Farax assaults his sister

This guy isn't Somali

These accounts are 4chan trolls.

This filipino guy has given us more trust then the whole of Blk britain.

These troll accounts allow them to pour out the xenophbia deep in their hearts.

Last edited:
This guy isn't Somali

These accounts are 4chan trolls.

This filipino guy has given us more trust then the whole of Blk britain.

These troll accounts allow them to pour out the xenophbia deep in their hearts.

She shouldnt listen to her (is her choice) family whether their black white brown or yellow as long he will convert to Islam or is muslim and marry her the right way after the mistake but to kill your innocent kid that didn't ask to come to this world is wrong in some many level and to be pressure by the family is wrong too is the family gonna live with him vice verse is her Somali families r the weirdest families out there in the world the only nation that haven't fix their problem the longest backwards mentality

She shouldnt listen to her (is her choice) family whether their black white brown or yellow as long he will convert to Islam or is muslim and marry her the right way after the mistake but to kill your innocent kid that didn't ask to come to this world is wrong in some many level and to be pressure by the family is wrong too is the family gonna live with him vice verse is her Somali families r the weirdest families out there in the world the only nation that haven't fix their problem the longest backwards mentality
That's nagad and she didn't k!ll anyone she adores her baby boy and she also has good relationship with her family, them usless pathetic incel trolls love to spread rumours about women.

What in the devilish nonsense is this? Curse be upon them!

why are you idolizing abuse? People like you give Islam a bad name? What right does he have to do that?

Do you lot think you can mistreat us all under the guise of ‘discipline’ whilst y’all can do anything and everything?

Firstly learn your deen, also a woman shaving her hair is haram as it’s imitating the man. Also, to make it worse the dayooth posted his wife’s awra to humiliate her so that men like you can watch it. That man doesn’t give a shit about correct hijab or the deen. He’s posting her for the world to see! As he’s a an abuser. He even recruited his nasty nephew to further bully a woman whose his aunt. Absolute animalsHe’ll be questioned on that, but I suppose the deen is only for women to be imposed on. There is a special place in hell for that Ilk, so carry on you.

Men like you will scream feminism when you literally push women towards it due to your horror mindset. You’ll be questioned believe me. I remember when you made excuses for Tate’s Zina filled profession but you’ll advocate for women to be beaten.

I’m so mad you need to be reported.

Last edited:
why are you idolizing abuse? People like you give Islam a bad name? What right does he have to do that?

Do you lot think you can mistreat us all under the guise of ‘discipline’ whilst y’all can do anything and everything?

Firstly learn your deen, also a woman shaving her hair is haram as it’s imitating the man. He’ll be questioned on that, but I suppose the deen is only for women to be imposed on.

Men like you will scream feminism when you literally push women towards it due to your horror mindset. You’ll be questioned believe me.
That's not his account. But people are making up stories of Somali men.

According to a Nigerian woman. The following legend is"true"

“Walaalkay neh wax xun hadaa sameeyo waa caadi inoo idilo” Straight outta her mouth.

@malab#2 Opinions?
I already made a comment about this, read this paragraph. The video seems suspicious to me almost as if she's forced or threatened to say this, regardless her situation is her business the support the alleged abuser got is what truly disgusted me.

Screenshot_20230715-202309_Chrome.jpg

Lool ajanabis are ignoring what goes on in their backyard this is crazy notice how that hoee ass nigga says deservedly we can easily bring examples of what goes in in their communities social media wouldn’t like that though :sass1:
Deborah Yakubu killed by her this bigot's tribe for "blasphemy"

They bash her head open with rocks.
She never spoke bout it, but has the gall to insult all Somali men.

She does this to feel Nigerian, because her tribe are seen as the "poor" "illiterate" of that country; and are constantly abused by Igbo.

She uses the same language against us.
So much for "one ummah"

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
That's not his account. But people are making up stories of Somali men.

According to a Nigerian woman. The following legend is"true"

This thread triggered me so much look at what Western Halimos have done, insulting Somali men to their Nigerian secret lovers. Walle I feel shame:meleshame:

Stuff like this should have been handled according to the Quran and sunnah. A beat down doesn’t really solve the issue because she will call the police on him and he goes to jail and she continues her ways on tiktok. Also if you are whooping on a female or a child it’s best to do with it a belt or an extension cord and hit their bodies with it. To punch and kick a female is mad lol
i was agreeing with u until the last part, beating people is haram wtf 💀

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I already made a comment about this, read this paragraph. The video seems suspicious to me almost as if she's forced or threatened to say this, regardless her situation is her business the support the alleged abuser got is what truly disgusted me.

View attachment 283290
People from Djibouti have a bad temper. Many siblings fight like ufc style over there. As a young kid, I used to see many of my friends getting severely beat up by their older brothers.
This xalimo was live on tik tok yesterday. She said wax yar ayaan iskuleyney. Her cousin lives with them and they grew up together.

This didn’t pop off until those “macrobian” accounts started posting it on twitter. Something has to be done about these weirdos wallahi

Lets keep it real its not to stop sinning its to stop people from insulting the family. They dont give a damn about "sin" if its not the women
Nope just cause ur irreligious doesn't mean everybody has to act like a gaal if my sister ain't warring the hijab I am responsible to not only tell her but to force her to wear it either just like she has the right to tell me to if I'm commiting Haram to stop me. I'm glad I was not influenced y western culture there is no such thing as freedom only submission to God.

What in the devilish nonsense is this? Curse be upon them!

Firstly learn your deen, also a woman shaving her hair is haram as it’s imitating the man. Also, to make it worse the dayooth posted his wife’s awra to humiliate her so that men like you can watch it. That man doesn’t give a shit about correct hijab or the deen. He’s posting her for the world to see! As he’s a an abuser. He even recruited his nasty nephew to further bully a woman whose his aunt. Absolute animalsHe’ll be questioned on that, but I suppose the deen is only for women to be imposed on. There is a special place in hell for that Ilk, so carry on you.

Men like you will scream feminism when you literally push women towards it due to your horror mindset. You’ll be questioned believe me. I remember when you made excuses for Tate’s Zina filled profession but you’ll advocate for women to be beaten.

I’m so mad you need to be reported.

You're too extreme to even have a basic common sense. I just posted the tweet without adding any comment or expressing any views that supported abuse. You jump the gun a usual. I only shared what others were saying.

As for Andrew Tate, I only requested a toxic feminist like you to give the guy the benefit of the doubt since he was a new revert to Islam. As a Muslim, no matter what people did in their past, I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt once they reverted to Islam. However, when he continued to make some of the tweets which were vulgar, I criticized him. Unlike you who look up to a sanam called "women", I give people of the benefit of the doubt and don't blindly support them simply because of their gender.

Trending

Latest posts