TRIGGER WARNING Farax assaults his sister

There is a concerted effort by what appears to be young Somali men, can't say for sure, to attack Somalis every chance they get. They wan't to stigmatize and harm. It's a strange one. They behave like Anti-Somali bigots, I've reported them, but to no avail. I don't know what can be done!
That account who posted the vid was mutuals with that other weird Somali guy who’s account had an Azerbaijan (?) flag. He’s been posted on here numerous times so somebody should know who I’m talking about, I think he’s suspended rn though. That weird group of guys constantly download videos/pictures of the most embarrassing/shameful things and tweet about them making sure to put Somali in the tweet to fuel the outrage. It’s like they enjoy tarnishing our reputation and ignore everyone telling them to delete the vid/photo. There’s something legitimately wrong with them, they’re in spaces everyday as well. Unemployed group of losers.

This wrong in many ways from both side he should keep his hand to himself and she should stop exposing herself in a negative way it bring shame not to her but also her family
The culture that what someone else does in the family ruins your reputation is stupid asf. This part of collectivism cultute
The anger this makes me feel. They can R-word a woman and he’ll be protected by his clan no one would beat them. (thank god for the puntland government for starting to use firing squad against them) and the woman’s honor and that of a family gets a lowered. At one point they’d marry her to her r-pist. before y’all argue with me, the Somaliland government only made it illegal in 2018! A man can be a khad head who wastes his life, can commit Zina, you even get men unaliving other men and the tribe members will pay qaraan and diya on his behalf of him without a hair on his head harmed.

There is no consequence and accountability for men at all traditionally and they’ve tied all their honor on their daughters whilst they don’t even bother raise their sons properly. Women’s lives are worthless.

OP, show us a pic/vid of an ciyaalsuq Somali guy being beaten and ‘disciplined’ by his family. But oh let me guess, only women should be beat up for their bad behavior. Thought so, 0 accountability and your mindset proves it. Even the r-words and unalivers amongst us walk around freely in Dhaal Kayna. Even moryaans are out here stealing land and houses from each other! Where is the beatings for them!
End thread/ beautifully said 💯💯💯 its disgusting abuse plain and simple. These devils believe they have no sins and could do no wrong.

This Somali guy who lives in America was about to marry a younger xalimo back home. Guess what, she dances in Tiktok. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

He was informed about her. He confronted her. She deleted it. Guess what, she opened a new one account in Tiktok and there she was shaking her arse publicly. :what1:

I gotta tell you these girls who shake their booties online are mentally ill. They ate not normal. It is like they were possessed by jinn who makes them to record themselves while they shake their arse publicly. Shameful.

Last edited:
That account who posted the vid was mutuals with that other weird Somali guy who’s account had an Azerbaijan (?) flag. He’s been posted on here numerous times so somebody should know who I’m talking about, I think he’s suspended rn though. That weird group of guys constantly download videos/pictures of the most embarrassing/shameful things and tweet about them making sure to put Somali in the tweet to fuel the outrage. It’s like they enjoy tarnishing our reputation and ignore everyone telling them to delete the vid/photo. There’s something legitimately wrong with them, they’re in spaces everyday as well. Unemployed group of losers.
This "nahel" guy is a suspected habeshi. I never believed they were Somalis untill i heards some in spaces. But the main ones like Azeri flag is defo a shishye. The "disciple guy" can't speak Af
Somali.

These shishye lead these guys with low emotional intelligence. They have given up in life, so want to spread hate against our ppl. Any time you see, " mac40bia " or "caddan wannabes" your dealing with shishye or one of their mentally broken incels.

I want their identities exposed bad.

Ps. I saw them and their mutuals liking a bunch of anti-Somali tweets. They are a digital version of "SomaliJohnny"

Based

VIP
She didn’t get beaten up by her brother (she said it herself). It’s also a filter or make up that she’s put on for the bruises because the forehead ones have disappeared in 7 hours.
So all the fake outrage was for nothing. She gained what she wanted by boosting her channels interactions ten fold by fooling the masses into believing she’s a victim of domestic assault.

@malab#2 faaraxs deserve better.

This "nahel" guy is a suspected habeshi. I never believed they were Somalis untill i heards some in spaces. But the main ones like Azeri flag is defo a shishye. The "disciple guy" can't speak Af
Somali.

These shishye lead these guys with low emotional intelligence. They have given up in life, so want to spread hate against our ppl. Any time you see, " mac40bia " or "caddan wannabes" your dealing with shishye or one of their mentally broken incels.

I want their identities exposed bad.

Ps. I saw them and their mutuals liking a bunch of anti-Somali tweets. They are a digital version of "SomaliJohnny"
This is the guy I'm talking about.

Gets exposed as an amhara.

The account "great oromia" is run by another amhara.
Look at handle 'genocide'

Somali sisters must be made aware of these enemies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230715_105059_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20230715_105059_Firefox.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Folks who amplify anonymous trolls do so with extreme malice.

It has reached normal twitter. Sadly many can't discern between fact or fixtion.

White people can tell one is a troll account intended to lapoon and malign progressive positions and political foes, and not the other; why because ignorance - or prejudice-of what Somalis actually believe.

They have been throughly brainwashed by the 30 odd years of "programming regarding Somalis n Somalia.

Last edited:
I'm muslim, but atheists use common sense to distinguish between right and wrong.
Common sense? That's subjective. What atheists really use to distinguish right and wrong is a combination of their culture(what they've been told is right) and their personal desires and biases. They exist in a constant state of moral haggling.

Atheist ethics are a joke. The smart ones know that they are lacking in any objective moral standard and thus, cannot even argue against near universally abhorred acts such as incest. This is because they already support other brand of deviancy. The dumb ones just argue against stuff they don't like and refuse to demonstrate their reasoning(they have none).

That what a gal would say I don't condone violence but u r responsible for ur sisters action god will.adk u on the day of judgement y u didn't protect ur little sister from sinning what will u say?
Lets keep it real its not to stop sinning its to stop people from insulting the family. They dont give a damn about "sin" if its not the women

That what a gal would say I don't condone violence but u r responsible for ur sisters action god will.adk u on the day of judgement y u didn't protect ur little sister from sinning what will u say?
I dont need to use violence to make her stop cos she was raised right and she kno what's right and wrong so please it's those hoes then need to b told every time they make mistake or give them silent treatment till they figure out what they did wrong they adult for allah sake they need to act according to their age

Trending

Latest posts