Faraxs Getting Dragged On Twitter....About The Xalimo That Played Nicki Song On Her Wedding

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
Now we sit back and let the world see how unhinged Somali men are.

People, stop taking this to heart. This is twitter, for fsakes.....
On Twitter there’s quite a bunch of Somali trolls who got nothing else to do. They are an extremely small minority of guys.

Most of them are young. So it’s clearly self hatred when they blame Somali men.

You are coping. You hate yourself. Admit it.
I don’t know where this is coming from and why you are so pressed. Is this hitting a certain spot for you walaalo? The only explanation is you are one of them. I don’t hate myself, I hate the inceis that made a bad name for us on socials.

I don’t know where this is coming from and why you are so pressed. Is this hitting a certain spot for you walaalo? The only explanation is you are one of them. I don’t hate myself, I hate the inceis that made a bad name for us on socials.
They aren’t Somali men. You know that. But you hate yourself so you continue to push this narrative. You won’t admit it.

I attacked the person in the video. that poster attacked all somali men. Its not same. Generalization isnt cool. Btw Nicki Minaj is trash.......even you can see that? Unless you are fan of rapist and child molesters
You do have a point though. To be fair and accurate though, Nicki has never supported her rapist brother, those were just internet rumours and she paid for his wedding before the whole rape allegation took place. She was nowhere to be seen when her brother was put on trial. She did marry a rapist and harassed his victim though, you’re correct on that but since she’s a celebrity that’s loved, she can get away with many BS.

You do have a point though. To be fair and accurate though, Nicki has never supported her rapist brother, those were just internet rumours and she paid for his wedding before the whole rape allegation took place. She was nowhere to be seen when her brother was put on trial. She did marry a rapist and harassed his victim though, you’re correct on that but since she’s a celebrity that’s loved, she can get away with many BS.
She paid for his legal team. Couldn’t be on court as that would be really bad look

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why couldn't they be singing to Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift, like other civilised brides and bridesmaids....instead of a trashy *artist*

Again, no class, whatsobloodyever.

Keo

VIP
This will just cause increase in AbdiExit same way madow men are leaving madow women you gonna see the same thing with Somalis.

33k likes.

goodness gracious these twitter incels really did it this time

I’m glad I live somewhere where Somalis aren’t well known.

Trending