Famous Khaleeji Couple Getting Divorced Cause Uproar In Muslim Community

Ah okay, it might not explain the rudeness but they do find social cues difficult and can be rather blunt. Definitely think we should all go very easy on @Al Adnani. Half of the time he could very well be shit posting but I think it’s his way of getting things off his chest.

Ah okay, it might not explain the rudeness but they do find social cues difficult and can be rather blunt. Definitely think we should all go very easy on @Al Adnani. Half of the time he could very well be shit posting but I think it’s his way of getting things off his chest.

I'll place him on ignore, because I can't be bothered to get pissed off and then forced to stay mute. I wonder, how many of those very rude men on social media, are suffering from such ailments.

@Al Adnani

It's not this topic, but in general.

The only reason I don't verbally scalp you, is because you claimed to be Autistic. But I will research this, and if I find out that there is no such thing as autism that causes rudeness, the gloves will come off. Aad baad uu edab darantahay, and the only reason why you're getting more and more cocky, is because people are tip-toeing around you.
Bro has been waiting to get this off her chest

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It could easily be her fault as well. I’m not going to make any assumptions about that couple. They both seemed like decent people and part of life is separations and part of life is also that sometimes there isn’t a bad guy, people sometimes simply grow apart.

Growing apart is not a good excuse to divorce once you have children though. You're going to have to force it for their sake if everything else is fine.

Growing apart is not a good excuse to divorce once you have children though. You're going to have to force it for their sake if everything else is fine.
A lot of people are traumatized because of their parents shambolic marriage. Screaming parents who disrespect each other is setting your child up to a lot of issues and sometimes the main culprit is that parents simply don’t like each other anymore. It’s worse than divorce. Children deserve to not live in a war zone and if divorce is the answer than so be it. If parents aren’t selfish, they can co-parent in an effective and mature manner.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I don’t believe that. A lot of people are traumatized because of their parents shambolic marriage. Screaming parents who disrespect each other is setting your child up to a lot of issues. It’s worse than divorce. Children deserve to not live in a war zone and if divorce is the answer than so be it. If parents aren’t selfish, they can co-parent in an effective and mature manner.

I'm talking about couples who love each other, have no problems, but don't connect anymore through convo or interests. What you're describing is different.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I never seen these couple but this is why you have to keep your private life private. I never understood why people post videos of their kids, homes etc. Maybe I'm just old school but the evil eye is real folks.

Speaking on what I have witnessed from the actions of these two, having watched them many times.

the man was the funny/ cringe one in the relationship who was all about pranks and living care free.

while the woman seemed serious, fully conscious and in control of the relationship. And her video confirms my points for those who understand womanese.

A woman wants to be the princess in the relationship and live worry free. In an environment where she can safely, without fear or judgment be a silly little girl, it doesn’t matter if she is 15 or 50 all woman are like this.

And modern men are competing with women for this position, having never learned what it is to be a man. And the burdens that one must carry without flowers and without complaints.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts