Faarax exposes divorcee “proudness” “garoob cid rabta maleh”

Allah allowed divorce. Why do we complicate life? Because no man wants her dont mean Allah left her. Allah made life simple. This person has a lot of anger.

@TekNiKo

You're taking it too far wallahi. Stop using the deen to disrespect women. Btw, Zainab, one of the wives of the Prophet was a divorced woman. Nothing wrong with divorced women. If YOU personally don't like them, that is your preference, but what do you get out of disrespecting them?

Also, why are you comparing Aisha and Khadijah? We all know our Nabi loved both of them dearly. Are you trying to devalue Khadijah and suggest that she wasn't as loved because she was a widow? The Prophet loved her so dearly he would even send her friends gifts years after her death out of love and rememberance of her. Even at times Aisha was jealous due to the immense love he had for her despite being dead at the time.

Wallahi @TekNiKo you take trolling too far. You don't know if your own daughter will get divorced. You can't controll the actions of people. Your son in law might decide he no longer wants to be with her and then gives her a three tripple talaq and guess what? You wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

We will see where you're disrespect and trolling gets you. Stop playing with your fellow Muslim sisters and stop playing with deen for your own nafs. You're literally twisting it so you can get a few laughs on sspot.

@Angelina

What's your view on women who asks the husband for divorce over minor issues or throw a party to celebrate their divorce? Isn't that bad culture and against the deen? Do they deserve to get married again?

Based

VIP
I already have a daughter alx, I will marry her off when she is 16 inshallah to a wise young man of my choosing. Verily the honour of a woman is a noble marriage. Divorce will not be an option.
16?
IMG_20210929_052958.jpg

@Angelina

What's your view on women who asks the husband for divorce over minor issues or throw a party to celebrate their divorce? Isn't that bad culture and against the deen? Do they deserve to get married again?

Because some women do this, does that mean all divorced women should be shamed and disrespected? How does your mind work? What does your question have to do with the OPs behavior?

Both men and women should work on their marriages. Asking for divorce for minor issues is wrong. Also, as Muslims we can't say someone doesn't deserve to remarry as they could have learnt from their mistake and marriage is half our deen.

Abdisamad,why are you constantly questioning me when I merely said divorced women shouldn't be disrespected? So you think its okay for OP to insinuate that divorced women are used goods?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo

You're taking it too far wallahi. Stop using the deen to disrespect women. Btw, Zainab, one of the wives of the Prophet was a divorced woman. Nothing wrong with divorced women. If YOU personally don't like them, that is your preference, but what do you get out of disrespecting them?

Also, why are you comparing Aisha and Khadijah? We all know our Nabi loved both of them dearly. Are you trying to devalue Khadijah and suggest that she wasn't as loved because she was a widow? The Prophet loved her so dearly he would even send her friends gifts years after her death out of love and rememberance of her. Even at times Aisha was jealous due to the immense love he had for her despite being dead at the time.

Wallahi @TekNiKo you take trolling too far. You don't know if your own daughter will get divorced. You can't controll the actions of people. Your son in law might decide he no longer wants to be with her and then gives her a three tripple talaq and guess what? You wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

We will see where you're disrespect and trolling gets you. Stop playing with your fellow Muslim sisters and stop playing with deen for your own nafs. You're literally twisting it so you can get a few laughs on sspot.
Zainab bint Jahsh was divorced by her man in the Quran she married the Prophet”s adopted son Zaid bin Harith and married to the Prophet SAW on the order of Allah in Quran stop comparing that to modern divorce.

Whose trolling? We are talking about modern women and divorcee. If my daughter get divorced its her fault she couldnt keep her man.

Anyways virgin > divorcee I brought many an evidence. Even Jannah values virginity.

Zainab bint Jahsh was divorced by her man in the Quran she married the Prophet”s adopted son Zaid bin Harith and married to the Prophet SAW on the order of Allah in Quran stop comparing that to modern divorce.

Whose trolling? We are talking about modern women and divorcee. If my daughter get divorced its her fault she couldnt keep her man.

Anyways virgin > divorcee I brought many an evidence. Even Jannah values virginity.

No. They were not getting along. Then the Prophet married her. There was no order for them to divorce.

Read this. Zaid used to complain about Zainab bin Jahash because they didn't get along. So, if two sahabas didn't get along, what makes you think two normal people might not be compatible and then decide to go their separate ways?!

People don't get along sometimes. You can't keep people. Men and women wouldn't have rights and divorce wouldn't be halal if that was the case.

Example, if the husband does not give the wife her rights, or a couple don't get along, people have the right to divorce and then remarry and vice versa. Women don't have to stay in unhappy relationships in which they don't get their rights so what does that have to do with anything? What if your daughter wasn't getting her rights and her husband couldn't keep her? Why are you acting like marriage is only about male happiness and rights?

Obviously, a virgin women will be a preference for a virgin man like Jabir. Even I as a woman would prefer a man that has never married as I have never married. That does not mean I can disrespect non Virgin men. The prophet married non Virgin women. You cannot devalue a Muslim woman just because of your preferences.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
No. They were not getting along. Then the Prophet married her. There was no order for them to divorce.

People don't get along sometimes. You can't keep people. Men and women wouldn't have rights and divorce wouldn't be halal if that was the case.

Example, if the husband does not give the wife her rights, or a couple don't get along, people have the right to divorce and then remarry and vice versa. Women don't have to stay in unhappy relationships in which they don't get their rights so what does that have to do with anything? What if your daughter wasn't getting her rights and her husband couldn't keep her? Why are you acting like marriage is only about male happiness and rights?

Obviously, a virgin women will be a preference for a virgin man like Jabir. Even I as a woman would prefer a man that has never married as I have never married. That does not mean I can disrespect non Virgin men. The prophet married non Virgin women. You cannot devalue a Muslim woman just because of your preferences.
Divorce is detestable in the eyes of Allah I would never marry my daughter off to a man who doesnt know her rights or would abuse. So that point is moot.

I already said that majority of Prophets wives were widowed women who were divorced by death not by a man save Zainab bint Jash RA. These women are of equal value and didnt do anythingwrong and deserve husbands.

We wre talking about unruly divorcee women who husband couldnt handle and divorced. Not domestic abuse victims or widowed women.

Divorce is detestable in the eyes of Allah I would never marry my daughter off to a man who doesnt know her rights or would abuse. So that point is moot.

I already said that majority of Prophets wives were widowed women who were divorced by death not by a man save Zainab bint Jash RA. These women are of equal value and didnt do anythingwrong and deserve husbands.

We wre talking about unruly divorcee women who husband couldnt handle and divorced. Not domestic abuse victims or widowed women.

You can't control people. Her husband might decide not to, even if YOU think he is a good person. No one that marries thinks their rights would violated. Do you think that men that marry terrible women knew these women were terrible? Of course not, so stop being dumb!

What if:

He is emotionally abusive?
Physically abusive?
Didn't want to have children?
Didn't provide.
Constantly argued with her?
They didn't love and get along with each other?

TekNiKo you can't predict or control the actions of your future son in law. Those things can happen even if you vet him.

In marriages, sometimes its the husbands fault, sometimes its the wife's fault. Sometimes, there is no love between a couple and they don't get along. Example: Zayed and Zainab. They simply didn't get along. They used to argue alot.

Read this:

There are unruly terrible divorced men who can't 'keep women' does that mean I can insult all divorced men?

TekNiKo

VIP
You can't control people. Her husband might decide not to, even if YOU think he is a good person.

What if:

He is emotionally abusive?
Physically abusive?
Didn't want to have children?
Didn't provide.
Constantly argued with her?

In marriages, sometimes its the husbands fault, sometimes its the wife's fault. Sometimes, there is no love between a couple and they don't get along. Example: Zayed and Zainab. They simply didn't get along. They used to argue alot.

Read this:

There are unruly terrible divorced men who can't 'keep women' does that mean I can insult all divorced men?
They argued because Zainab bint Jash was a noble Qurashaite woman and Zaid bin Harith came from humble beginnings. There was a culture clash and the Prophet SAW recognized that. They were never compatable in the first place.

Yes there are evil men of course not all “divorcee” women were in the wrong. We are talking about unruly divorcee women who rebelled against their husband not miskiin ones divorced by a Horrifying husband

They argued because Zainab bint Jash was a noble Qurashaite woman and Zaid bin Harith came from humble beginnings. There was a culture clash and the Prophet SAW recognized that. They were never compatable in the first place.

Yes there are evil men of course not all “divorcee” women were in the wrong. We are talking about unruly divorcee women who rebelled against their husband not miskiin ones divorced by a Horrifying husband

Yes, it was because of that, but at the end of the day, they simply didn't get along as the fatwa I sent you makes clear. Some men and women simply don't get along anymore and divorcing is better than constantly arguing.

Some people don't get along because they were never compatible. Did you know the number 1 reason for divorce is due to finances?

Marriage is a gamble. And with regards to divorce, the issue could be the wife, the issue could be the husband, the issue could be both. So why only insult divorced women then?! Every person has a different reason as to why they're divorced. It is better for a couple to go their seperate ways instead of making each others lives a living hell.

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes, it was because of that, but at the end of the day, they simply didn't get along as the fatwa I sent you makes clear. Some men and women simply don't get along anymore and divorcing is better than constantly arguing.

Some people don't get along because they were never compatible. Did you know the number 1 reason for divorce is due to finances?

Marriage is a gamble. And with regards to divorce, the issue could be the wife, the issue could be the husband, the issue could be both. So why only insult divorced women then?! Every person has a different reason as to why they're divorced.
So your saying finances is the issue I wonder which gender is the one who pressures husband for finances?

So your saying finances is the issue I wonder which gender is the one who pressures husband for finances?

Financial difficulties puts a strain on the relationship, which is why maybe people should marry who they think are financially stable. If a husband isn't able to provide, a woman has every right to divorce and according to Islam, it wouldn't even be her fault. Although, patience would be better.

Nothing wrong with not having much, similar to the way there is nothing wrong with men from humble beginnings such as the case of Zaid, but its easier for people to marry those that they are compatible with.

Anyways, my overall point is stop with your woman hating threads. You know damn well that life is complicated. You know that people can divorce for different reasons.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Financial difficulties puts a strain on the relationship, which is why maybe people should marry who they think are financially stable. If a husband isn't able to provide, a woman has every right to divorce and according to Islam, it wouldn't even be her fault. Although, patience would be better.

Nothing wrong with not having much, similar to the way there is nothing wrong with men from humble beginnings such as the case of Zaid, but its easier for people to marry those that they are compatible with.

Anyways, my overall point is stop with your woman hating threads. You know damn well that life is complicated. You know that people can divorce for different reasons.
Define “provide” it was reported that Prophet SAW households didnt have “fire for days” and would strap “rocks on their bellies” to stave off hunger. I can bring hadiths if you like.

Define “provide” it was reported that Prophet SAW households didnt have “fire for days” and would strap “rocks on their bellies” to stave off hunger. I can bring hadiths if you like.
I know, but according to the Sharia a husband has to provide. The Prophet situation was obviously different. You can't use that example to shirk your responsibilities as a man. It is literally the biggest rights a woman has over you btw and it isn't something i'm going to argue with you about as every scholar in every Madhab will say the same thing. The Quran also makes it clear:

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because of what Allah has preferred one with over the other and because of what they spend to support them from their wealth.”

[Sûrah an-Nisâ’: 34]

“Let the rich man spend according to his means; and the man whose resources are restricted, let him spend according to what Allaah has given him” [al-Talaaq 65:7]

Anyways, I can't deal with your silly trolling. This is basic Islam 101, that you have to provide. There are 100s of fatwas online that talk about this, but you want to twist the deen and act like you don't have to.

Bye.

TekNiKo

VIP
I know, but according to the Sharia a husband has to provide. The Prophet situation was obviously different. You can't use that example to shirk your responsibilities as a man. It is literally the biggest rights a woman has over you btw and it isn't something i'm going to argue with you about as every scholar in every Madhab will say the same thing. The Quran also makes it clear:

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women because of what Allah has preferred one with over the other and because of what they spend to support them from their wealth.”

[Sûrah an-Nisâ’: 34]​

Anyways, I can't deal with your silly trolling.

Bye.

Your definition of provision is very much high. The true zaahids like Abu Dara and majority of sahabah of Ahlu Sufa would also not be eligible for marriage according to you. Now dont use the madhabs as a crutch, as long as she has a roof over her head and clothes on her back and food to eat theres no other need. Materaliasm is against Islam.

Trending