Faraxs Getting Dragged On Twitter....About The Xalimo That Played Nicki Song On Her Wedding

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I attacked the person in the video. that poster attacked all somali men. Its not same. Generalization isnt cool. Btw Nicki Minaj is trash.......even you can see that? Unless you are fan of rapist and child molesters
That's funny since you've been making a whole lot of generations.

And if it was just one Somali man, she would of called him out but it was hundreds so her tweet is justified.

Why you're hellbent on Nicki and thinking anybody that listens to her is also a fan of her life choses makes no sense. News flash, Most musicians are Cheaters,druggies and abusers etc. You can differentiate between their music and their personal life. It's truly not that deep.

And if it was just one Somali man, she would of called him out but it was hundreds so her tweet is justified.

Why you're hellbent on Nicki and thinking anybody that listens to her is also a fan of her life choses makes no sense. New flash, Most musicians are Cheaters,druggies and abusers etc. You can differentiate between their music and their personal life. It's truly not that deep.
That's my point for all we know she's just having fun on her big day. We don't know her outside of that 20 second clip.

Why you're hellbent on Nicki and thinking anybody that listens to her is also a fan of her life choses makes no sense. New flash, Most musicians are Cheaters,druggies and abusers etc. You can differentiate between their music and their personal life. It's truly not that deep.
so would you play r kelly songs in your wedding? I mean he has far more impressive catalogue than minaj

Wow you're insufferable lmaoooo

Is everything just black and white to you?
everything is black and white. I cant stand grey people. But a wedding doesnt really belong to the women. Its for the family of the woman celebrating their daughters found a man and dont have to end up alone

The Farahs that hate on her do so cause they can't handle a girl like that, they'd be too intimidated because she speaks her mind. They want a docile woman who will be subservient to them. They're basically incels who can only thrive back home where they have the upper hand.
Incels can’t get women in the first place lmao

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The Farahs that hate on her do so cause they can't handle a girl like that, they'd be too intimidated because she speaks her mind. They want a docile woman who will be subservient to them. They're basically incels who can only thrive back home where they have the upper hand.
You halimos view yourselves too highly stop coping