Farmaajo hands over Doolow airstrip to Ethiopia

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Stfu Ethiopia of the past and today's Ethiopia are not the same.
Under abiy ahmed we are ailles not enemies.

:duckr::fantasia2::mjkkk:

Does anyone believe anything this Qulle muncher is saying? Xaarbashi killed innocent anti xaarmaajo protestors in Baidoa in 2018. It’s same ethiopia different nigis

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Looks like the bots have arrived to defend their boss.

:russ:
The Cavalry is here!!!
1584813875626.png

Ethiopia is necessary evil. When kenyans were bombing Gedo, building wall inside Somalia etc most Somalis were indifferent and couldnt care less about gedo and its people so i dont buy the fake tears now. If a tradditional enemy can be used against a current enemy(Kenya) so be it.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ethiopia is necessary evil. When kenyans were bombing Gedo, building walls inside Somalia etc most Somalis were indifferent and couldnt care less about gedo and its people so i dont buy the fake tears now. If a tradditional enemy can be used against a current enemy(Kenya) so be it.
Ethiopia is still an enemy doqon. You can have more than one enemy at a time

Ethiopia is necessary evil. When kenyans were bombing Gedo, building wall inside Somalia etc most Somalis were indifferent and couldnt care less about gedo and its people so i dont buy the fake tears now. If a tradditional enemy can be used against a current enemy(Kenya) so be it.

cuzzo, answer this.
What's in it for Ethiopia?

Farm

VIP

Gedo should be given to Ethiopia (since you love having them in your regions), it would save the country the trouble of dealing with the chaos you are trying to bring to peaceful Jubaland.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Stfu Ethiopia of the past and today's Ethiopia are not the same.
Under abiy ahmed we are ailles not enemies.

What did i say in my earlier post?

:francis:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Looks like the bots have arrived to defend their boss.

:russ:
Gotta set the usual delusions straight, how is that pullout from Jubaland of SNA goin?

And remember that Turkish guy you called a Somali bot and then he showed up the next day to an event:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts