Faarax exposes divorcee “proudness” “garoob cid rabta maleh”

Your definition of provision is very much high. The true zaahids like Abu Dara and majority of sahabah of Ahlu Sufa would also not be eligible for marriage according to you. Now dont use the madhabs as a crutch, as long as she has a roof over her head and clothes on her back and food to eat theres no other need. Materaliasm is against Islam.

I never gave a definition of providing. In fact you tried to argue that men didn't by using a hadith of the Prophet's wives being hungry. That is insane! The prophet was spreading islam, giving all of his wealth to the poor ect. What in the world is your excuse? Are you not the same man that married a 2nd wife and you don't even provide for her?

But YOU still have to provide that. YOU have to pay rent, adequate food and clothing. If you can't then you're meant to fast.

As for the one who cannot, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allaah enriches them of His Bounty” [al-Noor 24:33]. End quote from al-Mughni (9/341-344).

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Are any of you guys friends or know women who have been divorced? Proud to be divorcee? Most would rather being in s good relationship with a good man and are relieved they finally left their ex

When time get so bad that that your only option is to divorce someone they spent years with. Do you think that makes them happy?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I never gave a definition of providing. In fact you tried to argue that men didn't by using a hadith of the Prophet's wives being hungry. That is insane! The prophet was spreading islam, giving all of his wealth to the poor ect. What in the world is your excuse? Are you not the same man that married a 2nd wife and you don't even provide for her?

But YOU still have to provide that. YOU have to pay rent, adequate food and clothing. If you can't then you're meant to fast.

As for the one who cannot, Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allaah enriches them of His Bounty” [al-Noor 24:33]. End quote from al-Mughni (9/341-344).
Hahha my 2nd wife I pay for all provisions alx I am not a stingy man she will be coming to Canada soon inshallah. Long distance relationships are a different case. Now I didnt dispute anything else but just saying watch your tongue about “provision” because many of the best men were poor and still did their maritial duties.

Because some women do this, does that mean all divorced women should be shamed and disrespected? How does your mind work? What does your question have to do with the OPs behavior?
I think Ops post is aimed at unruly who get divorced over minor issues or due to an encouraging from their unruly girlfriends.
Both men and women should work on their marriages. Asking for divorce for minor issues is wrong. Also, as Muslims we can't say someone doesn't deserve to remarry as they could have learnt from their mistake and marriage is half our deen.
Fair enough,
Abdisamad,why are you constantly questioning me

I wasn't constantly questioning you, just wanted to hear your opinion on the matter
when I merely said divorced women shouldn't be disrespected? So you think its okay for OP to insinuate that divorced women are used goods?
I don't agree with the notion that divorced women are used goods.

I think Ops post is aimed at unruly who get divorced over minor issues or due to an encouraging from their unruly girlfriends.

Fair enough,

I wasn't constantly questioning you, just wanted to hear your opinion on the matter

I don't agree with the notion that divorced women are used goods.

OP didn't differentiate in the beginning.

He merely said divorced women and theb proceeded to compare them to virgin women.

Men are free to prefer what they want, but I fail to see why they need to insult women who don't fit into their preferences. I prefer men that have never been married, does that mean I can insult all divorced men? Also, like divorced women, divorced men divorce for all sorts of reasons, sometimes its their fault, sometimes its their wife's fault and sometimes its a simple case of them not getting along.

Also, some men are also very much influenced by their friends. You see married men copying their single friends and meeting women and behaving like bachelors due to the influence of their bad friends. There are men who take bad advice from friends who are jealous because their friend has a good and beautiful wife. You see it all the time. Men that are good husbands are said to be 'whipped' or simps.

Does that mean I should make a thread insulting all divorced men and say they're divorced because they can't keep a woman or that they 'listen' to their boys?

Some times, you lots misogyny clouds your common sense.

OP didn't differentiate in the beginning.

He merely said divorced women and theb proceeded to compare them to virgin women.

Men are free to prefer what they want, but I fail to see why they need to insult women who don't fit into their preferences. I prefer men that have never been married, does that mean I can insult all divorced men? Also, like divorced women, divorced men divorce for all sorts of reasons, sometimes its their fault, sometimes its their wife's fault and sometimes its a simple case of them not getting along.

Also, some men are also very much influenced by their friends. You see married men copying their single friends and meeting women and behaving like bachelors due to the influence of their bad friends. There are men who take bad advice from friends who are jealous because their friend has a good and beautiful wife. You see it all the time. Men that are good husbands are said to be 'whipped' or simps.

Does that mean I should make a thread insulting all divorced men and say they're divorced because they can't keep a woman or that they 'listen' to their boys?

Some times, you lots misogyny clouds your common sense.

You're right, men are absolutely influenced by other men to commit infidelity and mistreat women.

In fact, there are young married Somali men who travel to Kenya and leave behind pregnant Somali girls, there was an entire documentary (or article) about it.

But we're not sitting here, claiming that all Somali men cheat and are thus unworthy of marriage. SMH

Yet he loved Aisha the most who happens to be a virgin coincidence?

Are you not afraid of the implication of your statement? It implies the Prophet Loved Aisha because she was a virgin. The prophet said as much loving words about Khadija who was 20 years older than he was and a divorced.

Saxib, put a lid on your ignorant hole. You come across as ignorant and unschooled.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Are you not afraid of the implication of your statement? It implies the Prophet Loved Aisha because she was a virgin. The prophet said as much loving words about Khadija who was 20 years older than he was and a divorced.

Saxib, put a lid on your ignorant hole. You come across as ignorant and unschooled.
Whose denying this? No one Khadijah bint Khuwayd is my hooyo and I love her too. But its a fact Aisha RA was his fav after her death

Whose denying this? No one Khadijah bint Khuwayd is my hooyo and I love her too. But its a fact Aisha RA was his fav after her death

It seemed that you implied his love for Aisha was for her being a virgin. Virginity is not a condition for good marriage. Every Hadeeth speaks to a situation and there is a verse where Allah listed the people Muslims should get married to. That list included: The pious(anyone can be a pious, male, female, young, old, virgin, divorced), Poor, the Single(virgin), Servants(slaves) etc.

The main two Hadeeths usually quoted also speak to different situations. In one, the man was poor and had nothing except he knew verses from the Quran and could recite them, and that became the Meher. The other Hadeeth is the general rule for men who want to get married. They should be able to afford Meher/Wedding financially. It doesn't say they should be wealthy. Affordability is the Meher/Wedding.

No it isn't a fact. Where is your proof that he loved Aisha more? There are multiple hadiths that show he loved both deeply.

You tried to imply that he loved Aisha more and that he loved her more because she was a virgin which is a crazy. Don't play around with the deen for a few laughs on sspot.

TekNiKo

VIP
No it isn't a fact.
I said after her death, Khadijah was most beloved of course during his lifetime but after she died who was his favourite other than Aisha RA why do you deny this?

I said after her death, Khadijah was most beloved of course during his lifetime but after she died who was his favourite other than Aisha RA why do you deny this?

You said that the Prophet loved Aisha more than Khadijah. You also implied that the reason why was because she was a virgin..

That is an insane argument. I've expanded on my point, so check it again.

Anyways, I find it scary you lot will use the deen to troll.

As a Muslim, there is no importance attached to who was the prophet's favorite wife as the Prophet himself peace be upon him never bothered to elevate such trivial matters to a level of importance.

Muslims should lay off this kind of meaningless topics. Serves no religious purpose to differentiate the wives the Prophet married.

A good indicator is: If you were alive at the time of the prophet, what do you think his reaction would be if he heard you differentiate his wives? He would be the first to point out you were out of line.

Use your intelligence as Islam asks people to exercise their brain hundreds of times across the Quran.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
q my You said that the Prophet loved Aisha more than Khadijah. You also implied that the reason why was because she was a virgin..

That is an insane argument. I've expanded on my point, so check it again.
w
Anyways, I find it scary you lot will use the deen to troll.
Whose trolling ? I posted two hadiths where Prophet recommended marrying Virgin.

Whose trolling ? I posted two hadiths where Prophet recommended marrying Virgin.

You know damm well that is not all you did.

You implied that the prophet loved Aisha more than Khadijah because she was a virgin.

This has nothing to do with the hadiths you posted, so stick to the topic at hand.

You implied that the prophet loved Aisha more than Khadijah because she was a virgin.

This has nothing to do with the hadiths you posted, so stick to the topic at hand.

The idea that it is preferable to marry a Virgin is based on men's biases but has no merit. The Quran emphasizes piety over any other condition. The aim should be what aids a person in living a decent life filled with piety. Tight nectar isn't gonna be the guide to such a life if the girl herself is ignorant of Islam, indecent, or really one who is troubled.

I would rather have Cajuuzo as a wife than a useless virgin. Bottomline is, every situation calls for its own solution, and in Islam, options are plenty. No one dictates how others choose as long as what they choose is allowed in Islam.

This is such an embarrassing way to behave. He shouldn’t be speaking like that about women. What’s with these men (& women for that matter) that just keep creating these toxic type of videos… it’s not something we need more of. Men that follow this red pill trash shit is vomit inducing

TekNiKo

VIP

Not because she was virgin where did I imply that? I used her as an example and that she was beloved to the Prophet for her virgnitiy, wisdom and her father Abu Bakar. You are twisting my words

Trending