Farmaajo not coming to Hargeisa, Somaliland

if you want to be stubborn and be a ghost state for ever we have no problem with that

That's why your Pres is begging an Ethiopian Pres to come to the land he claims to be President of:mjlaugh:

We brought Somalia and Somaliland together through goodwill in 1960 and we separated them by force in 1991 and since then you lot went from warlords to terrorism to 30000 foreign troops to using foreigners against eachother and now to begging somalians biggest enemy to help you visit Somaliland. You're not in any position of power and the world sees it. There is no discussion about borders or whatever you wrote, we took what we came with. If anything Somalia should be asking nicely to be a maamul goboleed of Somaliland:russsmug:

Som

VIP
That's why your Pres is begging an Ethiopian Pres to come to the land he claims to be President of:mjlaugh:

We brought Somalia and Somaliland together through goodwill in 1960 and we separated them by force in 1991 and since then you lot went from warlords to terrorism to 30000 foreign troops to using foreigners against eachother and now to begging somalians biggest enemy to help you visit Somaliland. You're not in any position of power and the world sees it. There is no discussion about borders or whatever you wrote, we took what we came with. If anything Somalia should be asking nicely to be a maamul goboleed of Somaliland:russsmug:

You came with good will? Come on bro, landers wanted to separate even in the early 60s and then you rebelled after we lost in Ogaden in 77. Landers wanted to leave the union as soon as things started to get bad.
You use Siad Barre repression against you to justify your secessionist idesla and yet your second president Dahir Riyale was head of the somali secret service in berbera during the regime.
In the following years somaliland was accused of funding terrorists and infact many key Shabaab leaders were originally from your country.
So no, don't tell me somaliland came with good will. S/land never truly felt unity with the rest of us, that's fine I'm not blaming anyone but let's not pretend that you were fully committed to a United somalia.
Let's also not forget that you guys have been friends with ethios for a really long time and used habeshas to undermine somalia and push for yourrecognition, but now all of a sudden you criticize farmaajo cause he befriended Abiy. That's hypocrisy.
Somalia is a mess but we have one thing that you don't have which is RECOGNITION.
If you want to be recognized you need to be respectful, wallahi I have no hate for u guys and I'm 100% in favour of your independence. I'm pro somaliweyn but if landers decided to leave I honestly wish them good luck cause it's better to be separated than be in a fake or forced union.
The point is that you need to negotiate just like South Sudan negotiated with Sudan.
Somaliland is de facto independent, the only way to get official recognition is if somalia agrees.
If you keep refusing talks then you will damage your own people. Honestly the majority of the somali people doesn't really care if somaliland leaves or not, it's only you guys that keep hating us and treating our citizens like shit while welcoming arabs with open arms.

If this does actually occur it would be fitting for H.E. Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo to be the first sitting President to visit the northern regions since 91'. The northern regions have been in this current limbo for the past 30 years claiming to be independent, however it will never occur especially now that Somalia is making rapid progress on many different fronts. Whether the President visits or not doesn't mean much in the short term, however the photoshoot would send a good message to our international partners.

You came with good will? Come on bro, landers wanted to separate even in the early 60s and then you rebelled after we lost in Ogaden in 77. Landers wanted to leave the union as soon as things started to get bad.
You use Siad Barre repression against you to justify your secessionist idesla and yet your second president Dahir Riyale was head of the somali secret service in berbera during the regime.
In the following years somaliland was accused of funding terrorists and infact many key Shabaab leaders were originally from your country.
So no, don't tell me somaliland came with good will. S/land never truly felt unity with the rest of us, that's fine I'm not blaming anyone but let's not pretend that you were fully committed to a United somalia.
Let's also not forget that you guys have been friends with ethios for a really long time and used habeshas to undermine somalia and push for yourrecognition, but now all of a sudden you criticize farmaajo cause he befriended Abiy. That's hypocrisy.
Somalia is a mess but we have one thing that you don't have which is RECOGNITION.
If you want to be recognized you need to be respectful, wallahi I have no hate for u guys and I'm 100% in favour of your independence. I'm pro somaliweyn but if landers decided to leave I honestly wish them good luck cause it's better to be separated than be in a fake or forced union.
The point is that you need to negotiate just like South Sudan negotiated with Sudan.
Somaliland is de facto independent, the only way to get official recognition is if somalia agrees.
If you keep refusing talks then you will damage your own people. Honestly the majority of the somali people doesn't really care if somaliland leaves or not, it's only you guys that keep hating us and treating our citizens like shit while welcoming arabs with open arms.

Git your raggedy ass outta here back to AmiSomalia
3FC1BF27-35D4-460E-B7ED-9B25149D17D0.jpeg

I'm not going to insult somaliland cause I actually have respect for my fellow somalis wherever they come from.
On the other hand people like you have a strong anti somali behaviour, you love ajnabis more than your own people.

Your entire post was b.s and has no basis in what occurred, and I could easily intellectually pick it apart, but you were fed this from the titty so I responded in kind to what strengthens your perception because I dont want Somaliland and Somalia or its people to have any understandings, I want you to continue thinking what you said is true, because the lies you were fed about the union, 61 rebellion, 77 war, us being terrorist supporters, etc it all strengthens our approach and furthers the divide, I like that:cool:. Your president farmaajo just like your president Abdullahi yusuf proved that ajnabis like Ethiopia is closer to your people than other somalians. Both were presidents of the country and both brought Ethiopian troops to kill their own Somalis inside Somalia. No different than Barre using Rhodesian Pilots in Hargeysa. So miss me with the "anti somali behavior" when 3 of your greatest presidents show how fucked up you people really are:heh:

Som

VIP
Your entire post was b.s and has no basis in what occurred, and I could easily intellectually pick it apart, but you were fed this from the titty so I responded in kind to what strengthens your perception because I dont want Somaliland and Somalia or its people to have any understandings, I want you to continue thinking what you said is true, because the lies you were fed about the union, 61 rebellion, 77 war, us being terrorist supporters, etc it all strengthens our approach and furthers the divide, I like that:cool:. Your president farmaajo just like your president Abdullahi yusuf proved that ajnabis like Ethiopia is closer to your people than other somalians. Both were presidents of the country and both brought Ethiopian troops to kill their own Somalis inside Somalia. No different than Barre using Rhodesian Pilots in Hargeysa. So miss me with the "anti somali behavior" when 3 of your greatest presidents show how fucked up you people really are:heh:

Let's talk about facts.
Was somaliland accused of funding Al shabab? Yes, I'm not saying it's true, I'm saying there is a very serious accusation.
Are there any terrorist leaders who are from somaliland? Yes. Of course every clan has terrorists but it's suspicious that s/land is the only region with zero attacks.
Was there an anti unionist movement in the 60s? Yes , not all somalilanders agreed with the union. This secessionist sentiment came back in the early 80s.
When did the rebellion against siad barre start? Right after the 1977 war, the defeat in ogaden was one of the major causes of the uprising against Siad.
Does somaliland have contacts with foreign leaders hostile to somalia? Yes, infact your country's entire foreign policy is based on trying to get recognized by any means necessary. You supported habeshas for years even when they occupied somalia.
Anyway half of my family on my mother side comes from somaliland , I have nothing but respect for my reer abti. What I don't like is the irrational behaviour of your government.
I'm not even 100% with nabad iyo nolol, but I believe that talking with somaliland is great move to agree on how to end the union and recognise somaliland. Both governments have negative aspects.
As I said I'm in favour of u guys getting independence, but if you keep treating somalia and somalis like shit then you'll only fuel more conflict.
It's your choice.
If somaliland agrees to negotiate I'm pretty sure you will get full recognition in less than 3 years

all of them are Darods

giphy.gif

lolo hadal ka neah neah iyo hadal ka jilecsan. i.e
"Ethopia waa cadowga somaliyeed"

Last edited:
If Farmajo goes to SL then its the end of Somaliland not only for its recognition but also as becoming a federal state.
You have to understand that Farmajo would want to create a puppet like that in Konfur Galbeed, Hirshabelle, Galmudug or else he would becoming hostile to them as JL & PL.

Farmajo never categorically critcised MSB for the massacre in SL but just said he would like to apologise on behalf of the previous government that carried out the attack.He also said SNM should apologise too.

If he was genuine he should have.
1.Condemned MSB regime.
2.Seek to compensate them
3. Teach in Schools about the massacres
4. Arrest and try those that committed it.

But this guy is not reliable hadii xitaa daroodkii uu kadashey ixsaan ufaliwaaye yuu ixsaan ufali?

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
It's his nation, Somaliland is unrecognized.
his nation? are you high? then why does he need permission from an oromo to go there? was he elected by landers? and what makes you think his visit has anything to do with unification warya!!?

The people of somaliland have spoken he will be welcomed by bullets

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
his nation? are you high? then why does he need permission from an oromo to go there? was he elected by landers? and what makes you think his visit has anything to do with unification warya!!?

The people of somaliland have spoken he will be welcomed by bullets
You answered the question sxb he'd got killed

Trending