TRIGGER WARNING Farax assaults his sister

I’d never put my hands on a girl let alone my sister. He should’ve just cut ties with her and continue with his life.

I see where you're coming from but young girls, like 12-16 will do the dumbest shit and regret it when they're adults. I think if a girl like that has an adult sibling, it's their responsibility to intervene before cutting ties. Of course, the maximum for me would be light physical punishment (no more than a slap on the forearm. Just hard enough for her to go 'ow' and no more). If that doesn't work, then the only thing you can do for her (or him) is to pray and let them be.

Horta I agree in discipline and punishment by your male gardians if you are purposefully making yourself naked, sharafta intee kaa aaday ?? but this man took it too far, wajiga dham oo ka badalay!! And hitting the face is haram in Islam.

Mozart

You need people like me
She didn’t get beaten up by her brother (she said it herself). It’s also a filter or make up that she’s put on for the bruises because the forehead ones have disappeared in 7 hours.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Even UFC fighters tryna kill each other in the cage don't look like that after a fight u would think he planned on killing her but changed his mind midway

I'm muslim, but atheists use common sense to distinguish between right and wrong.

since atheist are able to use their “superior” common sense to discern what’s right and what’s wrong let’s do a lil thought experiment.

Is it morally right for two lesbian sisters to be in a sexual relationship with each other? Also explain why.

Put your atheist cap on and answer it using the good ole atheist common sense.

since atheist are able to use their “superior” common sense to discern what’s right and what’s wrong let’s do a lil thought experiment.

Is it morally right for two lesbian sisters to be in a sexual relationship with each other? Also explain why.

Put your atheist cap on and answer it using the good ole atheist common sense.
Atheism does not mean being gay lmao wtf💀 there are many gay Muslims and Christians who dont act upon their sexual desires but are still in to the same gender and practice their beliefs in fact there are a lot of Atheist homophobes too.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. If you as an older brother (or sister) have a teenage sister who is doing dumb shit associated with dilos, you should, if there are no alternatives (verbal, grounding etc) make them fear you. They do dumb shit that they don't realise won't go away in the future. I'm not saying that you can't be a loving big brother or sister, but they should respect your authority. If this means that everything else has failed and physical punishment is the only thing left, then light physical punishment is fine. Of course this means stuff that you would see parents do to young children, not what you see here.

The same applies to boys who want to do dumb shit like join a gang, but in this case it has to be an older brother, uncle. For both genders this would be the role of a father, but we all know the things about Somalis and fathers...

Somali logic:

Kill another person, or rape someone - we will pay blood money

Dancing on tik tok- you get beaten without mercy

Trending

Latest posts