Farax assaults his sister

Somali men are literally the biggest pussies on earth, imagine beating a woman simply for what she does with HER body. You niggas have been cock sucking arabs for too long now you’re mimicking their bad traits. Somalia need feminism these malnourised menchild khat addicts cannot even fulfill their simply duties as a man and top of that have the audacity to be misogynistic waa yaab !
Here we go with the generalizing... as if i condone this shit

It's spreading all over reddit.
It's over
Now they can finally see how mentally unhinged how some young Somali guys are. Some of you lot really did a poll asking if beating a woman black and blue is acceptable and 72% voted yes?! What the hell do y’all expect? Many young Somali men are regressing right on the World Wide Web for everyone and their hooyo to see. I wish those nasty individuals would post their real faces so that young women can avoid them.

This made me LOL

Attachments

• B43A12ED-E54D-4CD2-A5D5-E9CC76D426F9.png
    B43A12ED-E54D-4CD2-A5D5-E9CC76D426F9.png
    408.5 KB · Views: 98
Now she's claiming the guy who beat her is one she was dating and she went to his place where the incident took place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
these fobs be wild. She’s claiming anything at this point. I don’t think she wants people to know the truth. One min it was her brother, the next one is that it was a fake, now a man she was seeing?

these fobs be wild. She’s claiming anything at this point. I don’t think she wants people to know the truth. One min it was her brother, the next one is that it was a fake, now a man she was seeing?
Yes it's very unclear to what the root cause is, that's why people should stop running with rumours in.

So whats the real story?
Only Allah knows at this point. But according to her own words on the video I've shared above she was not beaten by her brother, she's now saying a guy she was dating for sometime did this to her at his place during an argument while visiting him, she's also claiming her brother helps her to record the videos for her tiktok.

Now they can finally see how mentally unhinged how some young Somali guys are. Some of you lot really did a poll asking if beating a woman black and blue is acceptable and 72% voted yes?! What the hell do y’all expect? Many young Somali men are regressing right on the World Wide Web for everyone and their hooyo to see. I wish those nasty individuals would post their real faces so that young women can avoid them.
Wake up

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Most of the comments are talking shit about Islam and Somalis don't gas yourselves up thinking they're chatting about men only

The burden of proof to condemn men of Somali descent is very low. All you need is a twitter account and a flag. What other demographic could be judged by that standard?

When African and caribbean men were running abuse campaigns against women of their background those men were never stigmatized.

Somali women sullied the rep of an innocent group, now you have real foreign misogynists using the Somali name to attack. To cause more damage. Racist Incel Troll. Is slanderous lies, but ut was pushed by halimos.

Last edited:
Now she's claiming the guy who beat her is one she was dating and she went to his place where the incident took place.

Unfortunately, the damage is done and the lie will reach far more people than this version. Attention-seekers of Somali origin and Muslim/Somali haters definitely ran with the story and spread it. It’s harder to clean up a reputation.

I hope this is a lesson to us all. Verify before assuming a social media post is true. We need more patience.

Unfortunately, the damage is done and the lie will reach far more people than this version. Attention-seekers of Somali origin and Muslim/Somali haters definitely ran with the story and spread it. It’s harder to clean up a reputation.

I hope this is a lesson to us all. Verify before assuming a social media post is true. We need more patience.

Trending