Farmaajo ships 100 containers of weapons to his home region of Gedo; getting ready to strike Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor (35).gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
First off you dimwit Farmaajo is not reer Gedood by birth nor by lineage hes born and bred in Xamar and he’s reer Dalal Diini who live exclusively in Galbeed and Mudug secondly in order to strike Kismaayo which is not even the case you have to go through 500 km of al Shabab territory if anything those weapons would be used on them thus leading to their destruction which is the aim if I’m wrong correct me unless you want Shabab to stay:comeon:

Halgan media is a reputable independent source for news and he's right there's something going on behind the scenes, could it be another 75 where a clan uses state resources for the betterment of their clan? :ulyin:

surely Farmaajo could have sent the weapons to the Madoobe approved SNA contingent stationed in Barsaguni who along with the Jubaland RKB have begun operations to clear out remaining Al Shabaab strongholds in J hoose , why couldn't he airlift the weapons to them in Kismayo?

https://www.somaliya.com/gudaha/how...egmada-jamaame/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I remember these Marehans on this forum celebrating those rowdy Cawliyahan rebels instigating inter-RKB fighting, well those 13 officers were sentenced by Jubaland's military court, madoobe approved justice:vncu2n5:
42719758_1220440498096849_4428896346363133952_n.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The regime in mogadishu farmaajo and khayre only care about their tribe they want to destroy all the other tribes by arming their tribes.

Every tribe must support their tribal leaders and never allow these two thugs in villa somalia to pay bribes to different tribes in order to get all tribes to fight eachother.

Khayre represents murursade and farmaajo mareexan all they care about is arming their tribes while destroying other tribes.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
waryaa @garad gacmadheere we also have stockpiles of our siyad era weapons in PL. BMS, TANKS, BEBE and so forth, we didn't get disarmed when UNSOM came. Can you say the same? YA DULI. Plus we have newer weaponry such as those armed carriers you have, ford 250s carriers in Bosaso. We have helicopters and air-crafts that are armed. Our soldiers have night vision goggles, vests, guns have snipers. Niyahow are you literally implying PL isn't well armed?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is fake news but Gedo needs to be fully liberated from Alshabab. I want to go there next year.
You can go to every major town in Gedo except Ceel Cadde Al Shabab are in the baadiyo in pockets more in Ceel Waaq and Baardheere districts it’s relatively safe

waryaa @garad gacmadheere we also have stockpiles of our siyad era weapons in PL. BMS, TANKS, BEBE and so forth, we didn't get disarmed when UNSOM came. Can you say the same? YA DULI. Plus we have newer weaponry such as those armed carriers you have, ford 250s carriers in Bosaso. We have helicopters and air-crafts that are armed. Our soldiers have night vision goggles, vests, guns have snipers. Niyahow are you literally implying PL isn't well armed?
:damn:

Niinyahow caadi iska dhig, you might have a couple old Soviet era tanks/Bebes but show me pictures of these helicopters/air crafts that Puntland possesses?:fantasia2:

Walle Majeerteen waa dadka igu faan badan:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending