Faarax exposes divorcee “proudness” “garoob cid rabta maleh”

I already have a daughter alx, I will marry her off when she is 16 inshallah to a wise young man of my choosing. Verily the honour of a woman is a noble marriage. Divorce will not be an option.

Why a 'wise young man' when you can marry her off to one of your misogynist peers who 'deserves a virgin', and then tell her to shut her mouth if he cheats on her or beats her?

Keep the same energy, if you're really about this life.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why a 'wise young man' when you can marry her off to one of your misogynist peers who 'deserves a virgin', and then tell her to shut her mouth if he cheats on her or beats her?

Keep the same energy, if you're really about this life.
Beating is against Islam, I would never tolerate that, a wise young man who is religious and fears Allah would never lay a hand on his wife. I would marry her to a man like me who is very gentle and kind with his wives. I am not the monster you portray me as for rejecting your feminist ideals. I even help my wife with cooking and cleaning. Helping your wife and daughters is from Sunnada Nabiga. Btw all the wives you posted of Nabigeena SAW were widowed by God fearing Muslim men except for Khadijah RA and Aisha and Zainab bint Jash who she was divorced by Allah himself in the Quran.

None of the wives of the Prophet were “divorced” by a man that despised her. Widowed women are honourable and deserve husbands they dont count.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I don't even think I will bother with marrying a Somali woman, going to spread my lineage in multiple ethnicities.

Somalia needs diversity.

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

Jk

Bring Sahih Hadith evidence or stop inventing lies, Hurul Ayn surpass all in beauty and actually are with their husbands in spirit right now. They get angry when their wordly wives give their husbands trouble.

Mu’aadh Ibn Jabal narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:

No woman annoys her husband but his wife among Al-Hoor Al-’Ayn says, ‘Do not annoy him! May Allah destroy you (Literally ‘Kill you’)! For he is just a temporary guest with you and soon he wil leave you and join (come to) us‘.”

[Ahmad 5/242. Al-Tirmidhee 1174. Ibn Maajah 2014]

I cant wait to meet my Houri Queen :rejoice:
Cant lie, that last hadith sounds ridiculous and these gaalos will use it as ammunition to degrade this religion

Has to be a fake hadith

Cant lie, that last hadith sounds ridicolous and these gaalos will use it as ammunition to degrade this religion

Has to be a fake hadith

There are people online who like to paint Islam as a misogynist religion in order to chase people away from Islam. Remember the fake stories about suicide bombers being promised virgins in heaven? It's the same kind of nonsense.

Men who degrade women and talk about them like objects are part of this propaganda campaign, whether they know it or not.

I wonder why misogynist males expect their daughters (and sons) to love and follow Islam when they talk and behave like this.

TekNiKo

VIP
Cant lie, that last hadith sounds ridiculous and these gaalos will use it as ammunition to degrade this religion

Has to be a fake hadith

Yeah ibn Majah is fake scholar now?

Grade:Hasan(Darussalam)
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 2014
In-book reference: Book 9, Hadith 170
English translation: Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 2014

Another hadith states women shall be majority in hellfire

It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

These are even stronger than the Houri al Ayn hadiths as they are Sahih Bukhari

There are people online who like to paint Islam as a misogynist religion in order to chase people away from Islam. Remember the fake stories about suicide bombers being promised virgins in heaven? It's the same kind of nonsense.

Men who degrade women and talk about them like objects are part of this propaganda campaign, whether they know it or not.

I wonder why misogynist males expect their daughters (and sons) to love and follow Islam when they talk and behave like this.
It’s just bad akhlaaq in general. It’s very clear that his goal is to trigger us halimos. What he (or any man) thinks of divorcees is irrelevant because at the end of the day we seek approval from Allah swt. A divorcee might have a higher status depending on what she went through. It’s very important to remain humble as Muslims.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Well majority of men love virgin brides, those Faaraxs who married divorcee women will always have that thought in the back of their mind. All it takes is for her say “my old man was better than you” and he will feel totally emasculated can never be me.
Majority of Somali wimen also love virgin grooma, 95% wouldn’t go out of their way to marry garoob niin

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Yeah ibn Majah is fake scholar now?

Grade:Hasan(Darussalam)
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 2014
In-book reference: Book 9, Hadith 170
English translation: Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 2014

Another hadith states women shall be majority in hellfire

It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

These are even stronger than the Houri al Ayn hadiths as they are Sahih Bukhari
Majority of the people in both heaven and hell are women, because we are the majority

TekNiKo

VIP
Majority of Somali wimen also love virgin grooma, 95% wouldn’t go out of their way to marry garoob niin
You wish that were true, divorced men have zero problems getting married cause they dont incur any mileage :deadpeter:

Feminists love to use the diin when it suits them “his money is my money” but despise other hadiths and call them fake. Either accept Islam as a whole or reject it all together you cant pick and choose

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Did he just say that the reason somalis are becoming bad and our lives are difficult and hard is because of women?
I can’t help but remember listening about a somali mother of 10 (toke in 4 after her brother died) who died today in Hargeisa. She was a banana seller, and made around a dollar daily. They also talked about how women line the markets and how many of these women make the familys money and their husbands take it and buy khat. Then they get married to another woman instead of helping their family and that woman becomes another fruit seller.
I hope that we can go back to the days where somali men actually cared about their families and weren’t out being unemployed and chewing khat while they wives/mothers worked day and night and still cared for the family.
Yaab.
@TekNiKo you horny incel! Stop trying to use islam to push your sickness. They would’ve gotten a whip for your kind back in the day.
:pacspit:

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You wish that were true, divorced men have zero problems getting married cause they dont incur any mileage :deadpeter:

Feminists love to use the diin when it suits them “his money is my money” but despise other hadiths and call them fake. Either accept Islam as a whole or reject it all together you cant pick and choose
You’re a walking contradiction. Nobody wants a man or woman with a package get over yourself.
You’re just saying this because you yourself are married and wants another wife.
You really just posted this incel who blames women for the incompetence of the modern somali man, while talking about how somali women pick and choose the deen. Speak for yourself. At least we take care of our families, you horny xayawaan, can’t even do the bare minimum.
:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@reer Here is the one about houris hating the wife who annoys her husband

its Graded Hassan (Good)

These feminists cant accept the reality.
Reality? Ibn majah was born 200 ywars after the prophet. He is neither speaking about something in the quran, nor did he directly hear it from the prophet, nor was he a companion of the prophet.
Saxiib, why would this man know something abour houris 200 years after the prophet? ka jawaab su'aalka.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
How is thread not in qashin section, this is beyond trolling @TekNiKo
This isn’t trolling. I’ve watched this man, one section talking nsfw and belittling women and the next thread posting about how he deserves a virgin and how women pick and choose.
:nahgirl:
#virginsforvirgins #nocommunityd!ckallowed

TekNiKo

VIP
Reality? Ibn majah was born 200 ywars after the prophet. He is neither speaking about something in the quran, nor did he directly hear it from the prophet, nor was he a companion of the prophet.
Saxiib, why would this man know something abour houris 200 years after the prophet? ka jawaab su'aalka.
So you are more knowledgable than a 1000 year old historic scholar whose hadiths have been used by a plethora of Sheikhs? I should you a 18 year old teen over Ibn Majah
eddie murphy GIF

I already have a daughter alx, I will marry her off when she is 16 inshallah to a wise young man of my choosing. Verily the honour of a woman is a noble marriage. Divorce will not be an option.
You have kids and you be acting like a idiot on a forum? Wallahi waa kuu damatey athi

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah right! A man of your choosing you mean her choice? You can suggest them but it’s ultimately her choice.
Go raise your daughter instead of thirsting over women and shit talking on the internet.

Trending

Latest posts