I hate the land of the midgets aka Ethiopia

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Well it appears you’ve finally joined us on the dark side.
C9DB63F7-D3D1-4228-BCED-51BBA078BA08.jpeg

I just have one question Abayo.

Well it appears you’ve finally joined us on the dark side.
View attachment 326731
I just have one question Abayo.
Speaking of dark side, I think now's a good time for me to say that I've always viewed you as the evil twin of miskiin @Wonyluvr actually.

You're both SSpot-addicted teenage British Xalimos who obsess over your own respective pieces of East Asian media, for you One Piece manga/anime and for her the K-Pop girlies, most notably, Wonyoung from IVE.
:wow1:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
What took you so fucking long View attachment 326732
What have you been doing for the past sixteen years? I clocked my anti Ethiopia manifesto by the time I was 2.
I never knew how bad Ethiopia was it was back when the mou was signed my hooyo told me what Ethiopia did in her neighbourhood.Then I read up on what the derg did to those kids in Borama AUN.I was living my life then I looked up 2006 in Somalia and found out that not only did Ethiopia bomb my hooyos neighbourhood in Xamar but those Same forces went and raped young girls in Xamar raped a man’s sisters and mother in front of him after they killed his father the list goes on and on The leaders of Ethiopia at the time was the TPLF I hate them now

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Speaking of dark side, I think now's a good time for me to say that I've always viewed you as the evil twin of miskiin @Wonyluvr actually.

You're both SSpot-addicted teenage British Xalimos who obsess over your own respective pieces of East Asian media, for you One Piece manga/anime and for her the K-Pop girlies, most notably, Wonyoung from IVE.
Well I’ll embrace the role
9872C056-9421-4D92-A67D-F49F4A02F51D.jpeg

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

This is actually crazy evil twin 😭😭 we are around the same age as well you are always eating me up I’m scared

I never knew how bad Ethiopia was it was back when the mou was signed my hooyo told me what Ethiopia did in her neighbourhood.Then I read up on what the derg did to those kids in Borama AUN.I was living my life then I looked up 2006 in Somalia and found out that not only did Ethiopia bomb my hooyos neighbourhood in Xamar but those Same forces went and raped young girls in Xamar raped a man’s sisters and mother in front of him after they killed his father the list goes on and on The leaders of Ethiopia at the time was the TPLF I hate them now
I got a question for you, who do you hate more isreal or Ethiopia

Trending