Faarax exposes divorcee “proudness” “garoob cid rabta maleh”

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I see you skipped the question of why Allah promised believers virgin maidens in Jannah and not garoobs I am done with you.

TekNiKo

VIP
He loved Khadijah AS the most and he never married another woman whilst she was alive.
Wrong again, I have an undisputed hadith muttafaqa calayh [equal to Quran in strength] where the Prophet SAW said he loved Aisha RA the most

Amr ibn Al-‘As reported: I said, “Which person is most beloved to you?” The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Aisha.” I said, “I mean among men.” The Prophet said, “Her father.” I said, “Then who?” The Prophet said, “Umar ibn al-Khattab,” and he mentioned some other men.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3462, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2384

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Wrong again, I have an undisputed hadith muttafaqa calayh [equal to Quran in stength] where the Prophet SAW said he loved Aisha RA the most

Amr ibn Al-‘As reported: I said, “Which person is most beloved to you?” The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Aisha.” I said, “I mean among men.” The Prophet said, “Her father.” I said, “Then who?” The Prophet said, “Umar ibn al-Khattab,” and he mentioned some other men.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3462, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2384

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Because you, Tekniko, the woman hater are a reputable source, soo maaha?

TekNiKo

VIP
LOL

And Allah will raise the status of women from earth as higher than Hourul Cayn and make them more beautiful.

Your issues with women need the intervention of Allah and a therapist.
Bring Sahih Hadith evidence or stop inventing lies, Hurul Ayn surpass all in beauty and actually are with their husbands in spirit right now. They get angry when their wordly wives give their husbands trouble.

Mu’aadh Ibn Jabal narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:

No woman annoys her husband but his wife among Al-Hoor Al-’Ayn says, ‘Do not annoy him! May Allah destroy you (Literally ‘Kill you’)! For he is just a temporary guest with you and soon he wil leave you and join (come to) us‘.”

[Ahmad 5/242. Al-Tirmidhee 1174. Ibn Maajah 2014]

I cant wait to meet my Houri Queen :rejoice:

Bring Sahih Hadith evidence or stop inventing lies, Hurul Ayn surpass all in beauty and actually are with their husbands in spirit right now. They get angry when their wordly wives give their husbands trouble.

Mu’aadh Ibn Jabal narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:

No woman annoys her husband but his wife among Al-Hoor Al-’Ayn says, ‘Do not annoy him! May Allah destroy you (Literally ‘Kill you’)! For he is just a temporary guest with you and soon he wil leave you and join (come to) us‘.”

[Ahmad 5/242. Al-Tirmidhee 1174. Ibn Maajah 2014]

I cant wait to meet my Houri Queen :rejoice:

I wouldn't be surprised if bitter men and incels invent their own religion soon.
I wonder what else you will fabricate.

Jungle

VIP
'garoobnimada wa cay, ceeyb iyo khasaaro nololeed naag kasto ka ba' do' kulaha. garoobnimada cay iyo ceeyb midna ma ahan

TekNiKo

VIP
tekniko on a rampage these 2 weeks. :wow:
She denies these Sahih hadith and one from Tirmidhi but failed to bring any evidence of her claims I would never lie about the diin I back it up with solid evidence.

Heres the one about Aisha(RA)

TekNiKo

VIP
She has ran away from the topic after being destroyed with evidence. Virgins will always be superior in the sight of God and man.

I rest my case

back down whatever GIF

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I never understood why women become garoob after a divorce and the men does not, he is garoob too. I think if the label is equally applied to both sexes, it will take away the stigma attached to it. :)

TekNiKo

VIP
I never understood why women become garoob after a divorce and the men does not, he is garoob too. I think if the label is equally applied to both sexes, it will take away the stigma attached to it. :)
Does the man private detoriate after a hump? Does a man give birth, he can lay with a thousand women and still be virile and unaffected can a woman do the same? Its reality accept it

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Most of his posts are based on his insecurities

The Prophet Muhammed SAW was a virgin when he married Khadijah AS who was a widow.
But he laughed and scoffed when I said there are virgin men who marry women who are not virgins.

This is not normal behaviour.

Men who act like this, are actually scared and obsessed with women and they think being a man means you have to compete with women, when in fact, being a man means you are meant to protect and lead through wisdom and mercy.

TekNiKo

VIP
I am still awaiting your evidence @Pwyneth Galtrow have you given up so easily? Provide evidence that woman are superior to hurul ayn, provide evidence that women garoobs are superior to virgin women. Provide evidence that our Nabi SAW loved Khadijah RA more than Aisha RA!

We dont need your opinion bring us hadiths, Quranic evidences etc.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Does the man private detoriate after a hump? Does a man give birth, he can lay with a thousand women and still be virile and unaffected can a woman do the same? Its reality accept it

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
one day god will bless you with a daughter that adores and cherishes her father and I am sure she will change ur negative views about the opposite sex. :)

TekNiKo

VIP
one day god will bless you with a daughter that adores and cherishes her father and I am sure she will change ur negative views about the opposite sex. :)
I already have a daughter alx, I will marry her off when she is 16 inshallah to a wise young man of my choosing. Verily the honour of a woman is a noble marriage. Divorce will not be an option.