Farmaajo Is Losing International Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what1:Your ancestors were in this exhibit I see.

View attachment 17992
For the last few weeks, the Parisians have been able to see at the Jardin d'Acclimatation a most curious ethnographic exhibition: it is a caravan made up of twenty-six Somalis, men, women and children. Thanks to the well-known amiability of M. Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire, we have been able to examine closely and in detail those samples of a human race which one does not often have occasion to owe to Paris. The description, which we here give, is drawn up according to the invariable plan which we have fixed for our ethnographic descriptions.
:camby:
Definition of a caravan
a group of people, especially traders or pilgrims, traveling together across a desert in Asia or North Africa.
:bell:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:
So what's the argument?
I said toldjaleh is habr jeclo which is true since they are a sub clan of habr jeclo:cryinglaughsmiley:
Then you come and say toldjaleh is a sub clan of habr jeclo:cryinglaughsmiley:
That doesn't contradict anything I said
Toldjaleh is habar jeclo ×
Toldjaleh is a habar jeclo subclan

:camby:
Definition of a caravan

:bell:
somalis-f2-d4c75.jpg

Traders kulaha. They were there as an exhibition. They even had khoisans and Oromos in these human zoos.

When denial goes too far
somalis-f1-3c6fe.jpg

It's a "natural reserve" in Paris. They did this to a bunch of Africans and showed them off like animals kkkk
:drakekidding:
Since you can't figure it out those sub clans mentioned were the ones in the caravan it says nothing about them being in paris:ufdup:
The qoute you posted was right after the qoute I posted the clan name were follow up to my post
somalis-f2-d4c75.jpg

Traders kulaha. They were there as an exhibition. They even had khoisans and Oromos in these human zoos.
So tell me why your source is calling them caravan?:stopit:
Toldjaleh is habar jeclo ×
Toldjaleh is a habar jeclo subclan
Your making my brain numb:snoop:

So tell me why your source is calling them caravan?
Since you're feigning ignorance I'll make this simple
" Between 1880 and 1903, a series of 'human caravans' performed in Tivoli and the zoo. A Sami Caravan and one of Native Americans visited the city in 1901, followed a year later by a Japanese Caravan. Many of the caravans toured the amusement parks of Europe. They exhibited foreign races and their way of life to Danes who rarely travelled abroad. An account of the Japanese Caravan goes: "It was a performance of talented craftspeople, singing and dancing geishas, coolies with their two-wheeled rickshaws; a fisherman with cormorants tamed to catch fish...". Just as the animals were on show to display the diversity of the species, the aim of the caravans was to give spectators a sense of the wide world beyond Denmark. "

http://www.kulturarv.dk/1001fortaellinger/en_GB/copenhagen-zoo/stories/the-human-zoo
I'm sure they were traders too:mjlol:
But seriously accept your history

Since you're feigning ignorance I'll make this simple
" Between 1880 and 1903, a series of 'human caravans' performed in Tivoli and the zoo. A Sami Caravan and one of Native Americans visited the city in 1901, followed a year later by a Japanese Caravan. Many of the caravans toured the amusement parks of Europe. They exhibited foreign races and their way of life to Danes who rarely travelled abroad. An account of the Japanese Caravan goes: "It was a performance of talented craftspeople, singing and dancing geishas, coolies with their two-wheeled rickshaws; a fisherman with cormorants tamed to catch fish...". Just as the animals were on show to display the diversity of the species, the aim of the caravans was to give spectators a sense of the wide world beyond Denmark. "

http://www.kulturarv.dk/1001fortaellinger/en_GB/copenhagen-zoo/stories/the-human-zoo
I'm sure they were traders too:mjlol:
But seriously accept your history
I'm sorry but I have very little interest in you pulling shit out of your ass so let me make this clear.
1. I know in your sick brain your trying to make corrections but natives and somalis have very little to do with each other
2. You talked about them being in a zoo in Paris no where in the article did it say that
those samples of a human race which one does not often have occasion to owe to Paris.
As you can see you dumb f*ck he literally said we do not have them in paris:bell:

I'm sorry but I have very little interest in you pulling shit out of your ass so let me make this clear.
1. I know in your sick brain your trying to make corrections but natives and somalis have very little to do with each other
2. You talked about them being in a zoo in Paris no where in the article did it say that
As you can see you dumb f*ck he literally said we do not have them in paris:bell:
Two of the pictures on that site show them in Paris

laa xowla did the animal in you stop you from comprehending English:pachah1:
Notice occasionally:mjlol:

Explain this if they didn't have any exhibition in Paris
Occasion
a particular time or instance of an event.
Occasionally
at infrequent or irregular intervals; now and then.
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
The author used occasion not occasionally:cryinglaughsmiley:
Nothing in that article did it say that specific caravan being in zoo or for that matter Paris the pic you keep showing doesn't shit about it either

Occasion

Occasionally

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
The author used occasion not occasionally:cryinglaughsmiley:
Nothing in that article did it say that specific caravan being in zoo or for that matter Paris the pic you keep showing doesn't shit about it either

reason; cause.
"it's the first time that I've had occasion to complain"
Makes even more sense with this definition:siilaanyolaugh:

I'm sorry but do you have the specific caravan in Paris? :bell:
the article qoute is about the caravan the pics are some random other groups:russ:
In his qoute he alludes to him being in Africa:ivers:
The pictures in the article are from different groups?:ayaanswag:
There are somethings we must accept, no matter how hard. Unless they put in Oromos instead?:siilaanyosmile:

"All the Somalis of the Garden of Acclimatization come from this part of the African coast which is exactly above Aden, they belong to the Habr-Auel, Habr-Junis, Habr-Gerhadjis, Habr-Toldjaleh, Dolbohanta, etc"

somalis-f1-3c6fe.jpg
;
below:

"The Somalis at the acclimatization garden of paris"

Not only this but the poster for a Somali zoo. Shame knows no bounds:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts