Farmaajo hands over Doolow airstrip to Ethiopia

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
we wanted one on one fight, Madobe vs SNA. A quick defeat, and he runs away like janaan fellow to Kenya. But now it is turning into a bigger issue.
In what world is the SNA and its ethiopian backing a one v. one fight. Why cant you guys accept that Madoobe was the best candidate in that election? What about him do you people have to hate on?!

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
In what world is the SNA and its ethiopian backing a one v. one fight. Why cant you guys accept that Madoobe was the best candidate in that election? What about him do you people have to hate on?!

He is not the best candidate, no one wants him, and you would see that if you're not related to him. He is like sakin, he needs to go, no compromise. Jubaland needs to move forward.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
we wanted one on one fight, Madobe vs SNA. A quick defeat, and he runs away like janaan fellow to Kenya. But now it is turning into a bigger issue.

The other side internationalize this by bringing in Kenya. They couldn't defeat a clan by themselves. Let's be real. And now Kenya tried to big bro the Ethiopians, now they are getting the answer they was looking for. Not our fault.

:bell:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Spoiler plus Kenyan puppet = must be removed.

"MadOobe iS wORkiNg wITh AlShAbaAb"
ok
then why did the fgs and alshabaab teamup to defeat him 2013 and fail?
kismaayofullcontrol.png

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
He is not the best candidate, no one wants him, and you would see that if you're not related to him. He is like sakin, he needs to go, no compromise. Jubaland needs to move forward.
The other two candidates were Xidig and Seeraar. Did you know Xidig was a TPLF stooge back in the day and even is responsible for assasinations on Somalis in Ethiopia and Kenya!

Seerar is Axmed Madoobe lite and is not someone supported by anyone in lower juba, not even his kin!

You folks still haven’t even given fair reasons as to why he is singled out as public enemy number 1 you cant expect anyone to believe your not a tribalist if you conceal your motives

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Spoiler plus Kenyan puppet = must be removed.

He is cozy with Kenya because other Somalis will work with Ethiopia and AS against him. Your trying to stop the reaction rather than focusing on the primary action.

Keep your foreigners out and he’ll keep out his, keep your soldiers in your tuulo and he’ll keep his in his tuulo thats the best outcome. If thats not enough then enjoy remaining in the current status quo I know he will enjoy the profits of Kismayo.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You folks still haven’t even given fair reasons as to why he is singled out as public enemy number 1 you cant expect anyone to believe your not a tribalist if you conceal your motives
Those other candidates are same clan as Madoobe, so save the qabiil BS

This is the problem with Madoobe the puppet;

Automaton

The other two candidates were Xidig and Seeraar. Did you know Xidig was a TPLF stooge back in the day and even is responsible for assasinations on Somalis in Ethiopia and Kenya!

Seerar is Axmed Madoobe lite and is not someone supported by anyone in lower juba, not even his kin!

After everything we saw from him? I think you have a blind spot because you're related to him. How am I a trabilist if I'm supporting other candidates from Madoobe's clan? .What is important is put someone who puts Somalia first and can work with our government and develops Jubaland.

Siad Barre tried removing us from Kismayo and failed where the hell do you expect Farmaajo to get to in 8 months time? Plan as you will but to take kismayo ethiopia would have to betray kenya for Farmaajos sake lol.

The game of chess between Madoobe and Hiraale is over. Even Farmajo is relying on an Ogaden to become president of Jubbaland.

Leave this centralism and present someone better than Madoobe if you want the presidency.

farmaajo making one of his clans man a president would not be a good idea as it only makes him a qabiilist. Choosing another madoobe’s clans man shows he has nothing against them and not a clan related dispute at all. This might make some of his own clan who are the most in numbers and deegaan in JL feel some type of way but nobody cares. Well done Farmaajo!!

Automaton

vFE0BkG.png

Try again :pachah1:

logical fallacies are their main weapon. @Django's favorite weapon of choice is
Red Herring Fallacy
Also known as: misdirection, smokescreen, clouding the issue, beside the point, and the Chewbacca defense. A Red Herring argument is one that changes the subject, distracting the audience from the real issue to focus on something else where the speaker feels more comfortable and confident

waryaa fake mj boy, jubaland's president will always be a Mohamed zubayr guy, until our brothers wake up and develop karbaash first, ask questions later kinda policy.:damedamn:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Ive seen the video. I didnt say Madoobe is a Nabi but he is far better then the other two just accept that he won and make the best out of it. At this point your wasting your time waiting for a fight that wont happen try liberating areas from AS before being a perfectionist when it comes to your allies.

This is going nowhere, keep waiting for Farmaajo to fight we know the coward wont step into Lower Juba.

After everything we saw from him? I think you have a blind spot because you're related to him. How am I a trabilist if I'm supporting other candidates from Madoobe's clan? .What is important is put someone who puts Somalia first and can work with our government and develops Jubaland.
Madoobe has shown he is willing to work with the government but they are stuck in their Ciil. I wasnt a fan of Madoobe but Farmaajo made me one, the man had a chance to bring Somalis together but he wasted it by fighting them and making them enemies instead of AS. No wonder their are more attacks then ever in Xamar.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

this old news.
alshabaab found a new way to make which is through extorting cash from civilians in mogadishu.

Somali militant group Al-Shabaab may have outgrown its reliance on illegal charcoal export for revenue and turned to ‘local means’, a move that could free the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) from perennial accusations of having a hand in smuggling.

A new report by the UN Panel of Experts on Somalia says the ban imposed to curtail the group's terrorist activities may have lost its steam as the fighters go for alternative, albeit illegal, sources of money.

The new trend in expansion of Al-Shabaab’s “mafia-style taxation” is revenue taxation of imports into Mogadishu port, extortion as well as enticing the public by providing “basic services, such as access to judicial recourse…where State institutions do not reach".

The revelations could free KDF, which the panel had perennially accused of abetting the illegal charcoal trade. The military has denied the charges.

As part of the African Union Mission in Somalia, KDF has been stationed in Jubbaland since 2012, when they rehatted and joined the UN-mandated combat mission.

NO EXPORTS
The panel says recent efforts, by the federal government in Mogadishu and partners, to seal off illegal trade routes for charcoal trade have forced the militants to opt for other “taxations” as well as improvised local sources of weapons.

Since August 2018, the panel has reported no charcoal exports from Somalia that violated the UN Security Council's ban, compared to the three million bags reported in 2017.

The drop is largely because Middle East countries such as Iran, Oman, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates have implemented stringent customs rules that require exporters to provide sufficient paperwork, often absent in smuggling.But it could also be because al-Shabaab now has easier alternatives.
“Were exports of Somali charcoal to cease entirely, Al-Shabaab’s ability to wage its insurgency is unlikely to be significantly affected,” the report released on Tuesday says.
“The Panel of Experts has therefore recommended that the council carry out a review of the charcoal ban, with a view to assessing its continued appropriateness.”

show me where SNA got help in last conflict against JL and Kenya?

janan and his forces were gradually being pushed back into border with Kenya as the Kenyan airforce started shelling bula hawa SNA done what Kenya never expected and entered Kenya as KDF border forces fled and were forced to stop shelling and retreat Janan and his militia After a short clash in mandera county before Kenya told janan and his militia to seek refuge in a KDF base. And SNA went back to bula hawa. I was following it live with updates every few minutes. Forget the propaganda wallahi

Automaton

Ive seen the video. I didnt say Madoobe is a Nabi but he is far better then the other two just accept that he won and make the best out of it. At this point your wasting your time waiting for a fight that wont happen try liberating areas from AS before being a perfectionist when it comes to your allies.

This is going nowhere, keep waiting for Farmaajo to fight we know the coward wont step into Lower Juba.

Madoobe has shown he is willing to work with the government but they are stuck in their Ciil. I wasnt a fan of Madoobe but Farmaajo made me one, the man had a chance to bring Somalis together but he wasted it by fighting them and making them enemies instead of AS. No wonder their are more attacks then ever in Xamar.

You can't bring Somalia together with people like Madobe and Sakin, one is gone, one more to go. Anyways, It's too late late to compromise now, Madobe is done. We will resume fighting with AS after we liberate Jubaland . Farmaajo waa Geesi who didn't buckle under the pressure of international community, just wait and see ur uncle run to Kenya.