TRIGGER WARNING Farax assaults his sister

It got like 700k views then he got suspended now he's unsuspended. It's gonna reach millions. Thousands of quote tweets insulting Somalis.
Don’t tell me a Somali person posted it smh

But Why are people making this about Somalis or are culture very weird this is an individuals actions :what:

Don’t tell me a Somali person posted it smh

But Why are people making this about Somalis or are culture very weird this is an individuals actions :what:
There is a concerted effort by what appears to be young Somali men, can't say for sure, to attack Somalis every chance they get. They wan't to stigmatize and harm. It's a strange one. They behave like Anti-Somali bigots, I've reported them, but to no avail. I don't know what can be done!

That same common sense can be changed in this new world era matter fact it’s happening in front of us so please miss me with that !
Ok ok don't use ur sense when a car moving fast towards u stand in front of it n see we're u end up in but this violence has to stop this tike taka web cam girl needs to stop too

Ok ok don't use ur sense when a car moving fast towards u stand in front of it n see we're u end up in but this violence has to stop this tike taka web cam girl needs to stop too
That’s different brother that’s a human reaction to imminent threat. Of course the violence has to stop he is wrong in what he did 100%

Somali men are literally the biggest pussies on earth, imagine beating a woman simply for what she does with HER body. You niggas have been cock sucking arabs for too long now you’re mimicking their bad traits. Somalia need feminism these malnourised menchild khat addicts cannot even fulfill their simply duties as a man and top of that have the audacity to be misogynistic waa yaab !
It's a fake story incel trolls push. The truth is here.

Trending

Latest posts