Faraxs Getting Dragged On Twitter....About The Xalimo That Played Nicki Song On Her Wedding

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Good. Not only Somali women but others can see what unhinged weirdos they are.

Hopefully this teaches them to stop meddling in womens business 24/7 like they get paid for it.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Good. Not only Somali women but others can see what unhinged weirdos they are.

Hopefully this teaches them to stop meddling in womens business 24/7 like they get paid for it.
Those unhinged weirdos your referring to who police women's actions and behaviors are Islamists. Many young Somalis subscribe to that ideology and have been brainwashed.
:ufdup:

Her Henna Reminds Me Of Blueface Tattoo's

First Class GIF by Blueface

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Those unhinged weirdos your referring to who police women's actions and behaviors are Islamists. Many young Somalis subscribe to that ideology and have been brainwashed.
It would make sense if they were religious and they had a clean rap sheet but that's not the case. It's sinners policing others. A do as I say not as I do, arrogant, can't smell their own shit mfs lol that's what makes the whole thing weird asf.

Women's behaviour should be policed. Look at cadaan/gaal women, they shameleslly sell nudes for 5.99 and suck dog dick lol. That hyper individualistic "mind your business" attitute is a slipperly slope. Besides, there's nothing wrong with holding your own people to a higher standard :manny:

The Farahs that hate on her do so cause they can't handle a girl like that, they'd be too intimidated because she speaks her mind. They want a docile woman who will be subservient to them. They're basically incels who can only thrive back home where they have the upper hand.

The Farahs that hate on her do so cause they can't handle a girl like that, they'd be too intimidated because she speaks her mind. They want a docile woman who will be subservient to them. They're basically incels who can only thrive back home where they have the upper hand.
Who can handle a woman like her....tell us?

?? Her husband....you know that man that married her-

The tweet was right they really are this dumb.
Sheesh
:ohlord:
well duh.....so why is somali men being attacked. why do you people take it personally when people attack her? Its social media.....you share your life, you get positive and negative responses.

They love that strawman "can't handle me, you're just intimidated" bullshit. Avoiding abrasive,vulgar or cunty women =/= being "intimitated" lol, it's a cope of the highest order.
yep.....its also sexist. A grown woman is not a child. Why does she need to be handled? They are not children that you need to play mind games with to make them do things

Who can handle a woman like her....tell us?
It's one thing to not be attracted to her because of personality type I get it. It's another to try to shit on her which is rooted in deep insecurities. All you seen in the video was her rapping to Nicki and automatically she's not wifey material. My nigga why the f*ck do we care is my point. Keep it moving.

Mind you I'm talking about the Farahs of the west not the fobs from back home.

yep.....its also sexist. A grown woman is not a child. Why does she need to be handled? They are not children that you need to play mind games with to make them do things
It's a way to excuse vulgar or unfeminine behaviour sxb. Why conduct yourself with sharaf when you can just turn it around on guys and be like "well, you're just not man enough to handle me" lol. People who imitate degenerate gaal behaviour fucking LOATHE being held to any kind of standard.

It's one thing to not be attracted to her because of personality type I get it. It's another to try to shit on her which is rooted in deep insecurities. All you seen in the video was her rapping to Nicki and automatically she's not wifey material. My nigga why the f*ck do we care is my point. Keep it moving.
60% of twitter and forums are people sh1tting on people. Its never that deep. People talk shit on the internet and goes on with their lives. You think posters here think of a random woman they never seen in their normal life because of a video on twitter? We see something on the internet, we comment and we move on,.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
well duh.....so why is somali men being attacked. why do you people take it personally when people attack her? Its social media.....you share your life, you get positive and negative responses.
Lol I love how somali men are the victims now, hilarious. The video was posted to be light hearted.

What everybody else saw; a bride having fun on her wedding day.

What your ilk saw; a ratchet uncontrollable woman that you would never marry--- cause apparently you took it very personal.

????:mugshotman::mindblown:

And you just answered your own question, its social media so you make stupid unwarranted comments and you'll be corrected or "attacked" since you want to cop out.

60% of twitter and forums are people sh1tting on people. Its never that deep. People talk shit on the internet and goes on with their lives. You think posters here think of a random woman they never seen in their normal life because of a video on twitter? We see something on the internet, we comment and we move on,.
Honestly I don't even use twitter so you may be right but the brothers on this site do too much.

Lol I love how somali men are the victims now, hilarious. The video was posted to be light hearted.

What everybody else saw; a bride having fun on her wedding day.

What your ilk saw; a ratchet uncontrollable woman that you would never marry--- cause apparently you took it very personal.

????:mugshotman::mindblown:

And you just answered your own question, its social media so you make stupid unwarranted comments and you'll be corrected or "attacked" since you want to cop out.
I attacked the person in the video. that poster attacked all somali men. Its not same. Generalization isnt cool. Btw Nicki Minaj is trash.......even you can see that? Unless you are fan of rapist and child molesters

Trending

Latest posts