Farmaajo ships 100 containers of weapons to his home region of Gedo; getting ready to strike Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're dumb.

you just said books written in 2013 aren't valid lol.

marehan were minority in jubaland, some lived with us and others lived with raxanwayn. msb changed that, and I have shown you multiple different sources.

you refuse to accept and you keep posting memes as if they'll change things lol.

at least sheikh doesn't care for facts and straight up bullshits.

nigga take your L and move on.

it's simple.

marehan pre msb.

no gedo
no baardheere

marehan after msb
yes gedo
yes baardheere.

how much of that is hard to understand?

The facts already show mx lived in the entirety of Jubbaland in higher numbers than OG's for over a hundred years. Gedo has been exclusively MX for longer than that. But you claim that MSB gave those lands when there was numerous reer talxe and Ugas sharmarke in those parts long before MSB was even born. OG have no dominance in any country and that's what makes you so butthurt no ethiopian presidency, no kenyan presidency, no somali presidency. When it comes to Somali politics you have nothing to speak of your more irrelevant than murusade kkkkk. and in terms of land you ride behind your true masters kenyan tanks. Know your place ethiopian/kenyan concubine.

The facts already show mx lived in the entirety of Jubbaland in higher numbers than OG's for over a hundred years. Gedo has been exclusively MX for longer than that. But you claim that MSB gave those lands when there was numerous reer talxe and Ugas sharmarke in those parts long before MSB was even born. OG have no dominance in any country and that's what makes you so butthurt no ethiopian presidency, no kenyan presidency, no somali presidency. When it comes to Somali politics you have nothing to speak of your more irrelevant than murusade kkkkk. and in terms of land you ride behind your true masters kenyan tanks. Know your place ethiopian/kenyan concubine.
waryaa nine, finally you took my advice, don't multi nick in the same topic at the same time.
:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
waryaa nine, finally you took my advice, don't multi nick in the same topic at the same time.
:trumpsmirk:
Your still on this topic bruv I know you hate MX because your reer Issaq SPM and you probably have dirty Eeedor blood coursing through your veins but your knowledge on gobolka Gedo is very weak how on earth did we come to Gedo in the 70s

DB44B831-0D60-43B4-B7BF-1D1CC6C26BB1.png

C4AF958C-A938-4E50-93E2-0DAE3C97F2BE.png

So MSB was alive in the 1800s:mjlol: and this is Galti MX they’re talking about
Reer Guri( Talxe and Reer Hassan )was around even longer you can’t rewrite history sxb no matter how hard you try:drakekidding:

you're dumb.

you just said books written in 2013 aren't valid lol.

marehan were minority in jubaland, some lived with us and others lived with raxanwayn. msb changed that, and I have shown you multiple different sources.

you refuse to accept and you keep posting memes as if they'll change things lol.

at least sheikh doesn't care for facts and straight up bullshits.

nigga take your L and move on.

it's simple.

marehan pre msb.

no gedo
no baardheere

marehan after msb
yes gedo
yes baardheere.

how much of that is hard to understand?

Brother I am often in Gedo and kismayo,

MX's came down to Gedo a long time ago roughly ~110 years ago

As for Kismayo at the time it was a small city and not like it is today, From speaking to multiple people Kismayo was always more of a diverse city, MJ's, OG, Shiekaal ect.

We really should be working together as somalis and stopping this fighting. But Madoobe has been very anti MX's policy has been a major roadblock.

I can guarantee that Farmaajo & madoobe will find common ground soon after the Federal government gets rid of Saakin.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
you're talking to a rabot who knows how to repeat several phrases.

don't u see this negro nine asking me to back up a source?:bell:

war waa wada dabacasaar waxaan meeshan safan.

Only robot is you ilkodheer booon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts