Faarax exposes divorcee “proudness” “garoob cid rabta maleh”

That's a lie, Garoobs are the most sort after.

Sexist males want to shame women out of getting a divorce, this way they can get away with neglect, abuse and infidelity. Unfortunately for them, women are not afraid to leave and start over so men must either accept being a male divorcee, or they should learn how to be a decent Muslim husband.

I bet his hated 'Garoob' demographic are watching his rants whilst hugged up with their second husbands.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He talks about women as if they are perishable items. This level of incel bitterness needs psychiatric intervention.
He makes a good point about divorcee women feeling jealous of married women and intentionally pitting them against their husband. Soomali saying: Mudul gubtay mudul dhisan kama naxo

He makes a good point about divorcee women feeling jealous of married women and intentionally pitting them against their husband. Soomali saying: Mudul gubtay mudul dhisan kama naxo

Of course there are women who support the adage 'misery loves company', but hardly any woman is leaving a good husband behind because their girlfriends told them to do so.

Women don't like getting a divorce because of the societal and financial pressure of being a single mother. It is far easier for a man with children to get a divorce and start anew than it is for a woman who has children to start anew.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Yeah maybe 50 year old men.
More like 20s and 30s. Chosen as first wives,thrown lavish weddings,loved like they deserve. I know it kills you they're no withering away all alone but come to terms with reality. You think real men have the same thought process as these dumb children online lol not everyone wants a barely 18 year old they think they can lord over.

TekNiKo

VIP
More like 20s and 30s. Chosen as first wives,thrown lavish weddings,loved like they deserve. I know it kills you they're no withering away all alone but come to terms with reality. You think real men have the same thought process as these dumb children online lol not everyone wants a barely 18 year old they think they can lord over.
Well majority of men love virgin brides, those Faaraxs who married divorcee women will always have that thought in the back of their mind. All it takes is for her say “my old man was better than you” and he will feel totally emasculated can never be me.

TekNiKo

VIP
Of course there are women who support the adage 'misery loves company', but hardly any woman is leaving a good husband behind because their girlfriends told them to do so.

Women don't like getting a divorce because of the societal and financial pressure of being a single mother. It is far easier for a man with children to get a divorce and start anew than it is for a woman who has children to start anew.
Oh come on you know Somali girlfriends are the most xaasid, ive seen it plenty of times where poor miskiin husband is attacked by his wife because she listened to those she devils, especially in the West.

Well majority of men love virgin brides, those Faaraxs who married divorcee women will always have that thought in the back of their mind. All it takes is for her say “my old man was better than you” and he will feel totally emasculated can never be me.

Not all men think like this, I even know virgin men who have married divorcees, and single mothers. If a man is scared of comparison, his insecurities will always show up throughout the marriage.

Oh come on you know Somali girlfriends are the most xaasid, ive seen it plenty of times where poor miskiin husband is attacked by his wife because she listened to those she devils, especially in the West.

There are always haters, male and female haters who can cause issues in a marriage. But mature, responsible adults will take their issues to their spouses first and if it doesn't work, to their parents/decent adults who can help. People are not supposed to gossip about their spouses with others.

TekNiKo

VIP
Not all men think like this, I even know virgin men who have married divorcees, and single mothers. If a man is scared of comparison, his insecurities will always show up throughout the marriage.
Virgin men marrying single mother:russ:Will she teach him how to perform in the bedroom? Nacala

its-iceyy-tyson.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
You need to return to Allah and fix your issues with women.
My Prophet SAW recommended
marrying virgin bride

Utbah ibn ‘Uwaym narrated that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Marry virgin women for they have sweeter mouths, more fertile wombs, and are more content with what is little.” [Ibn Maajah in his Sunan. Al-Albaani: Hasan]

The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, recommended marrying virgin women, as Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullaah narrated that he said, “I married a woman during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allaah . I met the Prophet and he asked: “O Jaabir, have you married?” I said, “Yes.” He said: “A virgin or one previously-married?” I said, “A previously-married woman.” Whereupon, he said: “Why did you not marry a virgin with whom you could play?” I said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I have sisters; I was afraid that she might intervene between me and them.” He replied: “Then it is that (which is the correct thing to do). A woman is married for her religiousness, wealth and beauty, so you should choose the religious one; lest you lose.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim. This is the wording of Muslim]

marrying virgin bride

Utbah ibn ‘Uwaym narrated that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Marry virgin women for they have sweeter mouths, more fertile wombs, and are more content with what is little.” [Ibn Maajah in his Sunan. Al-Albaani: Hasan]

The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, recommended marrying virgin women, as Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullaah narrated that he said, “I married a woman during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allaah . I met the Prophet and he asked: “O Jaabir, have you married?” I said, “Yes.” He said: “A virgin or one previously-married?” I said, “A previously-married woman.” Whereupon, he said: “Why did you not marry a virgin with whom you could play?” I said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I have sisters; I was afraid that she might intervene between me and them.” He replied: “Then it is that (which is the correct thing to do). A woman is married for her religiousness, wealth and beauty, so you should choose the religious one; lest you lose.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim. This is the wording of Muslim]

Virgins should marry Virgins, is what I got from this.

Where does Islam tell divorced or married men to only marry virgins? The prophet SAW himself married an older woman, Khadijah AS, Widowed women, and of course Aisha AS. I even read that many of the Prophet SAWs wives were over the age of 40.

Doesn't Islam tell people that the best person to copy is the Prophet SAW? Instead of doing this, men like you insult women 24/7, demean them, refer to them as perishable items and cannot control your gaze or urges.

reer

VIP
marrying virgin bride

people dont understand. going from iskaabulo to married is a big change. suddenly add a kid it can be madax wareer for a dude who never been married.

TekNiKo

VIP
Virgins should marry Virgins, is what I got from this.

Where does Islam tell divorced or married men to only marry virgins? The prophet SAW himself married an older woman, Khadijah AS, widows and of course Aisha AS.
Why does Allah promise virgin women to the believers and not garoob in Jannah ?! Hurul Cayn and emphasizes they havent been touched!? Even in heaven a virgin woman is prized above all.They are superior to all, You cannot deny facts.

@TekNiKo

The Prophet Muhammed SAW didn't treat women like perishable items and instead married women who needed husbands in a time where the world was cruel to unmarried women.

The Prophet SAW's wives, were widows and single mothers.

1. Khadjiah- 40 year old Widow
2. Sawdah- she was 55 years old and a widow with 5 or 6 children
3. Hafsah - Widow
4. Zaynab- Widow
5. Hind- Widow
6. Rayhana- Jewish woman who was enslaved during a war.
7. Aisha AS was the only virgin bride he married.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo

The Prophet Muhammed SAW didn't treat women like perishable items and instead married women who needed husbands in a time where the world was cruel to unmarried women.

The Prophet SAW's wives, were widows and single mothers.

1. Khadjiah- 40 year old Widow
2. Sawdah- she was 55 years old and a widow with 5 or 6 children
3. Hafsah - Widow
4. Zaynab- Widow
5. Hind- Widow
6. Rayhana- Jewish woman who was enslaved during a war.

Aisha AS was the only virgin bride he married.
Yet he loved Aisha the most who happens to be a virgin coincidence?

Trending