Farmaajo Is Losing International Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Yes walaal i am habar jeclo, the mightiest of the Isaaqs.

I am from taalobuur saxiib

How come Ethiopia does not recognise Somaliland as a country? Surely, your sub clan, could have helped prove Somaliland's worth? Only the mightiest can succeed.:fittytousand:

Do they have any legitimate reasons to protest against Farmaajo?
:bell:

He hasn't even spent one year in office & folks are already losing their patience. They need to learn that fixing Somalia is a very long process & there's no "quick fix" especially within the qashin 4.5 Federal system.

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
How come Ethiopia does not recognise Somaliland as a country? Surely, your sub clan, could have helped prove Somaliland's worth? Only the mightiest can succeed.:fittytousand:
Dont worry about Ethiopia, it will collapse.

So 13 organ harvesting bastards living of caayr in Amsterdam want to hold protest over Farmaajo? they should be protesting over why and how is Ethiopia getting 19% of there port income, but nooo they wanna step on Farmaajos photo, Very very dumb ppl.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
These southerners can't stand a day without insulting Isaaqs.

It's like rednecks in rural N.America who complain about the Jews maalin walba

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Are you sure? Considering their population is triple the amount of ours.

:farole:
Waxna mala socoti. @waraabes cousins, the oromos are rebelling against the tigray and Trumps getting cosy with egypt. Just give it a year or so.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Waxna mala socoti. @waraabes cousins, the oromos are rebelling against the tigray and Trumps getting cosy with egypt. Just give it a year or so.

But, Somalilanders are Ethiopian bootyclappers.

Sorry to break your small, deranged heart but Somalilanders got to follow the other Somalilanders.

I guess you have to say sorry for going against what your people think and join the collective chant of the biggest Ethiopian bootyclappers, the Isaaqs.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts