Farmaajo hands over Doolow airstrip to Ethiopia

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Its because your so hell bent on going towards other peoples land why these problems exist. We can either share and work together or you can stay in Gedo with Abiy and “centralist” xamar.

If you were going to steal land why Darood land and not the empty Jubbada Dhexe coast? Why are you so dedicated to ill gotten gains in the 90’s even HG are starting to give up their claims on Lower Shabelle

Tell me one district in Jubbaland that's all majority OGs that live there? I have 7 districts to play with. You're laangaab in Jubboyinka.

Tell me one district in Jubbaland that's all majority OGs that live there? I have 7 districts to play with. You're laangaab in Jubboyinka.
Baardheere
Buurdhuubo
Afmadoow
Baadhaahde
Jamaame
Dhoobley
Buaale
Salagle
Saakoow
Kismayo

Meanwhile mx only make majority in garboharay, hence why beledxaawo is a battlefield right now between ogs and you.:trumpsmirk:

Adaawe

Baardheere
Buurdhuubo
Afmadoow
Baadhaahde
Jamaame
Dhoobley
Buaale
Salagle
Saakoow
Kismayo

Meanwhile mx only make majority in garboharay, hence why beledxaawo is a battlefield right now between ogs and you.:trumpsmirk:

Cut the shit. All of Gedo was taken by Marehan before the birth of MSB. The million dollar question today is, Lower Jubba will be the battlefield Fafaxdhuun and Baardhere we chased you out of. Now the question. The same MX clans you dickeat like Talxe and Reer Hassan chased you. That's facts.

Lower Jubba is now in play :trumpsmirk:

Cut the shit. All of Gedo was taken by Marehan before the birth of MSB. The million dollar question today is, Lower Jubba will be the battlefield Fafaxdhuun and Baardhere we chased you out of. Now the question. The same MX clans you dickeat like Talxe and Reer Hassan chased you.
Rn beledxaawo is battlefield, take that from me first before you dream about lower juba.:drakewtf:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Ogaden are the majority tribe in Jubbada Hoose and are likely the largest tribe in Jubbada Dhexe but are drowned out by the AS hegemony with Dir/Bantu/RX

Mareexan are the majority tribe in Gedo and nowhere else in Jubbaland. We can get further into districts if you like but the same people who grazed in Faafaxdhun and Garileey are the same people grazing today.

Adaawe

Ogaden are the majority tribe in Jubbada Hoose and are likely the largest tribe in Jubbada Dhexe but are drowned out by the AS hegemony with Dir/Bantu/RX

Mareexan are the majority tribe in Gedo and nowhere else in Jubbaland. We can get further into districts if you like but the same people who grazed in Faafaxdhun and Garileey are the same people grazing today.

Tell me districts one by one you are majority in Jubada Hoose? I.M. Lewis told you niggas what's up! There's more Harti in Jubada Hoose than OGs. Gedo is done deal. You niggas can't step one foot into it. Outside of Kismaayo, what other cities are the biggest in Jubbaland besides Marehan ones? Baardhere, Luuq are bigger than any degmos OGs have? Today MX is expanding into your "territory" like Talxe in Afmadow and Reer Hassan in Buurgabo.
:trumpsmirk:

653aef1f046cb7e2d988d1d4c80d78d2.jpg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Tell me districts one by one you are majority in Jubada Hoose? I.M. Lewis told you niggas what's up! There's more Harti in Jubada Hoose than OGs. Gedo is done deal. You niggas can't step one foot into it. Outside of Kismaayo, what other cities are the biggest in Jubbaland besides Marehan ones? Baardhere, Luuq are bigger than any degmos OGs have? Today MX is expanding into your "territory" like Talxe in Afmadow and Reer Hassan in Buurgabo.
If Harti were majority they never would have accepted Ogaden administrators we both know that they prefer us because we are majority and we wont mistreat them. You heard about BuurGaabo being Port Dunford online and now wanna claim it smh.

The districts of Jubbada Hoose are
1-Af Madow
2-Kismayo
3-Badhaadhe
4-Jamaame
We have a clear majority in all but Jamaame, but even their majority of land ownership is technically Ogaden due to Siad Barres admin giving them majority of the farmlands.

Jubbada Hoose is majority people with their camels and we know who deal in camels. Their are more people who move back and forth from Garissa county as camel herder then their are in all of Gedo. FACT.

Adaawe

If Harti were majority they never would have accepted Ogaden administrators we both know that they prefer us because we are majority and we wont mistreat them. You heard about BuurGaabo being Port Dunford online and now wanna claim it smh.

The districts of Jubbada Hoose are
1-Af Madow
2-Kismayo
3-Badhaadhe
4-Jamaame
We have a clear majority in all but Jamaame, but even their majority of land ownership is technically Ogaden due to Siad Barres admin giving them majority of the farmlands.

Jubbada Hoose is majority people with their camels and we know who deal in camels. Their are more people who move back and forth from Garissa county as camel herder then their are in all of Gedo. FACT.

Agaah! I don't claim lands that aren't mines. I said I'm expanding into it now. The last 20yrs have been good to Beesha Barakaysan. You idiots tried to kill Talxe in 2013 in Bu'ale. You allied with our ENEMY, Kenya, we allied with your ENEMY, Ethiopia. Good luck to best man. I don't hide my hatred of you gun.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Agaah! I don't claim lands that aren't mines. I said I'm expanding into it now. The last 20yrs have been good to Beesha Barakaysan. You idiots tried to kill Talxe in 2013 in Bu'ale. You allied with our ENEMY, Kenya, we allied with your ENEMY, Ethiopia. Good luck to best man. I don't hide my hatred of you gun.

Have fun waiting for your fantasies lol. MX in Buale was a funny joke they arent even found im Saakow regardless I hope you keep expressing your support for Seeraar on Somalispot dont let people discourage you! Centralism will fail and Janan will return back to his rightful spot. Keep rooting for Rx mooriyan and Ethiopians whilst we root for Jubbaland

P.S. If you want your tribe to settle more places why not just move them over? Middle Juba coast is empty and has nobody to fight over it. Are you braver against Darood then Bantu and Dir?

Adaawe

Have fun waiting for your fantasies lol. MX in Buale was a funny joke they arent even found im Saakow regardless I hope you keep expressing your support for Seeraar on Somalispot dont let people discourage you! Centralism will fail and Janan will return back to his rightful spot. Keep rooting for Rx mooriyan and Ethiopians whilst we root for Jubbaland

P.S. If you want your tribe to settle more places why not just move them over? Middle Juba coast is empty and has nobody to fight over it. Are you braver against Darood then Bantu and Dir?

Darood died the day you betrayed us with Omar Jess and brought KDF to kill innocent nomads in Jubbaland. Darood ana waso. This is war and ALL MX are united on that. No Reer Diini only either as with Barre Hiiraale JVA days. From Negeyle to Kismaayo is our manifest destiny! You made your bed with Ahmed Madobe. Deal with the consequences.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Darood died the day you betrayed us with Omar Jess and brought KDF to kill innocent nomads in Jubbaland. Darood ana waso. This is war and ALL MX are united on that. No Reer Diini only either as with Barre Hiiraale JVA days. From Negeyle to Kismaayo is our manifest destiny! You made your bed with Ahmed Madobe. Deal with the consequences.

Siad Barre tried removing us from Kismayo and failed where the hell do you expect Farmaajo to get to in 8 months time? Plan as you will but to take kismayo ethiopia would have to betray kenya for Farmaajos sake lol.

The game of chess between Madoobe and Hiraale is over. Even Farmajo is relying on an Ogaden to become president of Jubbaland.

Leave this centralism and present someone better than Madoobe if you want the presidency.

Adaawe

Siad Barre tried removing us from Kismayo and failed where the hell do you expect Farmaajo to get to in 8 months time? Plan as you will but to take kismayo ethiopia would have to betray kenya for Farmaajos sake lol.

The game of chess between Madoobe and Hiraale is over. Even Farmajo is relying on an Ogaden to become president of Jubbaland.

Leave this centralism and present someone better than Madoobe if you want the presidency.

We aren't displacing you. Only dominating you in Somalia's borders. Hell will freeze before we allow Yusuf Haji the Wardayga la qaramaye to dictate policies in Somalia. You at war with each other in DDSi as Cagjar and ONLF are openly fighting. We killed your rep with Somalis. You are on the same blacklist as HGs for not becoming president due to this. You allied with a nation has no martial culture for warfare. Good luck. Marehan rewrote the rules once again.

Last edited:
ken&eth waala wasaa wlhi. SNA is strong enough to take over any region in Somalia. i think they are there in case Kenya tries to back janan and madoobe again like last time Kenya air bombarded bula hawa. But SNA can handle madoobe and Kenya I reckon and Bur, dji and eth amisom are not needed.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
I like how PIM crew and other Somalidiid are crying about this when in fact they would welcome Ethiopia with open hands if it was on their side. I don't need to revisit old history to prove this. This all happened because of Madoobe who is too pigheaded to leave. The age of illiterate warlords ruling people by force ends with him soon, inshallah, and we can move on north to unite the country and become great.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
ken&eth waala wasaa wlhi. SNA is strong enough to take over any region in Somalia. i think they are there in case Kenya tries to back janan and madoobe again like last time Kenya air bombarded bula hawa. But SNA can handle madoobe and Kenya I reckon and Bur, dji and eth amisom are not needed.

we wanted one on one fight, Madobe vs SNA. A quick defeat, and he runs away like janaan fellow to Kenya. But now it is turning into a bigger issue.

Trending