Farmaajo hands over Doolow airstrip to Ethiopia

cuzzo, answer this.
What's in it for Ethiopia?
Sxb I dont know exactly but economical integration and closer relationship with a remerging Somalia is alot more worth for Ethiopia than a debt ridden Kenya. Ethiopia have obviously its own interests like any other nation. But we know for sure whats in it for Kenya to back Madoobe. They want to grab the oil rich waters outside the coast.

Gedo should be given to Ethiopia (since you love having them in your regions), it would save the country the trouble of dealing with the chaos you are trying to bring to peaceful Jubaland.
My regions is whole of Jubbaland. From Doolow to Kismayo and its inseparable from Somalia. As I said Ethiopia is necessary evil, not mine fault that you have to low IQ to understand it.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Let Ogaden and Hawiye fight Ethiopians. Since they don't care bout Kenyans hurting fellow Somalis. Two play that game. :trumpsmirk:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
This must be a response to Kenya flying helicopters near the border, likely reason Kheyre made visit to Ethiopia this week
2j9fqm.jpg

Don't be so obvious, yaa drone ibn bot

Sxb I dont know exactly but economical integration and closer relationship with a remerging Somalia is alot more worth for Ethiopia than a debt ridden Kenya. Ethiopia have obviously its own interests like any other nation. But we know for sure whats in it for Kenya to back Madoobe. They want to grab the oil rich waters outside the coast.
Both kenya and Ethiopia are enemies. kenya wants the waters, so does Ethiopia, the only difference is Kenya is upfront about it.

Never forget Ethiopia's past policies towards somalia and somalis, they never change.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
No way in hell are Ethiopia and Kenya going to fight each other for Somalia, this is merely a show of force from Abiy to the Kikuyu boy to remind him to not get greedy with the spoils.
They have bilateral defense agreement from 60s still observed to this day and concocted by Haley Selassie and jomo kenyata with British sponsorship against, yeah you guessed which country and these Boys wanna tell us Ethiopia is here to help us. What a waste of shithead

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Ethiopia is necessary evil. When kenyans were bombing Gedo, building wall inside Somalia etc most Somalis were indifferent and couldnt care less about gedo and its people so i dont buy the fake tears now. If a tradditional enemy can be used against a current enemy(Kenya) so be it.

I'll ally with Iblis and Hitler to destory Kenyan power and influence in Jubbaland

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
My regions is whole of Jubbaland. From Doolow to Kismayo and its inseparable from Somalia. As I said Ethiopia is necessary evil, not mine fault that you have to low IQ to understand it.
Its because your so hell bent on going towards other peoples land why these problems exist. We can either share and work together or you can stay in Gedo with Abiy and “centralist” xamar.

If you were going to steal land why Darood land and not the empty Jubbada Dhexe coast? Why are you so dedicated to ill gotten gains in the 90’s even HG are starting to give up their claims on Lower Shabelle

Trending