Farmaajo not coming to Hargeisa, Somaliland

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Failmajo isn’t welcomed in Somaliland if he takes one step we will shot the hair transplant out of his bidaar
:manny:
To whom should we believe; SL cabinet that approved the arrival of the two leaders or you?!

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
To whom should we believe; SL cabinet that approved the arrival of the two leaders or you?!
What cabinet? What are talking about you woman?
From which sources a twitter account?
Hargeisa (SD) – The chairman of the Somaliland Senate, Saleban Mohamud Adan, has said that Ethiopian Prime Minister Dr Abiy Ahmed, is pressuring Somaliland to allow Somalia’s president to come to Hargeisa next week.

Chairman Saleban said the Somaliland government rejected the prime minister’s request but Abiy reiterated his request to come visit Hargeisa with the Somalia President.

The chairman said they do not except Farmajo, to come to Hargeisa as a president, but if he wants should come only as an ordinary Somali man.

“We say do not bring him with you but if he comes, we will not kill him, but let him come as Somali man who is accompanying Abiy Ahmed.” said the Chairman.

The Ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed has reportedly arranged for the presidents to meet in Addis Last week, as the Somaliland Senate chairman is confirming, Abiy Ahmed is pushing for a follow up meeting in Hargeisa.

The PM’s office didn’t publicly propose the meeting yet, but reliable sources has confirmed that the initial meeting did take place in his office last week.

Why does it concern you naago?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What cabinet? What are talking about you woman?
From which sources a twitter account?

Why does it concern you naago?
https://www.somalitimes.co.uk/what-...o-allow-president-farmajo-travel-to-hargeisa/

Every news outlet is reporting the same news. Learn the difference between cabinet and Elderates (Guurti).

Plus I think you have passive aggressive traits, always responding with a tone full of bitterness and resentment even if the conversation is normal. Maybe you're already in defense mode thinking I'd attack your fragile little soul.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Will Abiy & Farmaajo share a hotel room too? :drakelaugh:

upload_2020-2-16_8-18-13.jpeg

Failmaao holding Abiys pocket when they step off the plane :pachah1:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
https://www.somalitimes.co.uk/what-...o-allow-president-farmajo-travel-to-hargeisa/

Every news outlet is reporting the same news. Learn the difference between cabinet and Elderates (Guurti).

Plus I think you have passive aggressive traits, always responding with a tone full of bitterness and resentment even if the conversation is normal. Maybe you're already in defense mode thinking I'd attack your fragile little soul.

Second hand news outlets,believing in rumors like the little you are!!

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1581412533433.jpg

Muuse 'loyal servant' Biixi jir oo joog

Horta wtf Saleebaan Gaal was a kacaanist kkk sheekada Waxaa waaye my kacaanist is fine but yours is bad

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
@Karim funny little cuqdaad filled girl,how am i passive aggresive when i alway call you a b@tch every chance i get? Like a chick i was hitting on you avoided me cause i wasnt “serious” now you are all over my lander dck,didn’t i tell you ill make you my b@tch?

They had a 40 minutes meeting and now they are meeting in Hargeysa? That's unrealistic. I am sure they agreed to something, but probably something minor, like beginning talks. This visit would mean either Somaliland accepts to become officially a federal state (Biixi will be hanged) or Somalia recognizes Somaliland (Farmaajo will be hanged).

But In case it is true, let's see which of them will be alive after next week.
:gaasdrink:

If somaliland is recognized, i'm sure most people in Konfurta wont have a problem with it. But, except his community. The default position in relations to the 2 presidents are quite clear. It is excepted that the 2 presidents will be achieving minimal goals if it goes ahead in the near future.

The question is should the international community intervene on behalf of somaliland in the aim of gaining recognition, since allegedly that it goes against the "constitution" of "Somalia ". Therefore, won't be passed through parliament ?

The end goal inshallah, is to get our old country recognized.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Eat shit, if he sets his foot his foot in Somaliland it will be with the SL government blessing.

Whatever else you're trying to point out is irrelevant