Famous Khaleeji Couple Getting Divorced Cause Uproar In Muslim Community

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Dont post your marriage online kids

I have NO IDEA who her ex husband is but this woman sounds like she suffers from depression. Her husband did not help too- because he didn't give her good sex. a mess

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
Divorce ain't a big shocker as it used to be. You are more likely to be divorced than to die in your marriage.

Last edited:
Speaking on what I have witnessed from the actions of these two, having watched them many times.

the man was the funny/ cringe one in the relationship who was all about pranks and living care free.

while the woman seemed serious, fully conscious and in control of the relationship. And her video confirms my points for those who understand womanese.

Pretty much you summed it up. It's a growing trend among Arabs for some reason. I believe his mother is Irish and he wanted to present his culture and country in a good light. GRWM or Day in Our Life or generally light hearted pranks that caters to wider western audience.

A lot of people are traumatized because of their parents shambolic marriage. Screaming parents who disrespect each other is setting your child up to a lot of issues and sometimes the main culprit is that parents simply don’t like each other anymore. It’s worse than divorce. Children deserve to not live in a war zone and if divorce is the answer than so be it. If parents aren’t selfish, they can co-parent in an effective and mature manner.

I agree and also, I think narcissistic parents raise narcissists. Growing up in that chaotic environment kids subconsciously learn appearance over substance. Also, the fight or flight mode converts to "me, me, me".

Notice in the video she said "I can replace people" ... Well yeah, classic narcissism.

I have NO IDEA who her ex husband is but this woman sounds like she suffers from depression. Her husband did not help too- because he didn't give her good sex. a mess

Imma have to disagree with u eedo. This woman is a classic narcissist. Remember, narcissism is not self grandiosity but self obsession. She says "I can replace people, my energy I have to protect it" her marriage fell apart but she doesn't even talk about anything except herself. The definition is "Narcissistic Introverted-- power over your own identity. It's all about you: making the other person simply an extension of your own affective needs"......

Also, I have no idea who her husband is, he might be a piece of shit... But it's the word choice that I am criticizing. Also, her husband's behavior doesn't change the fact that she is a narcissist & lowkey sooo many ppl that use modern day self help discourse are just excusing their destructive narcissism with buzzwords (..."PrOtEcTinG mY eNErGy").

Also, I think what you are reading as depression is really a defence mechanism against change. Omg I can go on & on about this but ... Narcissism is more rampant than any other mental disorder!!!!

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Imma have to disagree with u eedo. This woman is a classic narcissist. Remember, narcissism is not self grandiosity but self obsession. She says "I can replace people, my energy I have to protect it" her marriage fell apart but she doesn't even talk about anything except herself. The definition is "Narcissistic Introverted-- power over your own identity. It's all about you: making the other person simply an extension of your own affective needs"......

Also, I have no idea who her husband is, he might be a piece of shit... But it's the word choice that I am criticizing. Also, her husband's behavior doesn't change the fact that she is a narcissist & lowkey sooo many ppl that use modern day self help discourse are just excusing their destructive narcissism with buzzwords (..."PrOtEcTinG mY eNErGy").

Also, I think what you are reading as depression is really a defence mechanism against change. Omg I can go on & on about this but ... Narcissism is more rampant than any other mental disorder!!!!

Narcissistic abuse is torture. It's like waterboarding. You literally can't breathe around one. I call them out on it. I let them know what they are before I avoid them forever.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It does not always have to be who was at fault in each instance of divorce. Or a case of he said she said situation. Normally it's death by a thousand cuts.

Also, I notice people are quick to blame her when you have not lived with him. It's interesting that someπŸ€” nimaan want to pretend they played house with him when they don't know what he is like day-to-day.

You can be married to a good guy or girl with a completely different set of values as well. Relationships which dissolve aren't always with toxic people in each instance.

Also, making an out of touch statement like you can't change people but can change them (by replacing them) or protecting your energy. Does not imply being covertly narcissistic. It is only one sound bite not a series of behaviors over time that would necessitate such a diagnosis.

It could also mean many things. Like a reluctance to reveal the reason for divorce hence using a deflection. Or imply a statement of resignation in hoping someone changes so you remove yourself. If someone feels they have been self-silencing and felt chronically underappreciated or unheard. Then such a bold declaration may be empowering.

Narcissistic abuse is torture. It's like waterboarding. You literally can't breathe around one. I call them out on it. I let them know what they are before I avoid them forever.

Two kinds of narcissists, overt & covert. The overt ones you are describing are exhausting to be around. Very true.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
It is impossible to please women. This guy was rich, kind, generous, famous and still got divorced. I hope the brother is doing okay
They did live a life of lies and BS. This happens to a lot of YouTube "families". If the guy had those attributes, then he'll be fine.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Thanks Amal aka Angelina Soma

@Al Adnani

It's not this topic, but in general.

The only reason I don't verbally scalp you, is because you claimed to be Autistic.
πŸ’€πŸ’€β˜ οΈ

But I will research this, and if I find out that there is no such thing as autism that causes rudeness, the gloves will come off. Aad baad uu edab darantahay, and the only reason why you're getting more and more cocky, is because people are tip-toeing around you.

Trending

Latest posts