Farmaajo Is Losing International Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
But, Somalilanders are Ethiopian bootyclappers.

Sorry to break your small, deranged heart but Somalilanders got to follow the other Somalilanders.

I guess you have to say sorry for going against what your people think and join the collective chant of the biggest Ethiopian bootyclappers, the Isaaqs.

:manny:
Kalbedyahay qolodada ii sheeg?
Lol I thought u was my nigga, why u turning against me sxb, I thought we signed Abwans treaty.
shout out to general aideed :salute:he was a real mother fucker. Isaaq iyo hawiye waa walaalo:salute:

Lol I thought u was my nigga, why u turning against me sxb, I thought we signed Abwans treaty.
You're talking to the people that the British and French put in zoos:mjlol:
tumblr_mcbem70KIz1qe1beo.jpg

Thats the ciises. Habar jeclo fought alongside the darwish against the British.
You're one of the lucky ones since it doesn't mention HJeclo(if that's what you are). Mentions most of the habars though
"All Somalis the Zoo come from this part of the African coast which is just over Aden, they belong to the tribes Habr-Auel, Habr-Junis, Habr-Gerhadjis, Habr-Toldjaleh, Dolbohanta"
http://sciences.gloubik.info//spip.php?article1467
This cucked history cannot be rivalled :damn:

You're one of the lucky ones since it doesn't mention HJeclo(if that's what you are). Mentions most of the habars though
"All Somalis the Zoo come from this part of the African coast which is just over Aden, they belong to the tribes Habr-Auel, Habr-Junis, Habr-Gerhadjis, Habr-Toldjaleh, Dolbohanta"
http://sciences.gloubik.info//spip.php?article1467
This cucked history cannot be rivalled :damn:
It didn't say zoo you dumb f*ck is a caravan a simple Google translation will tell you also the Toldjaleh is habar jacal

:cryinglaughsmiley:
So what's the argument?
I said toldjaleh is habr jeclo which is true since they are a sub clan of habr jeclo:cryinglaughsmiley:
Then you come and say toldjaleh is a sub clan of habr jeclo:cryinglaughsmiley:
That doesn't contradict anything I said
When denial goes too far
somalis-f1-3c6fe.jpg

It's a "natural reserve" in Paris. They did this to a bunch of Africans and showed them off like animals kkkk
:drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending