F20 Liga Quarantina

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Mckenzie Ninyow I played @Gucci mane first game it was 2-2 draw and second game I won 4-3
That’s 6 games in the bag for me 4 wins 2 draws.
I’m free later today IA if you or @Enlightenednomad wanna play I’d like to get over with it cause after today I won’t be free till Monday to get on early.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'm updating the tables now, anyone free for the next hour?

@Gucci mane especially shout me anytime youre free today, sorted out the EA server

Last edited:

Mckenzie

VIP
@Mckenzie :mj

:mjpls: second game I had 10 men and you missed that penalty but I still got the dub gg bro

I contemplated taking off Mbappe for Cavani, that's how bad the nigga played, bruh i think my pads broken, niggas aint even shooting they be tapping the ball :susp:

Mckenzie

VIP
Table as after 4 games, need to win that 4th spot back :ohlord:

20200415_125008.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Am I the only one who has played 6 games so far? :faysalwtf:Y’all started playing on Saturday or Sunday how do I have more games than some of y’all?

Y’all need to make this quick. 4 games a day isn’t even much we should be into knock outs already.

Mckenzie

VIP
Am I the only one who has played 6 games so far? :faysalwtf:Y’all started playing on Saturday or Sunday how do I have more games than some of y’all?

Y’all need to make this quick. 4 games a day isn’t even much we should be into knock outs already.

You free now?

Trending

Latest posts