Fake News: No New Church in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop making shit up you smelly tunahead. The only terrorist bums hiding in the mountainside.are your people. Why would Isaaq run around like homeless bums when we have Erigaabo?:chrisfreshhah:
Idk why they are coming to our mountains, they must love the view. Sometimes at night we hear the whispers of ictaraaf snaking its way down the mountain tops.

We are very genetically similar abaayo.past that I have plenty of Isaaq in me as well , so don't start spreading suugo science.
:mjlol:

In our weddings the women can't help but expose their beuty to entice their future husbands.It must be all the caano Iyo kaloon they love to eat.Dont be jealous of the Gabdha warsengali as they are the jewels of Maakhir.
:ahh:

The rest of xalimos are pretty good too
:bell:

No one is jealous of chicken
Heads trying to imitate strippers.

The professional Nikko dancers, I
will contest can do it very well.

I'm not jealous, if I were, I'd be
Doing what your doing now,
Hating on people.

:mjlol: I suppose your from the
Saanag region hence your admixture!

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
why are you recycling my
cusses for?

Learn originality, copy cat!

Secondly, my post was grammatically
Correct, I've seen the taste of your
Posts and let's just say I don't read
Them, EVER!

:camby:
that took you 13 minutes to write.:lolbron:

You forgot a comma, you welcome.:browtf:

No one is jealous of chicken
Heads trying to imitate strippers.

The professional Nikko dancers, I
will contest can do it very well.

I'm not jealous, if I were, I'd be
Doing what your doing now,
Hating on people.

:mjlol: I suppose your from the
Saanag region hence your admixture!
Abaayo macaan I'm not hating. I'm connected to most Somali tribes and love them all. Inshallah I will be marrying an Isaaq lady if my eidigalla cousins hook me up :banderas:

You haven't seen the warsengali women dance then , come to las Qoray with me for a few nights , you will be mesmerised by their beuty inshallah.
:lolbron:

Yes I'm from sanaag a beutiful place , I'll visit there this year and show u the beuty of the women.:duck:

This 'new' church is in fact an old church that is being reopened by the very small Christian community (mostly made up of foreigners).
The SL govt isn't paying a penny/cent for the refurbishment.

In addition, the church's congregation is made up of NGO's:

Around 10 Christians have been attending Mass in the small church, something Bishop Bertin describes as very significant for the Catholic Church in Somalia. The congregation is largely foreign, composed of workers for the UN or the other humanitarian agencies that have bases in Hargeisa.

http://www.catholicworldreport.com/...-catholic-community-brings-a-glimmer-of-hope/
ninka cumaamada iyo koofiyada xiran ee kaniisada joogaa maxuu ahaa

Abaayo macaan I'm not hating. I'm connected to most Somali tribes and love them all. Inshallah I will be marrying an Isaaq lady if my eidigalla cousins hook me up :banderas:

You haven't seen the warsengali women dance then , come to las Qoray with me for a few nights , you will be mesmerised by their beuty inshallah.
:lolbron:

Yes I'm from sanaag a beutiful place , I'll visit there this year and show u the beuty of the women.:duck:

I thought you was a woman, especially
With your dp

:pachah1:See even you want a
Issaq woman to marry :mjpls:

ninka cumaamada iyo koofiyada xiran ee kaniisada joogaa maxuu ahaa

Ya abeed, shouldn't you be focusing on the Arab world? You should leave Somali affairs to us Somalis, OK?

The story is fake btw:

Hargeisa-Sheik Khalil Abdillahi Ahmed, Minister of Religious Affairs and Endowment and Dr. Saad Ali Shire, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation today while speaking to reporters during a press conference strongly refuted report carried by a section of media outlets purporting that the current government had given the go ahead to missionaries to Christianise the country.

“I am very sad and disappointed to see some misleading and unfounded reports in the media and social sites (Facebook)fabricating lies against foreigner living in the country,” he said.

Sheik Khalil Abdillahi Ahmed further added, “The people responsible for spreading this lies took things out of proportion while quoting the said foreigner.

The Religious Minister lastly said, “The Ministry of Religious Affairs together with Ministry of Foreign affairs will jointly release an official statement regarding the matter in the coming days.

The reports states that Maria Vechhinno, said that when she decided to come Hargeisa, with two things in mind , first was to work as a volunteer to help the needy and to reopen a disused church in Hargeisa.

http://wargane.com/2017/07/30/somaliland-minister-religious-affairs-refutes-church-claims.html

Last edited:
I thought you was a woman, especially
With your dp

:pachah1:See even you want a
Issaq woman to marry :mjpls:
Lmao , I just found the joke hillarious in the DP.

I can't marry a warsengali girl in fear of inbreeding. I need my kids to all be physicists.
:francis:

I'm gonna find me an Isaaq girl like my fathers granfather and my grandfathers grandfather. Inshallah
:friendhug:

However all these Isaaq girls love somaliland too much. I need a docile one, maybe even a fellow sanaagian :banderas:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Don't copy me again, 17 year old!
:ohreally:
You better learn, your place, quick!

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
That took you 22 minutes to write, not bad.:obama:

17 YEARS, not "17 year", abaayo nooh.:damnmusic:

Are you saying I am 17 years old or are you talking about yourself?

edit: I will stop being grammar police, for now.:gaasdrink:

Lmao , I just found the joke hillarious in the DP.

I can't marry a warsengali girl in fear of inbreeding. I need my kids to all be physicists.
:francis:

I'm gonna find me an Isaaq girl like my fathers granfather and my grandfathers grandfather. Inshallah
:friendhug:

However all these Isaaq girls love somaliland too much. I need a docile one, maybe even a fellow sanaagian :banderas:

:browtf: Docile? Why the need
For a submissive and not a equal...

That took you 22 minutes to write, not bad.:obama:

17 YEARS, not "17 year", abaayo nooh.:damnmusic:

Are you saying I am 17 years old or are you talking about yourself?

edit: I will stop being grammar police, for now.:gaasdrink:

Read again, I was correct.

How can you criticise grammar,
When you can't comprehend basic
grammar or sentence structuring.

I realise, you're seeking attention,
But go annoy someone else,
With your high school education.

You haven't even finished yet!

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.