Farmaajo ships 100 containers of weapons to his home region of Gedo; getting ready to strike Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what fascinates me?

If a foreigner gives a somali leader a vehicle or anything another leader from a different qabiil will beg even harder to get a better vehicle or anything. This menality is not good and shows childishness of a state.

Careful with the Barre slurs, the refugee camps & milkpowder is lost on you juvenile bigfeet but your parents & their parents know.

Speaking of parents you should ask Omar Jess's son who avenged the savage murder of his father.

:sass2:

Sxbayaal faankta naga dhafa. Even the US army doesn't ship 100 containers of arms in a single consignment. I don't think these guys know what 100 20ft or 40ft containers look like.

Maybe he means 100 boxes.

100 containers is what the port of Mogadishu handles all day.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I know this because I have family from that area.

no wonder these guys want farmaajo to deliver them kismaayo like he's moses and they are the jews of ancient palestine. :gucciwhat:

It's because they are used to hijacking an entire government to their advantage by getting rid of competing clans.

Mohamed Zubayr laandheere:salute:.
even with barre and the federal army on their side, these muppets(@nine's ancestors), were karbaashed.:damedamn:

waryaa *******rs @nine @TekNiKo @DRACO @AarLibaax (I ain't tagging sheikh inleen odaygii yidhi jin kaa maqan adigu ha'u yeedhan been muu sheegine).:hemad:

kaalaya explain this blatant tuugnimo. You guys wouldn't be shit in somali politics if barre didn't do this.

May God bring peace to Somalia.

@Ferrari @Shaolin23 Ferrari is a neef calaacaling about Baardheere. Kulahaa we turned up in the 70s/80s as if Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmarke were living in Mudug at that time. Nacas nacas iala jirin

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Ferrari @Shaolin23 Ferrari is a neef calaacaling about Baardheere. Kulahaa we turned up in the 70s/80s as if Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmarke were living in Mudug at that time. Nacas nacas iala jirin
Bro your arguing with a guy who for one is not from Jubbaland and second his tol MZ from JL have very dubious lineage they could in fact be Waradaya Oromo and not Somali just claiming it

Marehans have been living in the entirety of Jubbaland for more than a hundred years alx. We have our base of operations in Gedo but don't forget the progeny of the great Amir talxa have been living in the lower jubba for over a hundred years as well. Don't be revisionists of history and act like Siad gave us those lands when they have been our lands ancestrally. Outside foreigners like the kenyans won't be protecting madoobe in kismayo forever lets be real. The region can make real progress when outsiders are eliminated. And I mentioned this military buildup 3 weeks ago when armored vehicles were brought to Gedo this shipment of armaments is more recent.
talxe.gif

Mashallah a sub sub clan with that many camels beesha has always been blessed.
jubba.png

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The regime in mogadishu farmaajo and khayre only care about their tribe they want to destroy all the other tribes by arming their tribes.

Every tribe must support their tribal leaders and never allow these two thugs in villa somalia to pay bribes to different tribes in order to get all tribes to fight eachother.

Khayre represents murursade and farmaajo mareexan all they care about is arming their tribes while destroying other tribes.

Fam Jaalle Farmaajo has a right to help his people.

Sheikh

VIP
MX's only hope of even getting to kismaayo is if they have cawliyahan on their side because they have to travel the entire middle juba to get there. Now our cousins are also on board, farmaajo and his booon contingent are sweating because they are realizing there's no way in.

They wanna take kismaayo using child soldiers equipped with 100 containers of bullets. war yaa ilaahay yaqaan? if you are going to send hub to your folks, you better send tanks and shit like msb did.

Nigga MX are in their city Kismayo what are you talking about? Jubbada Dhexe is accessible. Jaalle Farmaajo knows a lot things compared to your booon self.

''Child soldiers'' kulaha. :mjlol:

Sheikh

VIP
I know this because I have family from that area.

no wonder these guys want farmaajo to deliver them kismaayo like he's moses and they are the jews of ancient palestine. :gucciwhat:

It's because they are used to hijacking an entire government to their advantage by getting rid of competing clans.

Mohamed Zubayr laandheere:salute:.
even with barre and the federal army on their side, these muppets(@nine's ancestors), were karbaashed.:damedamn:

waryaa *******rs @nine @TekNiKo @DRACO @AarLibaax (I ain't tagging sheikh inleen odaygii yidhi jin kaa maqan adigu ha'u yeedhan been muu sheegine).:hemad:

kaalaya explain this blatant tuugnimo. You guys wouldn't be shit in somali politics if barre didn't do this.

Kismayo is mine. Farmaajo is a landeere Reer Diini Ugaas. Liar MSB and the army karbashed you guys. Adiga batahay qofka jin qaabo. :camby:

We own Somali politics booon boy.

It is crazy how even with evidence, u still wanna debate.

:gucciwhat:

Msb stole everything for you and it's been proven. Believe what you want.

It is crazy how even with evidence, u still wanna debate.

:gucciwhat:

Msb stole everything for you and it's been proven. Believe what you want.

Tell us where Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmarke were living in Mudug prior to this so called implanting.

I'm asking you for a small breakdown of who went where and when. Since you like to say so and so sub clan lost hebel and so and so sub clan lost hebel, you come off as someone familiar with our sub clan movements.

Now tell us where were the former Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke deegaans prior to this alleged "implanting/theft".

Back up your sh!t you're posting

Tell us where Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmarke were living in Mudug prior to this so called implanting.

I'm asking you for a small breakdown of who went where and when. Since you like to say so and so sub clan lost hebel and so and so sub clan lost hebel, you come off as someone familiar with our sub clan movements.

Now tell us where were the former Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke deegaans prior to this alleged "implanting/theft".

Back up your sh!t you're posting
:what1:

Nigga I dont give a f*ck.

Msb made gedo, then resettled booooons there. You lost dhuusomareeb in the process, so I guess there is karma after all.

We can talk about where talxa used to live after you accept that much mise maanta dhiig hyena baad drunk kurt tahay?:sass1:

:what1:

Nigga I dont give a f*ck.

Msb made gedo, then resettled booooons there. You lost dhuusomareeb in the process, so I guess there is karma after all.

We can talk about where talxa used to live after you accept that much mise maanta dhiig hyena baad drunk kurt tahay?:sass1:
I asked you to back your sh!t up you posted about "stealing Gedo" and you revert to talking Galgaduud like a robot. Back your sh!t up naayaa and stand on your own two feet

Scurried off like a little dhoocil

I asked you to back your sh!t up you posted about "stealing Gedo" and you revert to talking Galgaduud like a robot. Back your sh!t up naayaa and stand on your own two feet

Scurried off like a little dhoocil
lol

It says Marehan's home base is dhuusomareeb, and barre land grabbed baardheere and settled his clan folk there.

Why are you so mad at a fact?:gucciwhat:

and that's me backing up my point with a damn scholarly book. :trumpsmirk:

What do you want me to back up?

you're strange.
It's like you've not been introduced to how claim/proof works.

war iga leexo if you are going to park like an ay, take the L and move the f*ck on waryaa.

lol

It says Marehan's home base is dhuusomareeb, and barre land grabbed baardheere and settled his clan folk there.

Why are you so mad at a fact?:gucciwhat:

and that's me backing up my point with a damn scholarly book. :trumpsmirk:

What do you want me to back up?

you're strange.
It's like you've been introduced to how claim/proof works.

war iga leexo if you are going to park like an ay, take the L and move the f*ck on waryaa.
I asked you to tell us when and where did Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke come from and you failed to tell us and then you brought up Dhusmareb and In another post you said "Reer Koshin lost Dhusmareb" but now your claiming Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke were brought from Fart Town to Baardheere your lies do not make sense the dots do not connect doqonkii ogaden

You failed to back up your claims and give us a few sentences on the sub clans of Talxa and Reer Ugaas where did they come from and where thank you for telling us you're clueless this is funny coming from a guy who knows Reer Diini apart and where we live

I asked you to tell us when and where did Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke come from and you failed to tell us and then you brought up Dhusmareb and In another post you said "Reer Koshin lost Dhusmareb" but now your claiming Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke were brought from Fart Town to Baardheere your lies do not make sense the dots do not connect doqonkii ogaden

You failed to back up your claims and give us a few sentences on the sub clans of Talxa and Reer Ugaas where did they come from and where thank you for telling us you're clueless this is funny coming from a guy who knows Reer Diini apart and where we live

you're all over the place now.

no one mentioned talxa but you. if marehan had any deegaa in jubaland before 69, you wouldn't need the old oday to create Gedo. You wouldn't need him to take baardheere.

You wouldn't need him to roll in tanks there defending you when you got karbaashed for trying to land grab even more.

Face it, you only have Gedo today because of that.

I don't care about talxa sub clans.

I speak nothing but factz.

you're all over the place now.

no one mentioned talxa but you. if marehan had any deegaa in jubaland before 69, you wouldn't need the old oday to create Gedo. You wouldn't need him to take baardheere.

You wouldn't need him to roll in tanks there defending you when you got karbaashed for trying to land grab even more.

Face it, you only have Gedo today because of that.

I don't care about talxa sub clans.

I speak nothing but factz.
You brought a source blah blah Marehan stole Baardheere when I asked you for a small sub clan level history on the place obviously you seem not to know much about it you can't answer my questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending