Faraxs Getting Dragged On Twitter....About The Xalimo That Played Nicki Song On Her Wedding

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Start holding yourself and fellow men accountable, then women will take you seriously. Until then, don't expect women to believe your intentions are sincere.

Why are there hardly any comments when Faraxs are openly sinning and behaving like delinquents? This thread would hardly have any comments if it was a Farax rapping on his wedding day. In fact, some on here would probably praise his rap skills.

Also, the only reason why this girl is getting any attention is because she's rapping Nicki Minaj. If she was singing a Somali song, it would not have gone viral. So even then, their 'calling out' isn't really because she's sinning.
You prove to me how delusional the modern day women are

You prove to me how delusional the modern day women are

Modern day woman? Be original and stop following Kevin Samuels, the twice divorced hypocrite.

Your DP was top 5. You've created threads about Top 5. That is what YOU admire and you want to rip into women merely lip syncing to Minaj. If that isn't delusional then I don't know what is.

Fix up and actually have some sort of priniciples.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Modern day woman? Be original and stop following Kevin Samuels, the twice divorced hypocrite.

Your DP was top 5. You've created threads about Top 5. That is what YOU admire and you want to rip into women merely lip syncing to Minaj. If that isn't delusional then I don't know what is.

Fix up and actually have some sort of priniciples.
I have never made a thread about top 5, you are trying to deflect from the OP topic turning it into ‘Somalis guys are’ situation sorry sxb

Also having a DP of a person does not mean you support them that goes for you and the liberal farax from the other thread that you are referring to, I have Derek chauvin as my DP rn do I support him?

Based

VIP
I have never made a thread about top 5, you are trying to deflect from the OP topic turning it into ‘Somalis guys are’ situation sorry sxb

Also having a DP of a person does not mean you support them that goes for you and the liberal farax from the other thread that you are referring to, I have Derek chauvin as my DP rn do I support him?
Nah nigga why do you have Derek chauvin as your dp :jcoleno: we need to know

Somali men act like naago for real. Always criticizing women, gossiping about women and involving themselves in women’s business. It’s so unattractive

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somali men act like naago for real. Always criticizing women, gossiping about women and involving themselves in women’s business. It’s so unattractive
when will women realize we don’t do it for them, we do it for us. :snoop: Not everything is supposed to be attractive to the female gaze, her a grip.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If your wife listens to nicki minaj you've already failed to pick a good spouse
:pachah1:
Nicki Minaj has an exceptional ability to rap demonically possessed. How many alters does she have? At least 20 and counting. She collects more characters than people with Multiple Personality Disorder.

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Way I see it, there is envy on the side of the girls for how their mothers treated the boys growing up. Usually fathers dote on the girls, but if aabo is at FKD or whatever that isn't the case.

In the West, everyone is free to do their own thing. So with the boys, there might be discontent with not having the level of control of these women that their fathers and grandfathers had.

Sprinkle some qaac and kacsi, and that's why young faraaxs and xalimos are constantly at each others throats on Twitter, Tiktok, forums, etc.

Very silly.
:mjlol:

The problem is, Somali men do not hold themselves to any standard, let alone a high one. I assure you, if you lot also critiqued your fellow men, women wouldn't be too irritated by men's criticism.

There are many videos of Faraxs wearing tag on their own wedding to Faraxs rapping at their wedding and hardly anyone is insulting them. Even @Mozart posted one and not one poster commented on those Faraxs behavior.

All in all, you lot are deeply hypocritical so please keep your one sided standards.
No. I think both Somali men and women should be held to a certain standard and should be ruthlessly mocked, ridiculed and shamed for behaving like deadbeats. Faraxs shouldn't get a pass for acting like dameers either.

I don't care how much people seeth over my comment wallahi, women's behaviour should 100% be policed. Because we know what happens when they're left to their own devices. Look at the SSRI addled sharmutas on tiktok/twitter openly advertising their OnlyFans.

There's a weird hostility whenever you try to address women's behaviour, "stfu, it's not your place, REEEE!". The only people who actively encourage women to engaged in degenerate behaviour are demoralized and atomized gaals who are a couple of missed prescriptions away from hanging themselves with an extension cord.

No. I think both Somali men and women should be held to a certain standard and should be ruthlessly mocked, ridiculed and shamed for behaving like deadbeats. Faraxs shouldn't get a pass for acting like dameers either.

I don't care how much people seeth over my comment wallahi, women's behaviour should 100% be policed. Because we know what happens when they're left to their own devices. Look at the SSRI addled sharmutas on tiktok/twitter openly advertising their OnlyFans.

There's a weird hostility whenever you try to address women's behaviour, "stfu, it's not your place, REEEE!". The only people who actively encourage women to engaged in degenerate behaviour are demoralized and atomized gaals who are a couple of missed prescriptions away from hanging themselves with an extension cord.

Ideally yes, but the issue is men are left to their own devices, hardly hold their gender accountable and spend most of their free time focusing on women. Therefore, we're a society that has high expectations on women, but hardly on men. Yes, we have trash women who do pose a threat to society, but what is incredibly ridiculous is that their male counterparts are praised by the very men who want to curtail these women. Being a thug, player ect in society is seen as more acceptable and that archetypes has been around a lot longer. We have more Somali boys copying thuggish, hypersexualised rappers/criminals than Somali girls copying only fan girls. The difference is that whenever Somali girls critique this on going issue, we're labeled as 'self haters'.

Be honest Nak, would this thread gain any traction if it was a man? Women's behavior is already more policed than mens and what is irritating is that we have zanis, delinquents and hood rats thinking they have a right to police women. Until men start to hold each other accountable, don't expect this 'weird hostility' to end.

But overall, yes I agree with your sentiment. Just feel its very one sided. Perfect example, the guy that started this thread and liked your comment routinely creates threads about falling into Zina and how women like Zanis ect. Its clear as day that many men do not police women due to morals, because if it was they'd stop themselves first. I'm beginning to think that some Somali men are batshit crazy.

Last edited:

Trending