Faraxs Getting Dragged On Twitter....About The Xalimo That Played Nicki Song On Her Wedding

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They're basically incels who can only thrive back home where they have the upper hand.
Wait What Reaction GIF

The Farahs that hate on her do so cause they can't handle a girl like that, they'd be too intimidated because she speaks her mind. They want a docile woman who will be subservient to them. They're basically incels who can only thrive back home where they have the upper hand.
"Abu Udhaynah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best of your women are loving, fertile, suitable, and comforting, if they fear Allah. The worst of your women unveil their beauty, take pride in their appearance, and they are hypocrites. None of them will enter Paradise except as rarely as you see a red-beaked crow.

Source: al-Sunan al-Kubrá 12480

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani"

"
Abu Hurayrah narrated that Allah’s Messenger (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) said:

صِنْفَانِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ لَمْ أَرَهُمَا قَوْمٌ مَعَهُمْ سِيَاطٌ كَأَذْنَابِ الْبَقَرِ يَضْرِبُونَ بِهَا النَّاسَ وَنِسَاءٌ كَاسِيَاتٌ عَارِيَاتٌ مُمِيلاَتٌ مَائِلاَتٌ رُءُوسُهُنَّ كَأَسْنِمَةِ الْبُخْتِ الْمَائِلَةِ لاَ يَدْخُلْنَ الْجَنَّةَ وَلاَ يَجِدْنَ رِيحَهَا وَإِنَّ رِيحَهَا لَيُوجَدُ مِنْ مَسِيرَةِ كَذَا وَكَذَا

“There are two categories of people of Hell whom I have not yet seen: a group having whips like the tails of oxen with which they will beat people. And women who will be dressed but appear to be naked―they will incline to evil and make others incline to it. Their heads will be like the humps of a two-humped camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they will not smell its fragrance even though its fragrance can be smelled from such-and-such a far distance.” (Reported by Muslim, no. 2128)

Say that again

This wouldn't have even been tweeted if 800+ quote tweets weren't made by somali boys. Can't complain about generalisation if it's you guys on every social media attacking your women.

What happened to being masculine? Bunch of khanii's' I swear.

Seriously though there are a lot of Somali men online that need help. Always coming for Somali women.. it’s weird.

There are a lot of weirdos on the internet, always will be, why do you guys act like gender wars isn't a past time for every group out there? Acting like it's unique to Somalis. Half these trolls usually clap back because of these xalimos constantly attacking farahs, you can't say it's one-sided and occuring unprovoked.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Women's behaviour should be policed. Look at cadaan/gaal women, they shameleslly sell nudes for 5.99 and suck dog dick lol. That hyper individualistic "mind your business" attitute is a slipperly slope. Besides, there's nothing wrong with holding your own people to a higher standard :manny:
She’s not your wife, your sister, or your people. She’s some random Somali on the internet. Typing insulting comments is not the “policing” you’re looking for because it’s done nothing lmao. Show me one person that has changed for the better because of your “policing”.

I’ve never seen someone so bizarrely defend not minding your own business under the name of “helping” others lmao. If you want to play captain-save-a-hoe you can do it without dragging Somalis into it. You’re not saving no one online with random comments.

She’s not your wife, your sister, or your people. She’s some random Somali on the internet. Typing insulting comments is not the “policing” you’re looking for because it’s done nothing lmao. Show me one person that has changed for the better because of your “policing”.

I’ve never seen someone so bizarrely defend not minding your own business under the name of “helping” others lmao. If you want to play captain-save-a-*** you can do it without dragging Somalis into it. You’re not saving no one online with random comments.
We got freedom of speech. We can diss anyone.

I don't get the idea of "handling women". You don't "handle" friends and family, so why are you expected to be able to "handle" certain women?

The purpose of a relationship is to cultivate a deep and intimate bond with someone, it's not so that you're supposed to tirelessly "handle" their antics.

If he doesn't want to involve himself with you, then he's automatically "weak" because he can't "handle" you?

It's just a way for women who aren't self aware of their toxic behaviour, to help make them feel better about themselves.

Women's behaviour should be policed. Look at cadaan/gaal women, they shameleslly sell nudes for 5.99 and suck dog dick lol. That hyper individualistic "mind your business" attitute is a slipperly slope. Besides, there's nothing wrong with holding your own people to a higher standard :manny:

The problem is, Somali men do not hold themselves to any standard, let alone a high one. I assure you, if you lot also critiqued your fellow men, women wouldn't be too irritated by men's criticism.

There are many videos of Faraxs wearing tag on their own wedding to Faraxs rapping at their wedding and hardly anyone is insulting them. Even @Mozart posted one and not one poster commented on those Faraxs behavior.

All in all, you lot are deeply hypocritical so please keep your one sided standards.

The problem is, Somali men do not hold themselves to any standard, let alone a high one. I assure you, if you lot also critiqued your fellow men, women wouldn't be too irritated by men's criticism.

There are many videos of Faraxs wearing tag on their own wedding to Faraxs rapping at their wedding and hardly anyone is insulting them. Even @Mozart posted one and not one poster commented on those Faraxs behavior.

All in all, you lot are deeply hypocritical so please keep your one sided standards.
Genuine question here, are Somali men really as bad on Twitter than say Nigerian men? They are conservative as hell too and have way more Twitter users. Even on that same thread there are plenty Nigerians dapping Somali men lol

I’m rarely on Twitter so I don’t know the extent of what’s happening on there but I get the sense these sentiments on not wanting ratchet women is widespread among African men in general.

Genuine question here, are Somali men really as bad on Twitter than say Nigerian men? They are conservative as hell too and have way more Twitter users. Even on that same thread there are plenty Nigerians dapping Somali men lol

I’m rarely on Twitter so I don’t know the extent of what’s happening on there but I get the sense these sentiments on not wanting ratchet women is widespread among African men in general.

It isn't really a Somali issue or a Nigerian one, but mostly a male issue although Somali men have a habit of taking it a notch further.

Are Somali women perfect? No
Are Somali men perfect? No?

Do Somali men do unsavory things? Yes.

My whole point is, everyone will take them a lot more seriously if they also critiqued their fellow men, but they don't yet they stupidly expect women to take kindly to their comments. A lot of men want women to conform to their standards of how women would behave whilst they carry on behaving terribly. It isn't fair at all. They're not conservative, nor do they stand for any principles apart from policing women.

Prophet SAW said: “All of my ummah (followers) will be fine except for those who commit sin openly, and that includes cases where Allaah conceals a person’s sin, but the following morning he exposes himself and says, ‘O So and so, I did such and such last night, so he shamelessly exposes himself when all night his Lord had concealed his sin.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5949; Muslim, 2744).

Sinning in public encourages partaking from others (as you can clearly see in the vid) and it is our business because they affect each and everyone single one of use. If we dont call out public sins what will our ummah become if we become silent and allow people to be infleunced of these haram doings. I dont agree with aggresive haram police towards females, but we should not defend or ignore the public sinners aswell because men are not held accountable.

The one who seeks to give sincere advice should choose the best words and phrases, deal gently with the person who he is advising, and speak kindly to him and should done in private and practice what he/she preaches

Prophet SAW said: “All of my ummah (followers) will be fine except for those who commit sin openly, and that includes cases where Allaah conceals a person’s sin, but the following morning he exposes himself and says, ‘O So and so, I did such and such last night, so he shamelessly exposes himself when all night his Lord had concealed his sin.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5949; Muslim, 2744).

Sinning in public encourages partaking from others (as you can clearly see in the vid) and it is our business because they affect each and everyone single one of use. If we dont call out public sins what will our ummah become if we become silent and allow people to be infleunced of these haram doings. I dont agree with aggresive haram police towards females, but we should not defend or ignore the public sinners aswell because men are not held accountable.

The one who seeks to give sincere advice should choose the best words and phrases, deal gently with the person who he is advising, and speak kindly to him and should done in private and practice what he/she preaches

Start holding yourself and fellow men accountable, then women will take you seriously. Until then, don't expect women to believe your intentions are sincere.

Why are there hardly any comments when Faraxs are openly sinning and behaving like delinquents? This thread would hardly have any comments if it was a Farax rapping on his wedding day. In fact, some on here would probably praise his rap skills.

Also, the only reason why this girl is getting any attention is because she's rapping Nicki Minaj. If she was singing a Somali song, it would not have gone viral. So even then, their 'calling out' isn't really because she's sinning.

Start holding yourself and fellow men accountable, then women will take you seriously. Until then, don't expect women to believe your intentions are sincere.

Why are there hardly any comments when Faraxs are openly sinning and behaving like delinquents? This thread would hardly have any comments if it was a Farax rapping on his wedding day. In fact, some on here would probably praise his rap skills.

Also, the only reason why this girl is getting any attention is because she's rapping Nicki Minaj. If she was singing a Somali song, it would not have gone viral. So even then, their 'calling out' isn't really because she's sinning.
Lol i said i didnt agree with the toxic haram police patrolling niggas are doing and of course her singing nicki minaj is gonna go viral on twitter further on allowing more people to see her doing haram. No one is denying the fact that men dont get called out on more things, but these actions are more prevalent in weddings mostly which are female only and get shown to the public way more than men dancing or rapping in wedding.

Both men and women should be held accountable for their public sins, but we shouldnt stop because one gender doesnt get told off more.

Trending

Latest posts