Famous Khaleeji Couple Getting Divorced Cause Uproar In Muslim Community

Event though they were a couple to me a viewer all I saw them as was content creators nothing more and nothing less.

Oh my days I remember those days when I used to watch her when I was little kid lol. I remember There used to be a xalimo that looked exactly like her but a bit more darker that I had a crush on . Good time wallahi
396EA282-3BC0-43F3-89AA-26039ADA9ABF.png

It is impossible to please women. This guy was rich, kind, generous, famous and still got divorced. I hope the brother is doing okay
Do you know how people are like behind closed doors? I never knew he was your friend!

On another note. People divorce everyday. Don’t see why they care.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Do you know how people are like behind closed doors? I never knew he was your friend!

On another note. People divorce everyday. Don’t see why they care.

We don't know what happened in this case so its not good to assume like @Al Adnani did. It could very well be his fault. But you need to accept that it's not always the man's fault. Sometimes, men are the victims.

@Al Adnani

It's not this topic, but in general.

The only reason I don't verbally scalp you, is because you claimed to be Autistic. But I will research this, and if I find out that there is no such thing as autism that causes rudeness, the gloves will come off. Aad baad uu edab darantahay, and the only reason why you're getting more and more cocky, is because people are tip-toeing around you.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
We don't know what happened in this case so its not good to assume like @Al Adnani did. It could very well be his fault. But you need to accept that it's not always the man's fault. Sometimes, men are the victims.
It could easily be her fault as well. I’m not going to make any assumptions about that couple. They both seemed like decent people and part of life is separations and part of life is also that sometimes there isn’t a bad guy, people sometimes simply grow apart.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
@Al Adnani

It's not this topic, but in general.

The only reason I don't verbally scalp you, is because you claimed to be Autistic. But I will research this, and if I find out that there is no such thing as autism that causes rudeness, the gloves will come off. Aad baad uu edab darantahay, and the only reason why you're getting more and more cocky, is because people are tip-toeing around you.

He gets upset if you say anything

β€œdo people not think that maybe Al Adnani has feelings”πŸ₯Ί

I strongly suspect that he is using his diagnosis to be rude, and I'll research it.
He comes on here, and makes constant disparaging comments about Somalis, uplifts Arabs at our expense, and we're all here, biting our tongues.

Al Adnani are you autistic young man? I didn’t know.

Trending

Latest posts