Fake News: No New Church in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 'new' church is in fact an old church that is being reopened by the very small Christian community (mostly made up of foreigners).
The SL govt isn't paying a penny/cent for the refurbishment.

In addition, the church's congregation is made up of NGO's:

Around 10 Christians have been attending Mass in the small church, something Bishop Bertin describes as very significant for the Catholic Church in Somalia. The congregation is largely foreign, composed of workers for the UN or the other humanitarian agencies that have bases in Hargeisa.

http://www.catholicworldreport.com/...-catholic-community-brings-a-glimmer-of-hope/

These sheegatoo's are fake news
Agents! This is for the foreign
Workers, who live there!

I love the fact that SL is a proper
Country, still Wahhabism has
Taken a hold of PL and Somalia!

:siilaanyolaugh:

These sheegatoo's are fake news
Agents! This is for the foreign
Workers, who live there!

I love the fact that SL is a proper
Country, still Wahhabism has
Taken a hold of PL and Somalia!

:siilaanyolaugh:
i agree SL is a proper African country. Corruption , tribalism , war lords and no real freedom of religion.

This 'new' church is in fact an old church that is being reopened by the very small Christian community (mostly made up of foreigners).

Around 10 Christians have been attending Mass in the small church, something Bishop Bertin describes as very significant for the Catholic Church in Somalia. The congregation is largely foreign, composed of workers for the UN or the other humanitarian agencies that have bases in Hargeisa.

http://www.catholicworldreport.com/...-catholic-community-brings-a-glimmer-of-hope/

You don't need to explain anything to cuqdadles. They have actual Christian Bantus and Amharas ruling over them and they're crying fake tears over a single chapel. They're just looking for any excuse to bash Somaliland. We can build a thousand churches, at least Corporal Mbutu isn't feeling up my sister and foreigners aren't stealing fish from my waters.

Allow Dhawr. :salute:

448_ggsC.gif

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army

Let me guess who the pope is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"...Bishop Giorgio the apostolic administrator of Mogadishu..."

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

i agree SL is a proper African country. Corruption , tribalism , war lords and no real freedom of religion.

No real freedom of religion ? We don't
Have Islamic militants roaming the
Streets like in Somalia.....

IMG_6725.jpg

I've gone out plenty of times without
My hair covered in hargesia :denzelnigga:
I would've been killed if I did
That in Somalia!

You don't need to explain anything to cuqdadles. They have actual Christian Bantus and Amharas ruling over them and they're crying fake tears over a single chapel. They're just looking for any excuse to bash Somaliland. We can build a thousand churches, at least Corporal Mbutu isn't feeling up my sister and foreigners aren't stealing fish from my waters.

Allow Dhawr. :salute:

448_ggsC.gif

I know that I don't have to explain shit to some of the posters here, but this site attracts many lurkers hence why I made a new thread about this fake news.

Seems like an old church reopening is more of a concern for some than a blast in Mogabomba...
:farmajoyaab:

No real freedom of religion ? We don't
Have Islamic militants roaming the
Streets like in Somalia.....

View attachment 24997

I've gone out plenty of times without
My hair covered in hargesia :denzelnigga:
I would've been killed if I did
That in Somalia!
Horta I thought us warsengali were part of the somaliland package? Plenty of Habar Danyeer terrorists in our mountains.Please come deal with your clansmen.

Also people don't cover their hair all over somalia , you sound like an Cadaan right now

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

I know that I don't have to explain shit to some of the posters here, but this site attracts many lurkers hence why I made a new thread about this fake news.

Seems like an old church reopening is more of a concern than a blast in Xamar...

Fair enough. But the hypocrisy makes me laugh. Crying about Islamophobia in the west, while denying the same rights to religious minorities. If you don't like other religions, then stop collecting welfare, leave your home in the West and go back to the Muslim paradise of Mogadishu and Bosaso. Otherwise, stfu.
:mjlol::pachah1:

Horta I thought us warsengali were part of the somaliland package? Plenty of Habar Danyeer terrorists in our mountains.Please come deal with your clansmen.

Also people don't cover their hair all over somalia , you sound like an Cadaan right now

You better fucking watch your
Stinking dufaar mouth !

Why don't you deal with your
s shaking their asses
at weddings? Legit having
Sex with the floor! Uufff

:trumpsmirk: You can't bred
The hoe out of a genetically
Diseased sub humans such
As yourself....

Seems like an old church reopening is more of a concern for some than a blast in Xamar...
It's faux outrage but the church is being refurbished and this caadan catholic priest has come saying she will spread Christianity. Personally Idc about new religions but we all know what Catholics do.

Stop making shit up you smelly tunahead. The only terrorist bums hiding in the mountainside.are your people. Why would Isaaq run around like homeless bums when we have Erigaabo?:chrisfreshhah:

It's faux outrage but the church is being refurbished and this caadan catholic priest has come saying she will spread Christianity. Personally Idc about new religions but we all know what Catholics do.

Sxb, check this out:

Hargeisa-Sheik Khalil Abdillahi Ahmed, Minister of Religious Affairs and Endowment and Dr. Saad Ali Shire, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation today while speaking to reporters during a press conference strongly refuted report carried by a section of media outlets purporting that the current government had given the go ahead to missionaries to Christianise the country.

“I am very sad and disappointed to see some misleading and unfounded reports in the media and social sites (Facebook)fabricating lies against foreigner living in the country,” he said.

Sheik Khalil Abdillahi Ahmed further added, “The people responsible for spreading this lies took things out of proportion while quoting the said foreigner.

The Religious Minister lastly said, “The Ministry of Religious Affairs together with Ministry of Foreign affairs will jointly release an official statement regarding the matter in the coming days.

The reports states that Maria Vechhinno, said that when she decided to come Hargeisa, with two things in mind , first was to work as a volunteer to help the needy and to reopen a disused church in Hargeisa.

http://wargane.com/2017/07/30/somaliland-minister-religious-affairs-refutes-church-claims.html

They turned you fools gaalo faster tIan i expected.:mjlol:

The only fool here is you.

You're so desparate for us landers,
You you stalk us on our threads!

Concentrate on sending condoms
Back home for all those s
Fucking the amisom soldiers.

Fufu will become your national
Dish in 20 years!

:trumpsmirk:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
The only fool here is you.

You're so desparate for us landers,
You you stalk us on our threads!

Concentrate on sending condoms
Back home for all those s
Fucking the amisom soldiers.

Fufu will become your national
Dish in 20 years!

:trumpsmirk:
Please, come back when you learn basic grammar, thank you. :hemad:

You better fucking watch your
Stinking dufaar mouth !

Why don't you deal with your
s shaking their asses
at weddings? Legit having
Sex with the floor! Uufff

:trumpsmirk: You can't bred
The hoe out of a genetically
Diseased sub humans such
As yourself....
We are very genetically similar abaayo.past that I have plenty of Isaaq in me as well , so don't start spreading suugo science.
:mjlol:

In our weddings the women can't help but expose their beuty to entice their future husbands.It must be all the caano Iyo kaloon they love to eat.Dont be jealous of the Gabdha warsengali as they are the jewels of Maakhir.
:ahh:

The rest of xalimos are pretty good too
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts