Farmaajo Is Losing International Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures in the article are from different groups?:ayaanswag:
There are somethings we must accept, no matter how hard. Unless they put in Oromos instead?:siilaanyosmile:

"All the Somalis of the Garden of Acclimatization come from this part of the African coast which is exactly above Aden, they belong to the Habr-Auel, Habr-Junis, Habr-Gerhadjis, Habr-Toldjaleh, Dolbohanta, etc"

somalis-f1-3c6fe.jpg
;
below:

"The Somalis at the acclimatization garden of paris"

Not only this but the poster for a Somali zoo. Shame knows no bounds:chrisfreshhah:
Translation you can't proof those specific groups you named were in the pic:susp:
Like I said those groups you named and the pics have very little in connection for all we know it could be anybody but the article specifically went into details describing this group:ehh:

I should be a lawyer I saved us from a sure fire monumental L using loop holes:damn:
@Canuck your lucky am defending your naked uncle's considering mine were killed off:damedamn:

Translation you can't proof those specific groups you named were in the pic:susp:
Like I said those groups you named and the pics have very little in connection for all we know it could be anybody but the article specifically went into details describing this group:ehh:

I should be a lawyer I saved us from a sure fire monumental L using loop holes:damn:
@Canuck your lucky am defending your naked uncle's considering mine were killed off:damedamn:
We need Hawiye lawyers like you walaal:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts