Faisal A. Warabe "90% of Somaliland citizens are mentally unfit because Khat & remaining 10% are traumatized by the civil war"

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
16:50

Wow, this absolutely unbelievable and first time hearing it from one of the Somaliland elites, I honestly thought this was just made up stats or just plain rumor but if this true,SL administration needs to tackle this issue and give this a priority first.

I thought this one of @Grigori Rasputin made up sayings but I guess it has truth to it, hope it is not a Ciidagale thing.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Honestly, I am not trolling or started this thread for FKD scores, I am genuinely concerned for my North Western brothers, I wonder if there is anything we as community can do to tackle this mental disorders Lnders are currently facing.

My question is, what can SL or FGS government can do to help this? Do you think banning Khat will decreases the number of people this has effected? Please voice your opinion with a concern and in respectable manner.

16:50

Wow, this absolutely unbelievable and first time hearing it from one of the Somaliland elites, I honestly thought this was just made up stats or just plain rumor but if this true,SL administration needs to tackle this issue and give this a priority first.

I thought this one of @Grigori Rasputin made up sayings but I guess it has truth to it, hope it is not a Ciidagale thing.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Honestly, I am not trolling or started this thread for FKD scores, I am genuinely concerned for my North Western brothers, I wonder if there is anything we as community can do to tackle this mental disorders Lnders are currently facing.

My question is, what can SL or FGS government can do to help this? Do you think banning Khat will decreases the number of people this has effected? Please voice your opinion with a concern and in respectable manner.

Yo my man said 100% of our people ma fiyoobo, wich means Faisal himself is mentally devastated. The cadaan guy must have had a sleepless night man was just told everyone around him are mentally ill.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why don't they tax '571', the company that has pushed khat to the streets of Somaliland at affordable prices since 1994?