaaran with them.

They used the government to steal some land and they wanna act like they are the shit.

they are like the modern day murursade, imagine if murursade steal land, and influence today, in 20 years they'll propel themselves into big boy clan status, and they'll be talking shit to abgaal and habar gidir.

before msb, darood politics was only mj and ogaden. marehan weren't shit.

lol @cawliyahans karbaashing boon. someone posted recently how marehans worked for the british to subdue cawliyahan only to run away when the cawliyahs attacked them.:mjlol:

"Number 2 column proceeded down the Juba River as far as Malkaadi, halting on the 22nd to
await the arrival of the inland party. Later news reached the camp that No 1 column had
captured a large quantity of enemy camels, but was being attacked by Auhilan in force. The
Marehan Levies had bolted, but the KAR troops were holding firm. Immediately, Captain
Martin despatched 30 Somali Riflemen under Colour Sergeant Mohamed Amiashi and a
further 150 Marehan Levies to Hafalani, six hours march away. The inland column (Colour

Sergeant Fareh Rageh) having driven off the tribesmen succeeded in reaching Hafalani the
following morning. Shortly afterwards some 2000 camels were captured as they came to
water. Colour Sergeant Farah Rageh decided to drive them on to Serenli, but was waylaid by
a strong force (estimated at several hundred) of Aulihan. A running fight lasting several hours
ensued. Once again the Marehan Levies proved to be absolutely useless and bolted.
Heavily
outnumbered (Colour Sergeant Mohamed Ainashi’s force had not yet caught up), the small
KAR force adopted the tactic of laying prone on the sand & volley firing as the tribesmen
approached. Over fifty of the Aulihan were killed and many wounded. Again marehan the levies did
not perform at all well, and almost without exception ran away. They lost 17 killed and many
wounded. In many cases they had been stabbed in the back as they fled.
It was of course
quite impossible to keep hold of 2000 camels in those circumstances and only 160 actually
reached Serenli. No 1 column after handing over the camels re-joined No2 column at
Malkaadi.""

:faysalwtf:

niggas was getting stabbed in the back while running.:mahubowtf:

Last edited:
Bedore you and @Ferrari cry about kacaan. It was Ferrari who posted a funny source claiming Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke only lived in Serinley before "muh cawliyahan were displaced from Baardheere"

@garad gacmadheere counting half time scores tell us who lives in Serinley today
YpMBbcK.png

Ferrari saying before msb we weren't anything that's a diss I epect from a 1door not from a Darod. Ceeb waryaa isku xishow say something better c'mon son

Bedore you and @Ferrari cry about kacaan. It was Ferrari who posted a funny source claiming Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke only lived in Serinley before "muh cawliyahan were displaced from Baardheere"

@garad gacmadheere counting half time scores tell us who lives in Serinley today View attachment 58607

Ferrari saying before msb we weren't anything that's a diss I epect from a 1door not from a Darod. Ceeb waryaa isku xishow say something better c'mon son
It's truth my brother.
before kacaan, marehan were not big boy clan.

They were on the same level as murursade and ciidagale. They escaped that hell hole of a position thanks to a president who did single handedly brought them all they can boast about today.

Before 69, ****s lived in as far north as luuq, and they lived with raxnwayne, paid qaaran with them.

They used the government to steal some land and they wanna act like they are the shit.

they are like the modern day murursade, imagine if murursade steal land, and influence today, in 20 years they'll propel themselves into big boy clan status, and they'll be talking shit to abgaal and habar gidir.

before msb, darood politics was only mj and ogaden. marehan weren't shit.

lol @cawliyahans karbaashing ****. someone posted recently how marehans worked for the british to subdue cawliyahan only to run away when the cawliyahs attacked them.:mjlol:
They were basically a .5 clan before msb:mjlol:

is that nine kid going to post that picture of the Marehan party in 1960 again:mjlol:

Waryaa anybody can create a party and vote for themselves War doqonka meesha ka qabta before he posts that stupid image again:pachah1:

They were basically a .5 clan before msb:mjlol:

is that nine kid going to post that picture of the Marehan party in 1960 again:mjlol:

Waryaa anybody can create a party and vote for themselves War doqonka meesha ka qabta before he posts that stupid image again:pachah1:

Marehan are like the dirt poor indians who finally make it to north america. These indians work 7 days a week and got like 520 jobs because they know what poverty was like, so in their mind, even a regular job isn't enough for them, so they work like dameero to make sure they are secure.:mjlol:

boooons are the same, they know what being laangaab felt like, so they will do and say anything before they admit that.

this coon asked me to back up my claim today, had me shooked for a second. I didn't know what the f*ck I was reading.:gucciwhat:

imagine your professor asking you to back up your sources after you submit your essay.:fantasia2:

^ are books written in 2013 unreliable? Isn't history written only after it happened?

or do you want a book written in the 1600s addressing msb stealing baardheere in 70s and 80s?

you are right, you cannot brain today, you already used all the cells you had for the day.

sleep nigga.

^ are books written in 2013 unreliable? Isn't history written only after it happened?

or do you want a book written in the 1600s addressing msb stealing baardheere in 70s and 80s?

you are right, you cannot brain today, you already used all the cells you had for the day.

sleep nigga.
Marehan settling there pre kacaan already written down in history pre kacaan you accept that but at the same time claim we didn't live there pre 70s/80s it was stolen?

Get your head together nigga
YpMBbcK.png

you're dumb.

you just said books written in 2013 aren't valid lol.

marehan were minority in jubaland, some lived with us and others lived with raxanwayn. msb changed that, and I have shown you multiple different sources.

you refuse to accept and you keep posting memes as if they'll change things lol.

at least sheikh doesn't care for facts and straight up bullshits.

nigga take your L and move on.

it's simple.

marehan pre msb.

no gedo
no baardheere

marehan after msb
yes gedo
yes baardheere.

how much of that is hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending